The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New radio promo - 12/19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New radio promo - 12/19"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-02 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Anybody hear the radio promo?
I just caught a part of it.

I think I heard a women (helen?) discussing the final TC and said "HE'LL cut you...." or something like that.
I'm assuming Final TC is the jury vote.

this would mean it's not a Jan / Helen final. (what a shock).

I'll listen better. it's on 1310 am in dallas.

EDITED: I just heard it again.
right after a comment about the final vote:
"HE'LL cut everbodys throat here if he thinks it'll get him the million" - i can't tell who she is that says this. didn't sound like penny or jan-probably helen.

Brian talked about the necklace.
clay with his circus line.
No jan.
Also, stated as the most shocking final vote/TC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New radio promo - 12/19 Outfrontgirl 12-19-02 1
   RE: New radio promo - 12/19 frisky 12-19-02 2
       RE: Brian backlash Boilermaker 12-19-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New radio promo - 12/19"
Hmmm,
if it's true about the shocking vote, maybe Clay does win and Helen's the swing vote.

I think Ted, Jake, and Ken voted for Brian from post-boot comments, so that leaves the four women who could give it to Clay.

I don't know why Jan would vote for Clay though, unless Helen really lobbied her hard. Jan seems to respect Brian's game the most of the two, and seems to have no problem with an every player for themself strategy.

If the vote goes on straight gender lines for Clay--woman troubles seem to surround Brian at every turn!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New radio promo - 12/19"
>>so that leaves the four women who could give it to Clay.

Hmmm...which would explain why Burnitt included Brian's gender role comments in the show. Up to this point, his comments haven't really had any significance in the grand scheme of things. Maybe their significance is yet to be seen???

I do remember Jake talking about how Clay "was playing the game extremely well." He may get some respect votes. Brian did seem to be UTR compared to Clay, at least from the perspective of the other survivors.

Oh, well. I've already done my PTTE. Brian's just gonna have to win it.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brian backlash"
This makes me less certain that Brian wins. If anyone has a link to this audio, please post it!!!

Very interesting in the fact that Helen, if it is her, is trying to convince Jan to vote against Brian's plan. The quote makes you think that Helen is upset about a recent turn of events. Brian might have turned two final votes for himself against him. Only a few hours to make picks...

Could this turn out still be Clay and Brian in the finals with the following final votes:

Helen: Clay
Ted: Clay
Jan: Clay
Erin: Clay
Penny: Clay
Jake: Brian
Ken: Brian

Could Clay win after all?
Is there a larger reason in the world to vote against someone than if they broke a promise or alliance with you?

Many of us thought that Brian would get to the Finals with only backstabbing one person. If he backstabs two people from his own tribe and they vote against him, will the five others all vote for him?

Just when I thought all my thoughts were in a row, now everything is so scrambled.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •