The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Starting Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ariarnalatrice 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-17-05, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ariarnalatrice Click to send private message to ariarnalatrice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Starting Over"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-05 AT 08:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-17-05 AT 03:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-17-05 AT 03:15 AM (EST)

I like watching Starting Over and I think that it is a very exciting and interesting show to watch. I think that the life coaches are very instrumental in helping the women start changes in their lives but it is ulitimately up to them. With that being said, I want to say I like the life coaches and the women in the house in both seasons. I do not want to be mean to anyone and I am in no position to talk about anyone but I do not like how some of the people are treated. This is just my thoughts and with this also being said I do not like the way Christine was and Josie is being treated. I understand their views, but starting over takes time. I am not sayiing that the life coaches, other housemates, and Christine and Josie are right and wrong, but this is how I feel. I thought that during the meeting about Christine stay in the house was not good. I thought that Rain (who is one of my favorites)comment about her speaking with her d-n emotions was totally out of line. Then to top it off the everyone (house mates and life coaches)did not want her there and then Rhonda(no offense)then went back and asked her to stay. You kick her out then add insult to injury by asking her to stay. I was glad that she said no when asked to come back. Now let's get to Josie. I amd not saying that all of her decisions may not be what everyone wanted but she does not have to be treated the way she did. I thought that it was f-up that everyone was somewhat willing to help her and now they are treating her like she is not s-t. I understand how they feel but that could have given her a chance. I especially do not like the way Amy is acting towards her. She was one of the one's who said that she would help her and now she is treating her like she is non-existent. I think that Amy is mad that Josie was allowed to come back in to the house and I could not have Rana to herself. Amy has said that she will not see about the baby if it cries in the middle of the night. I also thought that is was very rude of Amy and Rain to cut her off and whisper about her in group while she was speaking. That was not cool. I also think that it was shady of Haley to say that she did not trust her and then go back and say she should have another chance. I also (no offense to her as well) do not like the way Susan is acting towards too. I feel that Susan made it very clear that she did not want Josie back in the house because of what she "put them through" and she also said that she should give the baby up for adoption because she could not provide for the baby and give her the best life right now and that she may go back to Jonathan. This may be a valid point a long with everyone else's but she does not seem to give her a chance at all and seems not concerned about Josie at all. In addition I do think that the letter she wrote to everyone did no good because it was quite evident that thay were not trying to hear it and none of them wanted her back. I think Rana and Lynell may have cared and seems to be genuine but I do not think that the rest really wanted her back and are simply not conerned. They may be concerned about the baby, but her I am not sure. Josie caught som much hell from everyone. Now it seems that everyone is trying to be on her side now that the baby is close to arriving which I think somewhat of some bs. It's good that she is back, but I do not think she should have put herself through that and be around people who did not her to come back and made it quite known that they didn't. Maybe it's just me and someone else may shed some different light on the situation. Just my thoughts.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •