The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How often do you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How often do you?"
1. Communicate with your significant other during the workday?

a. via telephone

b. via email/text

c. face to face

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form?

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form?

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form?

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you?

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How often do you? PepeLePew13 06-03-09 1
   RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 3
       RE: How often do you? PepeLePew13 06-03-09 14
   RE: How often do you? nailbone 06-03-09 5
       RE: How often do you? PepeLePew13 06-03-09 15
           RE: How often do you? Silvergirl1 06-03-09 25
           RE: How often do you? nailbone 06-04-09 31
 RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 2
   RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 8
 RE: How often do you? nailbone 06-03-09 4
 RE: How often do you? grit 06-03-09 6
 RE: How often do you? Breezy 06-03-09 7
   RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 9
       RE: How often do you? Breezy 06-03-09 10
           RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 12
 RE: How often do you? thndrkttn 06-03-09 11
 RE: How often do you? frodis 06-03-09 13
   RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 16
       RE: How often do you? frodis 06-03-09 17
           RE: How often do you? PepeLePew13 06-03-09 18
               RE: How often do you? frodis 06-03-09 19
                   RE: How often do you? samboohoo 06-03-09 20
 RE: How often do you? jbug 06-03-09 21
 RE: How often do you? blacknwhitedog 06-03-09 22
 RE: How often do you? SherpaDave 06-03-09 23
 RE: How often do you? frankz 06-03-09 24
 RE: How often do you? Silvergirl1 06-03-09 26
 RE: How often do you? sica077 06-04-09 27
 RE: How often do you? Snidget 06-04-09 28
 RE: How often do you? angelic_alex 06-04-09 29
 RE: How often do you? Glow 06-04-09 30
 RE: How often do you? weltek 06-04-09 32
 RE: How often do you? Sagebrush Dan 06-04-09 33
 RE: How often do you? DoodleBug 06-04-09 34
 RE: How often do you? Asrai 06-04-09 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How often do you?"
Heading out to the store now, but wanted to answer the first question at least for the moment...

So far today between Pene and I? 31 pager messages through our Blackberries.

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

06-03-09, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How often do you?"
What the heck do you talk about?

06-03-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How often do you?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-09 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Huh... what married people normally talk about every day. Work. Kids. Commute. Who's strangling whom. Gas prices. What's for dinner. Etc.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How often do you?"
Hence the term "Crackberry".

06-03-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: How often do you?"
Well... for hearing people, they've got cellphones on which they're constantly jabbering with their significant others and friends. For deaf people, we don't use cellphones since we can't hear so instead we use Blackberry as our way of linking to others around us.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: How often do you?"

Wow, Pepe. You should probably write a book about how the Blackberry has changed your world. It sounds like it's made a big difference in your life.

Agman, 2008

06-04-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: How often do you?"
I know plenty of hearing people that do very little actual talking on their Blackberries, or other cell phones. They text more than they talk.

06-03-09, 02:27 PM (EST)
2. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone

Maybe once or twice a week, and it is usually only if we need something from the other person - like if something comes up, and I need to work late or vice versa. Or if we have something going on after work and need to cement plans. Sometimes I will call to see what me might do for dinner.

b. via email/text

Never. Ever. DH does not use email at work, and he is not a texter.

c. face to face

During the workday, rarely. If I am in the neighborhood for something, I might stop in, but the average is about once a month, if that.

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form?

Not very often. He is usually on the golf course, and I'm not about to call to chit chat.

The next three questions don't apply to me.

06-03-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: How often do you?"
Oopsie. Number 5 does apply to me.

I don't really have any friends that I talk to every single day by phone. And I talk to my some of my on-line friends via facebook, PM, etc., more than I do with my real life best friends.

I do have a coworker in another part of the state who I email, facebook, IM, everyday. We talk on the phone 2-4 times per week. I consider her a good friend.

06-03-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: How often do you?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-09 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

a. via telephone usually just once or twice a day

b. via email/text less than once a day

c. face to face very rarely

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form? just depends on what's going on. Could be frequently, could be not at all

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? a few times a month, usually through Facebook

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? pretty much every day, eithe by phone or email

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? both still live with us until August, and I plan on frequent contact when they're gone

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form? couple times a week or more

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-03-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone Most days, once a day, if he remembers to call home and ask if I need him to pick up anything from the supermarket. Sometimes more if something is going on with the kids or if I'm running really late with a client.

b. via email/text Text - never. He rarely carries his cell phone. Even when he does, he usually forgets to turn it on. And then if he does, he doesn't know how to read text messages. E-mail - only if he's in a meeting. I don't trust the secretary to get his messages right.

c. face to face Almost never. I'm rarely in his part of Poughkeepsie and even if I am, I have no time to stop in and visit him.

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form? During the weekends, we are joined at the hip. I would like to get rid of him once in a while.

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? I have 2 brothers and a sister who have cut off all contact with the family. I e-mail or call my older brother once in a blue moon.

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? Both of my parents are deceased.

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? N/A - yet.

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form? I have no friends.

I got sliced!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone Maybe once a week.

b. via email/text Never.

c. face to face Never.

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form? Once a day if I'm up north or he's off hunting/fishing.

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? Sis, atleast once a week in email. Bro.... I have a brother?

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? Once a week with Mom, email. Once a month with Dad, phone call.

n/a

Every day via email. *pout* It used to be every day all day long. *sigh* Now she's all growed up and has a real job.

My Personal 3Day Page

06-03-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: How often do you?"
5. I know, I miss her as well.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How often do you?"
Today, I just hate her though. No missing. She's going to Vegas without me. Again.

06-03-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: How often do you?"
I'm still waiting for her to come and visit me. *pout*

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone

During the work week, once a day exactly. He calls me from the car on his way home.

b. via email/text

As of right now, 15 emails have gone back and forth. Today's subjects are finalizing my resume and whether or not Bear pooped this morning. (He didn't because he's a big dummy.)

c. face to face

When he worked uptown with me, (it's really downtown but Charlotte is trying to be different) we would see each other 3 days a week for lunch dates. I miss that so much!!

We are together 24/7 uness I go to the pool or shopping or he has boy projects to do. A call will maybe go back and forth about dinner.

We don't talk as often as we should but it's hard with one in Japan and the other effing up his life so badly that it's too painful/difficult/agonizing to talk to him. I do communicate with both every so often on Facebook.

I talk to my mom on a regular basis. Not so much my dad but he called me a couple weeks ago and it was a nice surprise.

Not applicable.

*sigh* I just cut her out of my life. *side story* I can only be blown off so many times before I say the hell with you. This has been going on with her for years. The last straw was when DH and I drove home from NC for Labor day last summer. She and I had spoken a couple days before and had plans for that Sunday. (I only come home once, maybe twice a year.) She blew me off to go sailing. Didn't even bother to call me. Just didn't show. (I knew she had gone sailing because she was raving about the sailboat and they were racing on Sunday and she was going to miss it. Yada, yada.) A month later she called me crying because her Golden Retriever had died. I offered the best support I could and obviously it wasn't good enough because she screamed at me and hung up. It's the last I have spoken to her. Her husband keeps emailing because he has ZERO clue as to why the friendship is over. I guess she doesn't have a clue either or she hasn't been up front with him.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-03-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone
He calls me every day to tell me what time he is leaving work so I know when to expect him home. He leaves anywhere between 4:00 and 6:00 so I try to time dinner accordingly. Other than that - I only call him if I really need to ask/tell him something. I don't like to interrupt him at work. When I used to work in the office (as opposed to at home) he didn't call me much either.

b. via email/text
Email - rarely. Sometimes I email him a shopping list so he can stop on his way home. If I have something to tell him but it isn't important enough for a phone call I'll sometimes email, but that is rare. Sometimes I surprise email him a photo of the kids to make him smile.

Text: never.

c. face to face
Never. His workplace is not conducive to visiting.

Other than the "I'll be home at this time" call, the only other reason we talk would be to see if the other person needs anything picked up on the way home (from the store, lunch, a Starbucks treat, etc.)

Weekly.

A few times a week.

** Note, for the above 2 questions I'm answering purely family-oriented communications. I work with my family so it's pretty much daily in some form, but I am not counting work-only correspondence.

N/A

Weekly. If it's longer it's my fault - she's good at keeping up correspondence and I am not.

Summer fun, Sharnina-style!

06-03-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
16. "RE: How often do you?"
I need Starbucks right about now. *yawn*

06-03-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: How often do you?"
Iced?

06-03-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: How often do you?"
Can't we go with one iced mocha coffee and one hot caffe latte? Who says we must go with only one drink?

06-03-09, 04:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How often do you?"
Fine by me. I have to live vicariously through other people's coffee right now anyway. I've discovered that caffeine not only makes the baby stay awake, it makes him spit up more, too.

I'm disappointed. I was enjoying the fact that I'd found a nearby drive-thru Starbucks and had been treating myself to foofy coffee drinks every few days. I was also enjoying the caffeine. A lot.

06-03-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: How often do you?"
Tall, Non-Fat, No-Whip White Mocha. No ice for this one.

Sorry about the bebe. I would die without coffee these days. But think about how white your teeth will be.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone - maybe a couple of times a week

b. via email/text - NEVER

c. face to face - daily at lunch time

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form? We're almost always together

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? Sister - daily on the phone, and see her most afternoons at Moma's; brother in MS - about once a month (except more lately since the boys accident); little brother - usually see him around Moma's 3 or 4 times a week

I call Moma every morning; I stop to see her at lunch; I stop on my way home from work; I usually go back up or call her to make sure she takes her meds in the evening. I take her shopping on Sat and to church on Sun.
I see Daddy in my memories every day

n/a

Sister is my best friend

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone- not usually unless it is something very urgent

b. via email/text- never

c. face to face- never

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of you are not spending time together) in any form?- maybe an occasional phone call

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form?- rarely

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form?- once and awhile

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you?- n/a

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form?- DH is my best friend

I hate phone calls.

Syren 2007

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone
Maybe a couple times a week. Basically, any time I know that I'm either going to be working late or have to go someplace else before heading home.

b. via email/text
A few times a week. Depends on what's going on. It's usually because her daughter has done something to ##### her off. I'm good to vent to.

c. face to face
Almost never. Neither of us gets all that close to the other's workplace during the day.

If we're not in the same place on a non-workday, generally at least once a day by phone. When I was out of town, it was two or three times a day.

Maybe once or twice a month, typically via Facebook.

When my sister and I spent Christmas together a couple years ago, she asked if I thought our father had Asperger's (sp?). I responded, "YES!!!" I'd never thought to apply a term to it before, but that's exactly it. The relevance here? He's a HORRIBLE communicator, so I don't talk to him very often at all. I tend to talk to his wife more than him (which is actually worse). My mother and I email back and forth a couple times a month, generally.

My kids live with their mother during the week and I have them on weekends. I typically don't talk to them on weekdays, unless I know that there's something particularly exciting going on in their lives that I know they won't want to wait to share.

My partner IS my best friend, so... every day.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-09, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: How often do you?"
You realize you have two 2's.

a. via telephone
Hardly ever. Mrs Frank hates to talk on the phone.

b. via email/text
All day long. Some days 100 times.

c. face to face
A couple of times a year. We work on opposite ends of town.

Unless we have a specific question or need, rarely.

A couple times a month. Not enough but I don't have her e-mail address here at work. And she has a real job that keeps her busy.

Since my father died I call my mother every day during smoke breaks. (I don't want to hear a smoking lecture so keep it to youself. )

Baby Frank and I e-mail all day long as well. The oldest Frank Jr, about once a week. The younger Frank Jr, 3-4 times a year.

About once a week.

Wheelie by RollDdice
Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: How often do you?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-09 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

a. via telephone - between 1 to 3 times a week, per our cell phones usually

b. via email/text - usually once a day during the week when he's at work. The most asked question from me is what time will you be home from work.

c. face to face - Quite a few times after he has come home in the evening, sometimes before he goes off to work we discuss what he's taking for lunch.

I'm not sure how to measure this, because we are both usually home together. We don't do everything together, but the communication just naturally ebbs and flows as we go about puttering around the house.

My brother and sister live together in my parent's old house, and I talk to them during the Christmas holidays. I would like to visit more often, but I really don't have the time.

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? They have both passed on, so I don't talk to them anymore.

I don't have a child who does not live with me. DD is still here, and now learning how to drive, so we do talk often.

My BF is actually DH, but my good friends and I touch base infrequently. Most of us are busy with family. I have one friend I like to drop in on when the spirit moves me, and it's always fun when we spend a little time together. I feel it's just something that is better left unplanned, for some reason.

I would like to get around to the peep meet with Debcapsfan this month.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-09, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone
Almost never!
b. via email/text
Depends on the day; sometimes ten times, sometimes not at all.
c. face to face
Never, we work in different schools with a 30 minute distance.

We are together a lot on non-workdays so when we are apart there is little communication, but we usually text an ETA.

3. Communicate with your siblings in any form?
As often as I possibly can! About 4 times a week.

4. Communicate with your mother/father in any form?
I talk to my mom more than I talk to dad, but probably twice a week or so (depending on whether a crisis has occured for any of us).

5. Communicate with your child who does not live with you?
N/A

6. Communicate with your best friend in any form?
Well, I pretty much consider little sis and DH my best friends. But my closest girlfriend is five hours away so we catch up on the phone when we can (this summer she gets married so I will get to see her, yay!)

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: How often do you?"
Wow, I must be way more introverted then I thought or something.

Back when I had one, I cannot recall any time I ever communicated with them during the workday in any way. I don't even think I knew his work number or he knew mine. We just set things up before hand if one of us needed to bring something home from work or anything. Now we didn't have kids and that would change the dynamic.

Face to face. Of course that was all before cell phones so there wasn't much ability to call someone from the store or anything if we did something on our own.

About once a month or so.

N/A

N/A

Every couple of weeks or so. I may type on the computer a lot, but I'm really bad at keeping up with people. Probably more now there is facebook than ever in my life.

angelic_alex 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-04-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelic_alex Click to send private message to angelic_alex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone - several times, we both call each other when we get to work and when we leave, and during the day when we have a moment to say hi

b. via email/text - all day long

c. face to face - rarely, we don't work near each other.

all the time =)

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? talk to one brother literally every single day. the other one, at least a few times a week.

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? mostly every day during the week

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? n/a

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form? almost every day

"I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then"...."I don't agree with that"

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone
rarely. He did call me this morning though.

b. via email/text
never

c. face to face
it has happened twice since I've worked here (six and a half years)

I spend mostly all of my non-working time with my husband. So I'm not sure I can accurately answer this one. When I am out of town, which hasn't happened in about a year, I talk to him a couple times a day.

There are two 2s.
several times a week

about every other day or so

I do not have a child living with me or otherwise. (that I know of?)

several times a week

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone
0-1 times is usual. Phone calls super quick.
b. via email/text
1-6 times
c. face to face

When I'm traveling for work:
1 phone call
1 email
When I'm out with friends:
0-1 times on phone, only if something he needs to know or I've having a lousy time and want to vent.

1/week with one sis (and one email usually), biweekly with other sis on phone

2/month is usual on phone, 1 time in person (my father)
MIL calls once per week, I try to write one letter/month
FIL calls once per month, see him around once per month

N/A

Email 1/week
Phone 1/year
See 1-2/month

-A Tribetastic Creation

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone at least twice

b. via email/text none. He doesn't have access to either

c. face to face rarely. Only when I drop by.

This only happens when he's at his mother's 300 miles away. We call each other constantly

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? One sibling left. Whenever we can.

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? Both deceased

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? No kids.

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form? At least once weekly.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: How often do you?"

a. via telephone - maybe once a day if not by...

b. via email/text - once a day at least

c. face to face - rarely, he surprised me recently by bringing flowers to work on my bday

2. Communicate with your significant other during a non-workday (for example, a weekend or a day when the two of
you are not spending time together) in any form? depends, but usually once a day

3. Communicate with your siblings in any form? once a day usually by Facebook. And I called her last night to talk about SYTYCD

4. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? twice or more per week via email

5. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? doesn't apply

6. Communicate with your best friend in any form? well, my hubby is my best friend.... after that, only occasionally through email or on the weekends via phone

Tribe made me wave

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: How often do you?"
a. via telephone at least 3 times, but usually more.

b. via email/text we text often throughout the day from 5-10 times..unless she's not the happiest with me!

c. face to face at least 3 times...on the way to work, at lunch, and on the way home from work now that we're down to one car at the moment.

We talk A LOT on her non-workdays. Saturday is family time (her, me, and two kids) and even on Sundays we talk a lot since we are both heavily involved with many church tasks (praise team or serving communion for her, children's ministry or A/V for me.) We have to be connected during those times and we make sure we communicate.

We don't have television, so we talk more or read and then discus what we've read. It's nice to have more opportunities to converse and truly be focused on each other. Most of our 'talks' are face to face, but if we're running errands we'll call/text, and if I'm slow coming upstairs at night, she'll text me to hurry me up!!

2. Communicate with your siblings in any form? I used to talk to my sister on the phone once or twice a week, but with her new baby, school/work, and now moving, I talk to her maybe once or twice a month.

3. Communicate with your mother/father in any form? I've only talked on the phone with my bio dad twice since I've been back from his last health scare. I talk to my mom and dad a couple of times a week and exchange emails (usually with pics) a few times a month.

4. Communicate with your child who does not live with you? my oldest (now 18) lives in Indiana with her dad and we talk multiple times a day by phone and through myspace.

5. Communicate with your best friend in any form? I don't feel like I have an official 'best friend' anymore since I was invited and then uninvited in the same phone call to be her maid of honor. She's super mad at me and I just left it alone. I talk to my GF, my sister, my pastor, and a close friend lots and I consider them to be my best friends.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •