The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
I know squirrels will take all sorts of stuff up to their nest. I watched them occasionally try to figure out how to get stuff up the tree.

These squirrels live in a cemetery and decided the humans put out all that nice nesting material for their benefit.

The flags put out for Memorial Day.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/20090530/NEWS01/905300301

"He plucks them right off," Ceglarek, superintendent of Mount Hope Cemetery in Port Huron, said of a rogue squirrel that is stealing flags. "If I didn't see it, and I didn't follow the squirrel, I never would have believed it.

"But it is a band of tree rodents."

Every Memorial Day, volunteers put small American flags next to grave stones of the about 965 veterans buried at the Krafft Road cemetery.

All the flags were undisturbed during a Mass on Memorial Day. But the next day, cemetery workers noticed the flags were disappearing -- the small, wooden staffs still were in the ground, but Old Glory itself had been removed.

At first, the cemetery's staff was confused. Then, Ceglarek spotted the thief in action.

"It looked like he had a little bandana in his mouth," he said of the squirrel.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... samboohoo 06-03-09 1
 Hey flying squirrel.... PepeLePew13 06-03-09 2
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... suzzee 06-03-09 3
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... jbug 06-03-09 4
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... Max Headroom 06-03-09 5
   RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... byoffer 06-03-09 6
       RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... Max Headroom 06-03-09 8
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... Molaholic 06-03-09 7
   RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... jbug 06-03-09 9
 RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirre... Estee 06-03-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
That's funny. Makes you wonder what other stuff they have up there.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hey flying squirrel...."
... knock it off! You can hide behind your AyaK persona only for so long. We know it is you.

Stinky Musings

Now there's a flashback to old SB history when AyaK posted as flying squirrel on occasion...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
I need start-up money for my new line of "Squirrel Better Nests & Trees" line. I'm going to get fabric swatches and leave them around the yard to see what they favor and go into production with kits you can buy at Home Depot. Anyone want in on the ground floor?

Suzzopolis by Tribe

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."

At least they have good taste in colors

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
Squirrels, schmirrels.

Another catchy agman siggie

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
So... you're on the job??

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
My traps could probably handle squirrels, but I might need a shoehorn to get them inside.

Another catchy agman siggie

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
Maybe it was part of an evil Secret Squirrel plot ...

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
~~~looks around~~~~
Dweeze? is that your cousin?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Extreme Nest Makeover: Squirrel Addition."
So who wants to be the first to propose an Amendment making squirrel killing a mandatory activity for all American citizens?

Clearly they're terrorists.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •