The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

artvandalay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artvandalay Click to send private message to artvandalay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
check out this photo. its bob with one of the average joes. this NBC show looks great. I laugh every time i see the add.

can't wait

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of t... Guppin1234 10-20-03 1
 RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of t... jkokoj 10-21-03 2
   RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of t... Chrissy gal 10-21-03 3
       RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of t... superstepmom1 10-21-03 4
       RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of t... jkokoj 10-22-03 5
 The guy on the right... Guppin1234 10-22-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-03 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

I wonder if they have a separate area in the NBC comissary for reality TV people?

It's kinda weird, Bob looks a little like Evan Mariott in that photo.... doo doo doo doo.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-21-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
Lots of people have stated that they do not find Bob attractive. I think this is a great pic of him! He has a nice smile and great dimples. I would date him in a heart beat.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
jkokoj, I just wanted to make sure you know that Bob is the taller guy in the picture just in case you were lusting after the wrong guy.

Bob looks too shiny, too smarmy, too greasy...

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

SMARMY...that's such a funny word to say.

But I do agree, he's shiny. I don't think Bob's attractive at all. I guess he's just not my type. And that laugh! I could certainly do without that.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Photo: Bachelor Bob w/ one of the AVERAGE JOES"
LOL Chrissy!!!

I guess he looks a little shiny, but I think he is essentially a pretty sweet guy. I think that overrides the attractive thing for me.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The guy on the right..."
is that you Neffer?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •