The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-16-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
I was going to scoff at the fact that today’s EYEmail didn’t even include a nod to Survivor, but they followed up with a separate one devoted to the finales of S5 and TAR. So lengthy, for having nothing pithy to tell us:

SURVIVOR: THAILAND, Thursday, 8PM ET/PT.

Who will be the sole Survivor? It’s down to Clay (the restaurant owner from Monroe, LA), Jan (the teacher from Tampa, FL), Brian (the used car salesman from Quartz Hill, CA) and Helen (the Navy swim instructor from Middletown, RI).

Catch the two-hour finale that pits the final four head to head in the quest to outlast the elements and each other for the $1 million prize. The final four will become two and then a jury of their fellow tribemates will decide the winner!

Stay tuned after the finale for a live reunion of the 16 Survivors, together for the first time since leaving the island of Koh Tarutao. Jeff Probst will host the one-hour SURVIVOR: THAILAND - THE REUNION, Thursday, 10PM ET/PT.

I think there ought to be a “truth in advertising” thing at work here. . . Surely, they know WE know that Clay hasn’t owned a restaurant since he bailed on it (BEFORE the show!) and “used car salesman” isn’t what Brian’s known best for. I have serious doubts that Jan will even have a teaching job to return to, now that her emotional problems and predilection for alcohol abuse are out in the open. . . Hell--I guess we should be grateful they didn’t use the tired old “bartender” (AKA “actor wannabe”), like everyone else does.

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.
10/13 Stephanie Dill
10/22 Clay Jordan
10/28 NO PROFILE
11/5 Again, NO PROFILE
11/11 NO PROFILE
11/18 NO PROFILE
11/25 NO PROFILE
12/3 NO PROFILE <yawn>
12/9 NO PROFILE
12/16 NO PROFILE

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson
10/17 Stephanie Dill
10/24 Robb Zbacnek
10/31 Shii Ann Huang
11/7 Erin Collins
11/14 Ken Stafford
11/21 Penny Ramsey
11/27 RECRAP EPISODE
12/5 Jake Billingsley
12/12 Ted Rogers, Jr.

GT

I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it. -Dorothy Parker

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02 PhillyBrat 12-17-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02 George Tirebiter 12-17-02 5
       Addendum 12/17/02 George Tirebiter 12-17-02 6
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02 MakeItStop 12-17-02 2
 For the last time... SurvivinDawg 12-17-02 3
   RE: For the last time... frisky 12-17-02 4
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02 Krautboy 12-17-02 7
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02 PhillyBrat 12-18-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-02, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
GT.
Just as an FYI

I received a "special" Eye-mail. From SeeBS. This one conatined info about the Ending of Survivor and The Amazing Race. (Both ending in the next 2 days.)

And then there were none....

12-17-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
From the Department of Redundancy Department: As of today, I've received FOUR copies of the SAME "special" EYEmail.

Someone really doesn't want us to miss the last eps of S5 and TAR. . .

Are those on THIS week? BAH!

GT

Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy!

12-17-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
6. "Addendum 12/17/02"
Crap. I this arrived as I hit Post on the last one. At least they're giving me enough fluff for the danged thread, this week:

Don't miss the exciting two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR: THAILAND
this Thursday, December 19 at 8PM ET/PT
to see who will win the title of Sole Survivor!

* It's down to the Final Four, and with the title of Sole Survivor on the line, critical friendships end, resulting in feelings of betrayal and rage.

* Bottled feelings of anger and frustration boil to the surface in a heated final Tribal Council, where two Survivors have to answer to a very opinionated jury.

* Find out who wins SURVIVOR: THAILAND when the final vote is revealed LIVE on the two-hour season finale!

After the finale, stay tuned to see all 16 castaways reunite for the first time, on a special reunion broadcast, hosted by Jeff Probst!

Gee, who'd'a thunk it? "Bottled feelings boil to the surface in a heated TC?" and wow--an "opinionated jury?" Sounds like they finally followed through on something "all-new and different" for this Survivor, eh?

Or NOT.

GT

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-17-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
What a trooper you've been all season posting these darn EYEmails... just wanted to say thanks.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "For the last time..."
For the last time... thanks for posting, GT!!!

BTW, SeeBS has never worried about accuracy in job descriptions. Examples from "Mike Booger" Malin to S-3's Silas (remember that nasty "bartender"?!?!?!) abound throughout CBS's history.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: For the last time..."
How about Erin, the "real estate agent" who is a bartender a few nights a week?

And BB2's Shannon, another "real estate agent" who also happened to be a bartender a few nights a week?

And then there's Brian, the "used car salesman" who...oh never mind.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
Bungler may be King of the Vidcaps, but you're Queen of the Eyemail! Thanks

Krautboy

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 12/16/02"
I have to...

Long live the queen of Eyemail!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •