The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Surv 12.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-07-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Surv 12.8"
(Dialogue bashing game. Characters are assigned, but anyone may comment or ask questions.)

The Love Exile-Island

At the RC, it was groups of 3. With Aras, Sally & Bruce winning the challenge and ending up in bed together. No, it was just a "Bed & Breakfast" reward, which was still miserable as it was unsheltered and out in the open on a rainy day. So the sheets were soaked and cold.

Sally - you said enjoyed being between 2 strangers. Explain.

MEanwhile, Aras choose Danielle and Austin to go to exile together. They bonded. Will we have another reality wedding?

Terry - Don't you feel safer and more invincible than Tom Westman?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Surv 12.8 PepeLePew13 04-07-06 1
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Estee 04-07-06 2
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Lisa0116 04-07-06 3
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Angelfood 04-07-06 4
 RE: Be the Surv 12.8 CattyChat 04-07-06 5
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 foonermints 04-07-06 6
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 RollDdice 04-07-06 7
       RE: Be the Surv 12.8 CattyChat 04-07-06 8
           RE: Be the Surv 12.8 RollDdice 04-07-06 9
 RE: Be the Surv 12.8 smokedog 04-07-06 10
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Das Mole 04-08-06 12
 RE: Be the Surv 12.8 coolbluepig 04-08-06 11
   RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Incognito9 04-10-06 13
       RE: Be the Surv 12.8 Estee 04-10-06 14
 A new little "project"... Sahara 04-10-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
So who wants to see my chaffed willy?

The lineup starts to the right, folks, let's not fight please.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Raw, bleeding meat? We're first.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
>So who wants to see my
>chaffed willy?
>
>The lineup starts to the right,
>folks, let's not fight please.

Get that crusty thing away from me!!! You're gonna ruin my tiny wrinkled face!!!

NO INSERTIONS!!!!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-07-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Cirie seemed to be Giggling a bit much, methinks.

C'mon Shane, its obvious that you are trying to
1. seem non-threatening
2. keep Cirie on your side, as the 5th wheel

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
*Singing chorus to Helen Reddy's I am woman*

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do ANYTHING
I am STRONG (strong)
I am INVINCIBLE (invincible)
I am woman -- ahem -- I am TERRY!

First of all, I am sad to see you go, Austin. You know, I really thought we had convinced Danielle & Bruce to vote with us and oust that sneak Aras. I'm bummed, man. You need to work on your powers of persuasion, Austin. You had 2 days ALONE with a vulnerable woman -- you're a writer, guy; couldn't you come up with SOMETHING?? I'll see you at the next TC and you can watch me send someone from Casaya to keep you company.

Oh, I can't wait to watch you guys squirm now *rubbing hands together.* I will use my super powers and my idol to destroy each one of you loons.

Danielle, you silly little girl, you wouldn't take my offer? Stupid move. You could've had the idol to protect you when the time comes to vote your puckered oobies out. Too bad. I can't wait until you come back sniveling to me when you finally realize I AM THE POWERFUL TERRY, holding all the cards.

None of you has the ability to beat my amazing super strength and super agility. I will win every immunity challenge and go down in history as THE survivor. Tom 2.0, my azz.

Just SEE if I'm joking!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"

You GO Superman!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Terry, I will give you the Immunity Tiarra, matching Immunity cufflinks and the Plymouth Spec if you'll just convince everyone to vote Courtney off.

She's annoyed the crew, the editors, all of America and our affiliate in Guam.

Panama Rats: Courtney -- attack!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Yes, SIR! I will get right on that, Mr. Burnett, SIR!

I'm not sure why my super bargaining & persuasion powers have been so weak lately -- that Courtney must have my Kryptonite (aka dishonorable discharge) hidden in that rat's nest of hair of hers . . . must recharge my strength.

If I had my F-16, I'd Bomb their A$$e$

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Terry, if you can't vote her out you might have to go to Plan B. See the Supply Officer for an M-16 and camo face paint.

And who the hell becomes a Fire Dancer by choice? I wish I had seen that occupation on High School Career Day.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
>Sally - you said enjoyed being
>between 2 strangers. Explain.

Duh. In bed with a Greek and an Asian? Interracial experience, baby!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Yes, laying in that bed with you and (as you might say it) "Ahdahs" wasn't as bad as I might have expected, either. Although, I must admit...had Danielle been in our group, it may have been a bit more enjoyable.

Ms. DiLorenzo = oobies oobies everywhere!

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
i ahd a great time... from being a TARFE reject to becoming a survivor castaway, and now a jury member!!! this has been the best days of my life well except for those 2 dreaded soaking nights at exile but thanks to danielle i had company... did i get ur number can i have it now?

anyways...

TERRY WHY DID NOT YOU GIVE ME THE IDOL??? i mean with suspense MB made im sure you think i had the idol---NOT!!!

wahh!!!

well ill be in the jury so youg uys prepare!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Shut up, Austin. You're a slimeball. No wait, actually, you're a sah-limeball.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Surv 12.8"
Try telling it to someone who hasn't been sleeping in your hair.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "A new little "project"..."
We, the leaves, are starting a new project. We did promise vengeance on Shane, way back when he tried to smoke us...so we have rounded up some of the most irksome of our crew, the poison ivy leaves. They are growing quickly in all this rain, climbing up around the base of Shane's esteemed "Thinking Seat". I say just give it a couple of days with a bit of sunshine, and voila! He will have the itchiest butt on the island. That will surely bring on much entertainment for us, as it gets quite boring out here at times. We just love to watch his "psycho" episodes!

I hope they catch this on film...it seems they seldom film Shane on his "Thinking Seat" lately.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •