The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I just can't help but say this! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I just can't help but say this! "
I am not sure what everyone else saw on today's show but in my area they were showing Josie being crowned Queen of Punishment.
I just have to say this "She is not a pretty crier!" I can say this honestly because I don't cry pretty either! LOL The faces she was making made my skin crawl. UGH Also I am always surprised that she is such a judgemental, aggressive person in the house and yet she cries continuously during her sessions with Rhonda. She even uses a different voice when she is in those sessions.
And ANOTHER THING: The way she sits on the couch in those group meetings, hunched over with her belly bulging drives me NUTS! I am a fat girl myself and I can't even imagine being so secure in my fat that I would wear that tight shirt and have my rolls exposed that way. I would be pulling at my shirt all the time. Kim, Josie, & Sinae all make themselves look even heavier by wearing their clothes 2 sizes to small. Is it just me or do none of these people look in mirrors or what???
OK, I feel better now!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I just can't help but say this!... sh33na 06-16-05 1
   RE: I just can't help but say this!... Cher 06-16-05 2
       RE: I just can't help but say this!... Sandra 06-17-05 3
   RE: I just can't help but say this!... SnickerDoodlez 06-17-05 4
       RE: I just can't help but say this!... Sammiesmom 06-17-05 5
           RE: I just can't help but say this!... SnickerDoodlez 06-17-05 6
               RE: I just can't help but say this!... funny 06-18-05 7
               RE: I just can't help but say this!... sh33na 06-18-05 8
                   RE: I just can't help but say this!... SnickerDoodlez 06-18-05 9
                       RE: I just can't help but say this!... WDWwedding2004 06-23-05 10
                           RE: I just can't help but say this!... LizLiz 06-23-05 11
                               RE: I just can't help but say this!... LizLiz 06-25-05 12
 RE: I just can't help but say this!... sunstarr 06-26-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
Yes, she can cry. Bit she is fairly young and has all those post-natal hormones floating around. I can't even imagine the emotions that would go through me if I had to bare my soul like these women.

I do think they have full-length mirrors, but apparently nobody looks in them while they are dressing. Sure, the camera puts pounds on people, but it doesn't put rolls on them!

Hint, SO Ladies: Wear bigger bras, looser tops, and higher pants!

Sheena, sitting here in a nightgown... LOL! (But it is loose!)

Cher 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cher Click to send private message to Cher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
>Yes, she can cry. Bit she
>is fairly young and has
>all those post-natal hormones floating
>around. I can't even imagine
>the emotions that would go
>through me if I had
>to bare my soul like
>these women.
>
>I do think they have full-length
>mirrors, but apparently nobody looks
>in them while they are
>dressing. Sure, the camera puts
>pounds on people, but it
>doesn't put rolls on them!
>
>
>Hint, SO Ladies: Wear bigger bras,
>looser tops, and higher pants!
>
>
>Sheena, sitting here in a nightgown...
>LOL! (But it is loose!)
>

Chuckling I wear baggie sweats and a T.
Anyway, let us not forget that this is Josies' second time around in the house> In my opinion she has had 2 really great vacations. Come on Josie get your Sht together. I had my first child at 17, had a full time JOB and an Apartment. Oh and NO Husband. Cry Cry Cry I didn't have a daddy either that I could be a beotch to. Sorry gang, not feeling for Josie at all. OMP!!!

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I was thinking the same thing about Josie as a crier. I don't intend to be mean, but when she talked while she cried, I couldn't help laughing out loud. With that lower lip sticking out like that, and that squeaky voice, she made me think of a child.

I'm sitting here in semi-tight sweats and and oversized t-shirt. I'm very short so any pants that fit me (I'm about 50 pounds overweight) are going to be snug. So I wear over-sized shirts to cover my big butt. ;)

Sandy

SnickerDoodlez 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-17-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnickerDoodlez Click to send private message to SnickerDoodlez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I just saw the "Queen of Punishment" last night, I think OKC, OK is a little behind. Josie Josie Josie...buy some clothes that fit!!! I know some of the women talked about going to Target earlier in the season...you don't have to spend a lot just get a bigger size!

Ok...I feel better. I'm a big gal too, I know there are ways to cover up.

~Snick

Sammiesmom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-17-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sammiesmom Click to send private message to Sammiesmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I'm glad somebody adressed the Josie too small clothes issue! I look at Josie and cringe! Why oh why does she insist on squeezing into that lycra and the tube tops? I just had my baby in March and can't even think of getting into my regular sized clothes. Target's my best friend baby!

06-17-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnickerDoodlez Click to send private message to SnickerDoodlez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I love Target too!

I am trying to remember if Josie was dressed better at her graduation...I vaguely remember it from the season.

~Snick

funny 61 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail funny Click to send private message to funny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
i thought josie was cute when she cryed. josie was like a little girl saying watch me,love me.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-18-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
Josie had on a dress and shawl for graduation. Oh, those wacky shawls that everyone wears to cover things up.

She also had shoes with heals on. I remember thinking she walks about as good in them as I do, which is not well.

06-18-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I'll have to be sure and catch the shawl in re runs, I hope it was a BIG one the gal does have a bosom. Come to think of it, if I couldn't see my feet...heels would be a challenge!!

Thanx,

~Snick

WDWwedding2004 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WDWwedding2004 Click to send private message to WDWwedding2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
OMG! am i glad someone mentioned her clothing! hahhah!
her and kim need to get a whole new wardrobe!!
BLAHHHH remember when Josie was all over reacting to
the comment sommer made about her bathing suit!?
PUUUULLLLEEEAAAASSEE!! ughhh! an 8th grade suit!?
HAHA....she took sommers comment waaay out!
And the lycra tanks creep me out too!

Sitting here in sweats and a NON lycra maternity top!
i'm pregnant and i still don't feel comfortable in
snug clothes even though i have an excuse! hahaah!!

LizLiz 7 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LizLiz Click to send private message to LizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I like the boldness Josie shows with not hiding her body. Why should she cover up who she is. I think Josie definitely overeacted to Sommer's comment about bathing suit though. I liked the royal type music playing while she was crying during Q of Pnshmt tears for some comic relief, but her childish regression seemed understandable to me. Sooo honest too, about how she wanted to keep Chloie from being happy or how Josie manipulates things so as not to discover whether chloie's father would be better for chloie than Josie would. Wow, that was honest. I was thinking for a minute, oh my gawsh, isn't that child abuse to try to keep your daughter from being happy? Very honest.

Kim's clothes don't really appeal to me. Im a jeans and sweats kind of person and hate tight stuff, but because of comfort, not a style thing. To each her own I guess.

LizLiz 7 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LizLiz Click to send private message to LizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
Ok, so after posting, I watched the next episode and have to agree - Kim and Josie wear their clothes too tight!

Oh well, could be worse things.

: )

sunstarr 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-26-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunstarr Click to send private message to sunstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I just can't help but say this! "
I'm new here and I'm so glad that you have given me the chance to get this off my chest! Why, why, why do Josie and Kim insist on wearing their clothes 2 sizes too small? It's so NOT attractive! I wonder what they think when they watch themselves on tv. I would be so embarassed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •