The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Adria gets voted off......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Adria gets voted off......."
her sister gets to come into the house!!!! (per commercial during TAR)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Adria gets voted off....... strid333 07-27-04 1
   RE: If Adria gets voted off....... seahorse 07-27-04 2
 RE: If Adria gets voted off....... motormouth 07-28-04 3
 How to reveal it? silentJ 07-28-04 4
   Holly's Expression! summer123 07-28-04 5
       RE: Holly's Expression! seahorse 07-28-04 6
           RE: Holly's Expression! silentJ 07-28-04 7
           RE: Holly's Expression! TennPhan 07-28-04 8
           RE: Holly's Expression! Cookiehahnster 07-28-04 15
   RE: How to reveal it? aquariaqueen 07-28-04 9
       RE: How to reveal it? pmspml5 07-28-04 10
 WHAT? volsfan 07-28-04 11
   RE: WHAT? pmspml5 07-28-04 12
   RE: WHAT? geg6 07-28-04 13
       RE: WHAT? volsfan 07-28-04 14
           RE: WHAT? ohboy 07-28-04 16
               RE: WHAT? ginger 07-28-04 17
                   RE: WHAT? seahorse 07-28-04 18
                       RE: WHAT? pmspml5 07-28-04 19
                           RE: WHAT? summer123 07-28-04 23
                       RE: WHAT? ginger 07-28-04 20
                           RE: WHAT? brvnkrz 07-28-04 21
                               RE: WHAT? ginger 07-28-04 22
 RE: If Adria gets voted off....... seahorse 07-30-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-27-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Adria gets voted off......."
So that's the backup plan? Hey, that still sounds cool. I won't be seeing that ad, because BB and TAR air on different networks in Canada.

Three is the perfect number.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Adria gets voted off......."
I heard that tonight also. I think that is awesome.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Adria gets voted off......."
So then the 4 'whoresmen' will not be any farther in the game than they were before? I love it!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How to reveal it?"
I think they should have Adria 2.0 pop out of the diary room while everyone is saying goodbye at the door. They come back to the living room and there she is on the couch, just a'grin'n from ear to ear.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Holly's Expression! "
Oh heck yeah! That would be tooooo funny. Can't you just see Holly's deer-caught-in-headlights expression?!?! Bwuauauauah!

Summer

07-28-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Holly's Expression! "
My concern is that she will have a target on her back because the others will think it unfair that she is still in the game.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Holly's Expression! "
As apossed to now when there is a 99% she (or what they think is she (or whatever)) is leaving tomarrow? As of 9pm Thursday/ 8pm Central it's not about winning, it's about payback and head games.

Hmm. I wonder if they others will firgure ut how to use this to their advantage. "You said, or at least the other Adria said,..." To bad they don't know about it now.

TennPhan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TennPhan Click to send private message to TennPhan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Holly's Expression! "
Maybe they give her protection from nomination the first week to get to fit in. Didn't they bring evected houseguests back in the past and give them a period of time to get into the game again before being eligible for nomination?

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Holly's Expression! "
She's not "still" in the game. She's a completely DIFFERENT person. Once Adria is gone, she's gone. Natalie and Adria ARE two different people. As different as you and I are. They'll just be bringing in a new person. Yes, Natalie has been playing the game 50% of the time, but now she's in it all by herself (if she comes in) and is playing for all the money for herself. UNLESS, they continue to let them switch, heehee.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How to reveal it?"
And sitting next to Natalie is Molly, Ben and Diane's twin!!!! Especially if Holly, Drew and Diane have no prior notice of their twin even being eligible to play!!!!

That would be an episode to see.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-28-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How to reveal it?"
I'm not giving up hope yet - see my post above - the 4 Horsemen were arguing again all night - mostly Jase/Scott over Holly. Drew exploded and told Jase off - Jase made the mistake of telling him to get some balls - ie Drew said - I do and I think Holly needs to go - so now they are all OK with Holly leaving. All Adria has to do is agree to put up one of her own and Marvin - lol she will promise knowing that her sister will keep the one person on her side safe and Marvin is gone.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WHAT?"
Am I missing something here? The commercial I saw said, "Will the twin switch be revealed?" or something to that effect. They didn't say specifically...If Adria gets voted out...Nathalie gets to enter the house!

WTF??????

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

07-28-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WHAT?"
In Chicago they pre-empted the show due to the Democratic convension and replayed it later around 12:00 pm. After the show CBS promo clearly said - Will the 4 horsmen prevail? What they dont know is that if A gets voted out Natalie gets to enter the house.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHAT?"
Yeah, Doc, I heard the same thing here in Pittsburgh. I can't wait to see their faces if this happens!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WHAT?"
WOW! Well, she will have the biggest target on her back than anyone in the house!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WHAT?"
As per the live feed updates it is kind of looking like we will have them both, I think the 4H are turning on Holly. And if A makes it past this week then her and Nat both can come in.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WHAT?"
So glad others heard that commercial because I thought maybe I'd heard wrong, but I'm sure it said that if A. gets eliminated, her twin comes in. I didn't think CBS would simply let the twin twist get booted this fast.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-28-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: WHAT?"
I definitely heard the same thing, ginger.

07-28-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: WHAT?"
It is pretty much a mute point now I think. The 4 HM have already told A that she is safe - and they are sceeming in the HOH - Marvin has already voted - Karen is voting now. I think it is going to be great to see Holly's face when she realizes shes out - also I think Holly/Molly is switching - so does Molly get to enter the house as if Adria had been?

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WHAT?"
Do we know for a fact Holly is switching? I know many of us think she is...

Summer

07-28-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WHAT?"
And I think CBS will have to grant her immunity for the first nomination during her official stay (Nat, that is) because otherwise she'll be targeted immediately. Kind of like Road Rules when the new, replacement team member is immune from the first boot.

This is great, because on Thursday we either watch Holly go home (boo hoo), or we watch Natalia seriously feck with the "minds" (for lack of better term) of Scotty and Jizz. Either way, the schadenfreude should be rich 'n' creamy...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WHAT?"
Yes it certainly will be Ginger. And it's now the only thing that is keeping me watching. Keep our fingers crossed for the fall of the two head donkymenI mean horseman.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.

07-28-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: WHAT?"
I have a couple of other names for them, but I'm saving them for the summary.

07-30-04, 04:19 AM (EST)
24. "RE: If Adria gets voted off......."
I guess we have to wait another week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •