The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Resurrection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Resurrection"
Dick Cheney.

After 8 years of his scum, he's still getting air time? Already touted as Pres candidate for 2012? Scary.

Of course, Bill's got sumthin' to say.

Blammo.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Resurrection weltek 05-21-09 1
   RE: Resurrection HistoryDetective 05-21-09 2
       RE: Resurrection cahaya 05-21-09 3
           RE: Resurrection newsomewayne 05-21-09 4
               RE: Resurrection cahaya 05-21-09 6
       RE: Resurrection zombiebaby 05-21-09 8
   RE: Resurrection Devious Weasel 05-21-09 5
 RE: Resurrection Estee 05-21-09 7
 RE: Resurrection dabo 05-21-09 9
 During his speech last night IceCat 05-22-09 10
 Not good enough, cahaya Max Headroom 05-22-09 11
   RE: Not good enough, cahaya HistoryDetective 05-22-09 12
       RE: Not good enough, cahaya Estee 05-22-09 13
           RE: Not good enough, cahaya HistoryDetective 05-22-09 14
               RE: Not good enough, cahaya Estee 05-22-09 15
 RE: Resurrection Molaholic 05-22-09 16
 It would help if he had the facts o... HobbsofMI 05-22-09 17
   RE: It would help if he had the fac... Estee 05-22-09 18
       RE: It would help if he had the fac... HobbsofMI 05-22-09 19
   RE: It would help if he had the fac... smokeysmom 05-22-09 20
       RE: It would help if he had the fac... Silvergirl1 05-23-09 22
 Mancow Waterboard HobbsofMI 05-22-09 21
 Never happen AyaK 05-23-09 23
   RE: Never happen samboohoo 05-24-09 24
       RE: Never happen cahaya 05-25-09 25
 Cheney: No link between Saddam Huss... HobbsofMI 06-02-09 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Resurrection"
This fits in somehow with the Quepea posts, I'm sure of it.

-A Tribetastic Creation

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Resurrection"
Hot Pockets?

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

05-21-09, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Resurrection"
Well, Max was all but begging for a deep end post, so here goes a shot across the bow.

Yo, ho, ho!

Piracy on the high seas and flying of the Jolly Roger by agman

The simple notion of someone like Cheney resuming national office, given his ethics, is a serious concern to me as an American and, dare I say, even to many mainstream Republicans.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Resurrection"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-09 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

You really must listen closer to the Office of Homeland Security. The words mainstream and Republicans are mutually exclusive and by definition may not be used together.

Paid for by AgPAC, a 2008 registered 527 organization.

05-21-09, 05:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Resurrection"
Well... (looking at the Doom Star)... there went my planet.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Resurrection"

You've been hotpocketed!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Resurrection"
Well the new one seems to fit the resurrection theme.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Resurrection"
So the question is: how many people does he have to zap with dark lightning before the nomination is his?

Also, what's the functional GOP equivalent to Jar-Jar Binks?

Other than the one which left office in January.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-09, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Resurrection"
Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The absolutely corrupt seek absolute power.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-09, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "During his speech last night"

... he pretty much admitted to being emotionally compromised by his experiences during 911.

He shouldn't be allowed to use that as an excuse for illegal activities while in office and it should certainly disqualify him from holding any position of responsibility, in any sort of organization, during any time in the future.

Total sociopath.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Not good enough, cahaya"
Estee's words were:

Or I could start a deep-end thread that offended slightly over half of America. Your choice!

While Dick Cheney is indeed offensive, everyone knows that Sarah Palin is the designated GOP presidential candidate for 2012. Your commentary just isn't offensive enough.

05-22-09, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Not good enough, cahaya"
Palin / Cheney 2012

That would be so 2000!

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

*keeps fingers crossed that Putin doesn't rear his head and cause mass panic*

05-22-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not good enough, cahaya"
They'd have to build a fence around the country to keep people from getting out.

05-22-09, 08:31 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Not good enough, cahaya"
I doubt it. Those who disagreed with Bush / Cheney were invited to leave often enough between 2001 and 2009 that I assume it would become a familiar refrain again under a Bush III Palin / Cheney administration.

05-22-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Not good enough, cahaya"
You're looking at it from the wrong angle. Anyone who escapes will have evaded punishment.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Resurrection"
Maybe the nation's favorite Dick needs to get himself a Filipino Male Mail Order Bride.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "It would help if he had the facts on his side..."
Cheney’s speech contained omissions and misstatements

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

05-22-09, 10:04 AM (EST)
18. "RE: It would help if he had the facts on his side..."
*dies from not-surprise*

05-22-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It would help if he had the facts on his side..."
*does CPR on Estee* This place would not be as much fun without you...

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It would help if he had the facts on his side..."
I'm going to go out on my usual limb here and opine (as in IMO) (that's IMO) that OT doesn't do deep end anymore. Not a problem for me at all, not a judgement call, not an accusation.

However, to have Cheney come out of his undisclosed location and be crowned as some sort of "equal debater" to our elected president by just about every media outlet angered me alot.

I wasn't surprised that his self-serving sociopathic diatribe included outright lies and misstatement. I was surprised that we felt we had to "debate" with him at all.

Go. back. to. your. undisclosed. location. Or get prosecuted. Just my take.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It would help if he had the facts on his side..."

*sits next to Smokey's Mom*

Agman, 2008

05-22-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
21. "Mancow Waterboard"
http://www.truveo.com/mancow-waterboard/id/1918299401

Listen to what he says about it after 6 seconds.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-09, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Never happen"
##### Cheney will never run for president. Never.

The funny thing about Cheney is that he's far too moderate to run. Plus, he doesn't do compromise well. It's his way or the highway. He can cover it up to some extent (i.e., he's very much in favor of same-sex marriage, but he campaigned against it in 2004), but in a Republican presidential campaign, all people will focus on all this

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Never happen"
Agree about him never running. I saw a brief clip about this last week, and the analyst said exactly what I was thinking, "Cheney has nothing to lose by doing this."

Whatever. That's what I say about him.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

05-25-09, 01:02 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Never happen"
Y'all are probably right. Cheney doesn't need the top job to continue being the White House puppeteer.

Nothing to lose, everything to gain control of.

06-02-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
26. "Cheney: No link between Saddam Hussein, 9/11"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-09 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

Well, I remember at least a dozen times he said there was and now he's saying there was not and go ask Tenet as his prime source convincing him there was one back in 2002. *BOGGLE BIG TIME*

Cheney: No link between Saddam Hussein, 9/11

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •