The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity Winner Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity Winner Poll"
Like a vote but not so picky about the rulez, state in your subject line who you think will win the IC, yak it up in the content however you want. Go ahead, you know you want to.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Clay bebekid 12-11-02 1
 Clay Q 12-11-02 2
 Clay forehead 12-11-02 3
 Clay Loree 12-11-02 4
   I'm with you, Loree! TribalTex29 12-12-02 17
 Clay samboohoo 12-11-02 5
 Clay strone 12-11-02 6
 Clay jsanb 12-11-02 7
   RE: Clay smrtNsassybnkr 12-11-02 9
 Clay Spidey 12-11-02 8
 Clay ejm92 12-11-02 10
 Clay RudyRules 12-11-02 11
 Ted AyaK 12-11-02 12
 Clay sleeeve 12-12-02 13
 Not CLAY...HELEN FSUGUY 12-12-02 14
 Clay dabo 12-12-02 15
 Clay janisella 12-12-02 16
 C-L-A-Y BaquaR13 12-12-02 18
 Brian PlaneJane3 12-12-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Clay"
Krautboy convinced me that Clay is being set up for an immunity win.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-11-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Clay"
I do not think he will go this week, too much chatter about it on the show. This Diamond in the Ruff will pull off the win and that will spell doom for all but Brian.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Clay"
Ted, Jan, Helen would love to vote him out. The only way Clay stays around (which we know he does thanks to TDT) is by winning the IC.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Clay"
Clay is the person I would least like to stick around. So then that means he will be safe and it will annoy me.

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "I'm with you, Loree!"
Its always the one I dislike the most staying around too long, including Penny, Robb, Rob M, Lex, Tom, Keith, Jerri, and Richard. (ok, so that's a lot of exceptions-oh well)

I liked Clay at first. Must have been pity-liking.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Clay"
Just because.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Clay"
Alt Ted, Clay needs this win, if he doesnt realize this than we know why he filed bankrupty.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Clay"
I feel like a lemming, but the editing is just too blatent to me that Clay wins and "forces" a choice between Jan & Helen to go.

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Clay"
Clay will win immunity, forcing the others to take out the biggest challenge threat....Ted

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Clay"
For the reasons stated by everyone above.

An IceCat Original, 2002

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-11-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Clay"
I hate to go along with the crowd, but I agree....

2002 NFC North Champs

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Clay"
Who am I to break the streak???

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ted"
Hey, I don't like streaks, OK?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-02, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Clay"
See my vote thread

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Not CLAY...HELEN"
If this is a weight loss guess, I think she will better with estimating. I think it will be an add up how much each tribe member has lost challenge.

They have been with each other for 33+ days, that's how i can see a total estimate challenge.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Clay"
But he's still a short guy, did you notice, and some kinda lazy, hooooeeeee!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Clay"
and Helen will be taking a walk as a result

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "C-L-A-Y"
It is so obvious this week, he will be targeted as the vulnerable one and will win immunity.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Brian"
I think Clay will be vulnerable this week because of the way they have it set up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •