The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erasers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erasers"
Erasers are good. Don't ya think? Let's celebrate the goodness that is an eraser.

What have you erased lately?

My Personal 3Day Page

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erasers J Slice 04-29-09 1
 RE: Erasers byoffer 04-29-09 2
   RE: Erasers samboohoo 04-29-09 5
   RE: Erasers Breezy 04-29-09 6
       RE: Erasers byoffer 04-29-09 14
           RE: Erasers Breezy 04-30-09 16
 Good? Estee 04-29-09 3
 RE: Erasers samboohoo 04-29-09 4
 RE: Erasers jbug 04-29-09 7
 RE: Erasers Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 8
 RE: Erasers anotherkim 04-29-09 9
 RE: Erasers sharnina 04-29-09 10
   RE: Erasers Breezy 04-29-09 11
   RE: Erasers grit 04-29-09 13
   RE: Erasers brvnkrz 04-30-09 17
 RE: Erasers PepeLePew13 04-29-09 12
 RE: Erasers foonermints 04-29-09 15
   RE: Erasers agman 05-03-09 18
       RE: Erasers foonermints 05-03-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erasers"
Many, many margin drawings in my notebook. I can never get my viking/dragon battles just right!

Because this is closer to how I look...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erasers"
Not always. My DW got a new camera, and after taking pictures of my father's 80th birthday party accidently found the "erase this folder" button.

Can you imagine that, in this day and age, such a button exists without an "are you sure?" prompt??

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erasers"
I need to erase several pictures from my camera. I just keep adding to the same stick. I think I have 300 photos on there, which I need to upload to the computer, then to Shutterfly. But I need to erase some computer files to do that. Ugggh.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

04-29-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erasers"
Are you sure there wasn't a prompt?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Erasers"
She says not, but I didn't see.

But since she has taken to sabotaging my facebook page, maybe I will just poke fun at her incompetence over here. So there was probably a big flashing red warning that she just clicked right over without reading!

04-30-09, 07:02 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Erasers"
Or she read it wrong. I hate true/false questions.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Good?"

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erasers"
I cleaned up my OT Inbox yesterday and erased emails from 2005.

I need to clean up the upstairs Tivo list. I just recently did the downstairs list sa Conner likes to just record things.

I still use a paper calendar, so I am constantly erasing things there.

Our home computer's memory seems to be full, so I have erased a bunch of files there, which reminds me that it's almost time to do the monthly cleaning of my computer links.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erasers"
I have no erasers.
I have a black permanent marker

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Erasers"
I like gum erasers. There's something about the smell. But pink erasers are purty.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/09/2009 Bre gets a hug from Mom

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Erasers"

most of my 30s.

Kimmah Says
--not my best decade

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Erasers"
I love this eraser.

Love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.
1 Peter 4:8 (The Message)

Shar's World

04-29-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Erasers"
I have a purple one like that on my desk at work.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-29-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Erasers"
Oooh! Is that a Staedtler? I lvoe those!

a berry nice sigpic from agman

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Erasers"
I have the black one on my desk at work. I've had mine for about 15 years. I just love it.

Tribe made me gay

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Erasers"
What have I (we) erased lately?

Most of our bank account.

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Erasers"
I actually make a living with these:

Some of us really need their Magic Rub.

~The Army of foonermints!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Erasers"
OOps, just erased my post!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Erasers"
The wonders of "Magic Rub".

Moves by CrabMan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •