The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Surv 12.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-10-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Surv 12.6"
(Dialogue bashing game. Characters are assigned, but anyone may comment or ask questions.)

Ep. 6 IT's NOT Rocket Science... Or is it??

THis week on Survivor,
In Casaya, Shane goes off on the girls, acts crazy and wants to quit the alliance. Girls approve, but their feelings are hurt.
At LaMina, Men bond. Dan tells everyone the Big "Secret" and gets admiring looks from the strapping, young men.

Ep. 6 Rap:
At the RC/IC, the brawny people untied knots & ran,
Cirie & Bruce matched wits with Sally & Dan.
The loser's outsider was sent happily away,
The winners met the locals, got to eat & smoke & play.
Then an honorable man took responsibility,
was told that he was leaving cuz his tribe likes honesty.

Casaya - looks like everyone hugged & made up.
Cirie - how pissed were you about that?
LaMina- quite the kleenex fest at TC.
Terry - are you the third wheel now?

And more importantly, who's winning the battle of the rats vs. crabs?

CASTING NOTE: Would anyone like the role of Cirie?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Max Headroom 03-10-06 1
   RE: Be the Surv 12.6 byoffer 03-10-06 2
       RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Spanky68 03-10-06 5
 Hey everyone.... smokedog 03-10-06 3
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Estee 03-10-06 4
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Spanky68 03-10-06 6
   RE: Be the Surv 12.6 CattyChat 03-11-06 9
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Spanky68 03-10-06 7
   RE: Be the Surv 12.6 ginger 03-10-06 8
 Smarter than they look CattyChat 03-11-06 10
 Those dirty Rats!! kingfish 03-11-06 11
   RE: Those dirty Rats!! Estee 03-13-06 15
       Ooolala! kingfish 03-13-06 16
           Litigation? Cygnus X1 03-24-06 20
   RE: Those dirty Rats!! Scarlett O Hara 03-25-06 21
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 foonermints 03-11-06 12
   Oh, oui. kingfish 03-17-06 19
       RE: Oh, non-Whee. foonermints 03-26-06 22
 RE: Be the Surv 12.6 coolbluepig 03-11-06 13
   RE: Be the Surv 12.6 Spanky68 03-12-06 14
       RE: Be the Surv 12.6 bystander 03-13-06 17
           RE: Be the Surv 12.6 foonermints 03-14-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Whoopee, now there's two engineers at Loser Lodge. Hey Dan, let's practice our geekspeak!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Back off Misty - rocketman is all mine. He promised to show me how he docks his shuttle into the space station, if you know what I mean.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Yes, I did, Ruth. And I was actually talking about docking an actual space shuttle.

However, if you have sexual interest in me, I will give you an opportunity to "blast off with the president of the 100,000 mile high club" as it were. I should point out, however, that most of America has just lost it's appetite at the mental image...permanently.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hey everyone...."
Bruce/Terry: Any of you guys find that immunity idol by any chance? I ask because this camera dude kept panning from this freshly dug up ground by a tree looking like a Y, up to my face all the time. It was really weird.

Why didn't I dig at the freshly dug up ground? Duh! It would have been WORK, you dummies.

Casaya: Good job sparing me from tribal council. When I get back there's gonna be some changes. Danielle and Courtney and I are taking charge. We are now taking applications on who will be in the final four with us. La Mina need not apply as they tried to vote me out on numerous occassions and payback is a b!tch

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Is it just us, or is Shane's hair starting to look like a really good nest?

(We won. The crabs surrendered. Mammals rule! But what's this about a crustacean with fur? Jealous, that's what they are...)

03-10-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
I am grateful for getting a chance to play Survivor, instead of just orbiting 200 or so miles above Jiffy's snarky TCs. I feel that Terry did betray me, but understand the necessity for his vote. I harbor no ill will toward him (though I may have to sneak off LL island to deprogram some of my vote-seeking nanobots who are infiltrating his bloodstream as we speak).

The big problem was that I was relying on visuals from my stealth predator drone hovering overhead. While it was indeed sending those images to a processor I embedded in my cerebral cortex (with coconut husks). The SNAFU came when some salt crystals threw the digital images out of phase. My brain couldn't fully process the images into discernable shapes in time to finish the puzzle.'

I do take responsibility for the mistake. Any moron knows to desalinize the synaptic relays before a big challenge. Duh!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Sorry, Dan. This wasn't supposed to happen until we were the final 4 -- then it would've been a tie and you and Austin could have a face off. You blew the puzzle though, buddy. I mean, my super strength set you and Sally up with a huge lead over those morons on the Casaya tribe and STILL you let them beat you!

Seriously, you are an embarrassment to the Astronaut coalition. Sorry I had to vote you out of our super alliance, but you just failed miserably. Were you deprived of oxygen too many times, buddy?

I still love ya, my spacey friend. Now, go get something to eat and enjoy some time with your pal Ruth Marie.

03-10-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Oh, and if nobody else steps forward to claim Cerie, I will do it.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
I'm kinda starting to dig you, Cerie. You're so guileless. You'll be no threat to my domination whatsoever.

Fire-eaters breathe fire. Don't mess with me, boyz!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Smarter than they look"
I must say that I'm surprised the Crazy Casayans were smart enough to exile Sally and put a chink in our super armor. I may be underestimating them.

Unfortunately for them, we are still strong without Dan and we will fight in his honor to the end. Unlike seasons past, we were the first REAL men, with REAL honor & integrity. Dan knew he had to go and we sent him into the beyond with dignity.

We are now recharged and ready to decimate you wackoos one-by-one. I will use my super powers to determine which of you is qualified to join our force -- you're all pathetic, but I will try to get our buddy Bruce into our force, if he hasn't completely lost it living with you yahoos.

Sally, you better not think of defecting to the girls over there. If you are smart, you will realize you can take Dan's place and now be part of the final 4 with us. I'll be watching you.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Those dirty Rats!!"
Order!.....Order!......

Clack clack clack!

You there in the back, stop that chittering!

This meeting of the CC of the PIS of BCp will COME TO ORDER!!!

That's better..

CC brothers and sisters... members of the various affiliated Crab orders... and our little brothers and sisters in the junior leagues !!!

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The perfidy of the rats. The mean little mousies!

Once again we saw the true poisonous nature of the rodent infestation when they failed to show up for the peace treaty signing ceremony.

We were there...we patiently waited at the low tide mark. We waited until the high tide came in, ready to put this little disagreement behind us once and for all.

But, just like the previous meeting, the one they set up in the camp cook pot, those backstabbin’ little nub gnawers never showed up. We lost a dozen or so good crabby souls in that imbroglio (Claws over lower carapace for a silent expression of sorrow).

As a result, the level of beach alert has been raised to “Orange”, allowing each of member of the brother/sisterhood/junior affiliates to pinch on sight any mouse they happen to find. Then they should skitter away.

NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS - Furry crab brother/sisters discovery.

Just because they appear to have fur is no reason to suspect them of treachery or terrorism. They are definately crab cousins, not skin creatures, and they deserve our pity at having such an ugly disfigurement.

Further, there are those among us for whom that horrible fur like growth (shudder) is actually attractive. They are turned on by what they consider the exotic appearance of our new found relations. These miscreants are easily identifiable because, when shown a picture of the furry crab,

their exoskeleton pops right off, leaving them limp and breathing hard in the aftermath. We need to get these perverts out of our burrows, so please be on the lookout for crabs popping off in public.

Remember our slogans,

The only good rat is a drowned rat!!

and

The only good two legged skin creature is a well pinched two legged skin creature!!

Crabs everywhere unite!! One claw for all!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Those dirty Rats!!"
We didn't know you were French.

(Although maybe the complete lack of tactical knowledge and immediate resort to surrender followed by completely pointless political bombast should have been a clue.)

03-13-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. " Ooolala!"
Pincer a derrière est magnifique!!

Le pincement à la femme derrière. Les femmes comme lui - et ainsi nous (le HAW HAW HAW, désirent ardemment de phase le pincement du Français !!)

But we do it for harassment too, we love to pinch the puny, soft, saggy folds of flesh covering the two legged skin creature butts, and skitter away when they jump.

Sacre bleu,
we pinch ze mousies too!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Litigation?"
Mister King Crabbe of the CC of the PIS of BCp, MTV, NCAA, FIGMO, and LSMFT:

Just thought I'd mention that the option is always open for you to take legal action against the rats. And these attorneys might be on your antennae wavelength.

Just passin' thru.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Those dirty Rats!!"
Crabs everywhere unite!!
One claw for all!!

I've been known to be a little crabby in my day, sugar.
... and I've been known to eat my share of crabs too ...

Clack clack clack!

Remember our slogans,
The only good two legged skin creature is a well pinched two legged skin creature!!

Scarlett

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Hey Skull Hut, what's that you had in your mouth?

Nick: "He's looked at the earth from SPACE!"
Sure did him a lot of good, didn't it, moron.

Heck, I've looked at things from space a lot C'mere, I'll show you how to get into space any old time you want.
*keeps rats and crabs away from basement storage*

03-17-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
19. "Oh, oui."
The basement! Of course! Down there with le Américain, le Dique.

Crabs everywhere unite!! One claw for all!!
Thanks for the tip, Norgy, (perfer Minty?)

03-26-06, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Oh, non-Whee."
Dickie's gone. Helicoptered away by you crabbie Nortes. iAy Carumba! Just for a few pesos? *sigh* Taxes? No sé nada. I used to get a lot more than what my basement amígo had.
Your canal still works, doesn't it?
¿Cómo venga los odios de Tío Sam mí? I just made a cold drink, hot.
I make tea!

*sniff* *sniff*
I am the PINEAPPLE!
*wakes up* oh great, now I'm yakking to crabs..

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
JOHN GRISHAM HERE...

DAN U ROCK astronaut dude!!! SALLY you got lucky, very lucky...

its a good thing the beans incident was gone...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

03-12-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
I thank you for your sentiment. But if you really thought I "rocked" you would have volunteered to go yourself so that I could stay.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
Whoa, what a surprise. Sorry to see you go Dan. I thought it was going to be "2 V 2" just like you said. What happened? Hmmm. That was a tough vote gramps but to tell you the truth we don't need any deceitful astronauts hanging around. First you tell us you are the high and almighty astronaut and then you lose us immunity? How did you ever orbit the earth when you can't even force a puzzle piece into its slot?

And don't worry Terry. Austin and I have your back. Not like we'd team up with Sally or anything. What could she possibly provide us that you can't?

03-14-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Surv 12.6"
There you are, Nicky! I got a launch vehicle for you! BTW- From your last comment, Are you thinking of filming some kind of "Brokeback Island?"
I can rent out the pool house, if you've got the money. Not those phony Balboas, either. Dollar diplomacy is king around these parts. Ask Jiffy.

So I download bootleg movies. Not like theres a Blockbuster out here. Sue me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •