The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What should T name her new Baby?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What should T name her new Baby?"
I just read that T is Preggers. Help pick a better name than Tony did.Diesel and Denim.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What should T name her new Baby... sh33na 06-16-05 1
   RE: What should T name her new Baby... lastsplash 06-16-05 2
       RE: What should T name her new Baby... SnickerDoodlez 06-16-05 3
       RE: What should T name her new Baby... sh33na 06-16-05 4
           RE: What should T name her new Baby... lastsplash 06-16-05 5
               RE: What should T name her new Baby... Cher 06-16-05 6
 RE: What should T name her new Baby... SOfan0221 06-17-05 7
   RE: What should T name her new Baby... lastsplash 06-17-05 8
       RE: What should T name her new Baby... SOfan0221 06-17-05 9
           RE: What should T name her new Baby... Moondreamer 06-21-05 10
           RE: What should T name her new Baby... lastsplash 06-23-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
She should name it Cheque. Hahaha!

06-16-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
court a. roy

SnickerDoodlez 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-16-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnickerDoodlez Click to send private message to SnickerDoodlez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
what about Embezele?

~Snick

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
That's funny!

My mother's accountant's name is Roy L. Payne.

06-16-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
Polly Esther

Cher 69 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cher Click to send private message to Cher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
Ha Ha these are all funny and it is good to see people talking again, anyway how about
"Carjean"
Stupid I know but it was funny to me LOL. Welcome back all and welcome to the newcomers.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-17-05, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
What about 'Fellonee' lol

06-17-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
these are all adorable. We should start a baby name book for convicts. I wonder if Kim is planning on throwing her a baby shower? Wher do you buy fake Louis Vouiton party favors?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-17-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
How about Louis Vouitton nappies, and a 3 carat pacifier? Maybe Kim could give T's baby a necklace that matches the one she gave T on SO. (it ws the necklace Kim had that matched the bracelet T's husband had given her). Maybe Kim could have a big baby shower and T could register at all the elite stores on Rodeo Drive.

Actually, all kidding aside, and I have gotten a few laughs from this site. I do wish T well in her pregnancy. It would be very sad for a new mom to be sitting in jail, so I also hope she gets her check charge behind her. Maybe she will make one of those deals where you plead guilty but since it is a first offense they give you home detention or something and if you don't screw up again in a year it is expunged from your records. Even Martha Stewart got to sit out part of her sentence at home and all she has is 3 hairy cats and 3 hairy dogs.

Moondreamer 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moondreamer Click to send private message to Moondreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
Shouldn't something have happened re that forgery case by now? Is there any way to find out if there is/was a court date for it, besides a prelim hearing?

How 'bout P. Lee Bahgayne?

06-23-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What should T name her new Baby?"
According to the old starting over message board posters were saying this wasn't T's first offense. I can't recall what she was in trouble for and I don't think you can acess anything at startingover.com. It would probably be listed at the county courthouse where they found her mugshot and all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •