The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
I'll make broadcast ones when they air this weekend. Until then, here's the Real media versions.

{Announcer} These are the last five survivors.

{Helen} We started out as a band of misfits.

{Announcer} Loyalty kept them together.

{Helen, voiceover} We never gave up.

{Announcer} But CBS Thursday...

{Announcer} ...things are about to change.

{Clay} --unintelligible-- Everybody began on the way to the top.

{Announcer} They'll compete against each other...

{Ted} I'm physically and mentally strong.

{JP} Ready! Go!

{Announcer} ...for the ultimate Survivor prize.

{Jan, losing grip & falling down net} Oh my god!

{Announcer} Only 2 episodes left.

{Helen} I am definitely playing both sides of the fence.

{Brian} She owes me. She knows it.

{Announcer} Don't miss a minute.

{All screaming}

{Clay} Here we go again, the circus is coming to town.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 12-06-02 1
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps frisky 12-06-02 7
 RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 12-06-02 2
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 12-06-02 3
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps sweetpea 12-06-02 5
       Where's the buff? frisky 12-06-02 6
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 12-07-02 11
 Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'... IceCat 12-06-02 4
   RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'... frisky 12-06-02 8
   RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'... Brownroach 12-07-02 13
       RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'... Bungler 12-07-02 14
 Observations... frisky 12-06-02 9
   RE: Observations... SteffiGurl 12-07-02 10
 RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps fivestarwheezy 12-07-02 12
 RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 12-08-02 15
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps skyisbluu 12-09-02 19
 RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps NorthOfBoston 12-08-02 16
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps corcam 12-08-02 17
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Lin 12-08-02 18
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Boilermaker 12-12-02 24
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps SteffiGurl 12-09-02 20
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps NorthOfBoston 12-09-02 22
   RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 12-09-02 21
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps rockluver 12-09-02 23
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps snoocharoo 12-12-02 25
           RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps bebekid 12-12-02 27
               RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps snoocharoo 12-12-02 28
       RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps bebekid 12-12-02 29
   Clay, not Ted Q 12-12-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-06-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
In cap 25, Helen is running up to hug Ted. I think this may be from a previous episode (just from the voiceover narration), but I'm not sure and I haven't gone back to check.

Clay's words over cap 31 are so hard to understand. If anybody else can hear him better, please feel free to correct what I typed.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-02 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

>>>>In cap 25, Helen is running up to hug Ted. I think this may be from a previous episode (just from the voiceover narration), but I'm not sure and I haven't gone back to check.

I paused the video when Helen is running up to Ted. They are both wearing the same clothes that they wore in cap 37 when Jiffy starts the challenge. Sunglasses and all.

Also, Ted is wearing the same "purse" strapped around his body in both caps. You can see the black strap over his shoulder in cap 25. Could one of them be winning the challenge? I think so. I don't think it is prior to the challenge because you can see Jiffy standing behind Ted. Is Jiffy standing at a finish line, and Ted crosses and wins, waits with Jiffy until Helen crosses, who jumps into Ted's arms, happy for him that he won?

Helen is ecstatic in this scene. Hmmm...jumping up and down and making a fuss? Wasn't there something about this type of behaviour in the SeeBS misdirection? Maybe she's winning and overreacting.

>>>>>Clay's words over cap 31 are so hard to understand. If anybody else can hear him better, please feel free to correct what I typed.

It took me a few times, but I'm pretty sure he's saying something like: "We used all the people in this tribe to get to the top."

***Edited because I thought of something else.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
I can't make sense out of Ted in Cap 35. What is he wearing? It looks like some sort of life-jacket contraption; not any of his regular clothes.

12-06-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Brownroach,

It's his sleeveless blue t-shirt. Ted has just done a backwards somersault roll, and is getting back up.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Just wondering if 35 could be a cap from the episode where they were still divided in two tribes and had to break out of the cages. The bars are painted orange and Ted fell down and got back up in the cage.

12-06-02, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Where's the buff?"
I notice he isn't wearing his buff in that pic but he is wearing it in the other challenge pics. Did he lose it in the rollover, or is this a different challenge?

12-07-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Ah, thanks Bungler, I see -- it rode up over his midriff during the somersault.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-02 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

All the previous challenges lumped into one...

Which has, in the past, been the reward challenge for the vehicle prize.

Are the contestants looking at pre-show pictures of themselves in clip 23?

This really makes me believe that the 'Guess Your Weight Loss' challenge is going to be the immunity challenge.

12-06-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'..."
I'd say so, too, Icecat. In WonderBungler's other Ep 12 vidcap thread, where they are looking in the mirror, Ted is holding one of these pictures in his hand.

The only reason there's a shadow of a doubt here is that cap 37 shows Ted without his buff when he is wearing a buff in the other challenge caps. Either there are three challenges shown (well, suggested) in this video, or Ted simply lost his buff in what looks like a very physical challenge.

I wonder if they'll have to guess their own weight loss or that of their tribemates?

12-07-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'..."
Why is Clay smelling his picture?

Does it smell like ass? It certainly is a picture of an ass...

(Oh, this isn't Bashers -- sorry.)

12-07-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Looks Like 'Uber Challenge'..."
I believe he is kissing the picture. I could be wrong though. Why would he kiss a picture of himself. And/or why would a picture of someone else who is kissable (his wife, for example) be a part of the mirror scene?

12-06-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
9. "Observations..."
#27 - pic of Brian, audio of thwack! of an axe.

#28 - PsychoHelen makes another thwack! with the axe.

Conclusion, as I stated in the Brian thread, misdirection to look like Brian is getting the axe. Therefore, Brian is safe.

Lots of face time for Helen. Plus she practically narrated EP 11. Also, sounds like Brian is doubting her (unless he's talking about Jan owing him something...)

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Observations..."
I don't think themirror thing is a challenge at all. They have done that since S2. The mirror challenge in S1 was not even on the original edited show. Ever since then, they have been given mirrors to look at themselves with no challenge and no reward.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-02 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

The mirror (or whatever that is--picture frame?) immediately made me think of Jan's interview where she let a reporter in the house, then hurried to take something off her fireplace mantle and hide it. I've sorta been waiting to see what item that could be. The mirror certainly would be a memento that would be suitable for display, and one that Jan would know she'd need to hide because she knew it was a big part of an episode and could give away the fact that she made it that far.

If the item on her mantle was just some shells, or a piece of the campsite, she wouldn't have felt the need to hide it.

If this is the item, maybe we can be satisfied that her 'spoiler' has been satisfied and she can go now.

Just a wild spec.

I searched for the article, but I think it's archived and couldn't figure out which one it was. It's on one of these threads somewhere too, I think.
Wheeeeeez

*Edited to say I'm an idiot--here's the quote from the article (St Petersburg Times)
"I asked if America was going to see her in an outfit other than overalls. She smiled. Then she leapt up and rushed to the mantel, grabbing what appeared to be some type of shell and a wooden water jug, mementos of her time on Koh Tarutao.

"You shouldn't see these," she said, squirreling the items away in a safe place."

Never mind.

12-08-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-02, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Seems to me that, although yes, there are hints as to an "uber-challenge" this week, that this second set of vidcaps are steering us towards the "storytime" challenge.
1. The five survivors are running off at the beginning of the challenge with bags, thus they must be needing to pick up certain items along the way.
2. I don't think the aerial shot of the survivors standing among flags is from the same challenge, though I could be wrong. I haven't compared wardrobes or anything....
3. See those small platforms behind them in the take-off shot? Either it's as simple as their starting point for the challenge, or maybe it's something more integral. It reminds me of the platforms in the temple building challenge. Maybe, as the survivors answer the questions correctly, they receive pieces of their "mini-temples" (Clay and Jan grabbing something from within a chest of sorts) and the winner answers enough questions to get all the pieces and builds their temple first.
4. In the shot where Helen is leaning on Jan's shoulder, we can clearly see a vehicle on the beach behind them. In the challenge starting shot, we can see the same beach behind the survivors, which leads me to believe that the "storytime" challenge is what they will be playing for their beloved car.
5. What really confuses me is the shot of Ted, with the umbrella beside him. What gives? It's not raining, and we can see by the sun, and even if it were raining, I have never seen Jeff give in and pop open an umbrella. He gets wet just like the rest of them.

Hey, I'm just throwing out bones here - anyone willing to bite?

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
When I saw this preview during the Pats game, Brian's line "she owes me" stuck out for me. Who is "she?" It seems like the "she" is Helen by the editing, but what if it's Jan? She owes him because he's kept her around? My take on the line overall is that Brian would only say this if "she" had some sort of power; i.e., won immunity. This would fit perfectly, assuming the past Survivor spoiler prediction that Jan & Ted have a secret alliance. If Helen wins immunity, the lines are drawn: Ted/Jan and Clay/Brian. It would be her decision as to who goes. Of course, if JAN wins immunity, then Brian's comment makes sense there too. I mean, who WOULD Jan choose to go? She hasn't voted for any of them in the past (except for Ted in the Ghandia fiasco). Brian would need her to protect him if Ted and Helen write a "B" in the outside of the sand drawing.

ONE NOTE -----subliminal editing?------ I think the placement of a SNAKE (pic 26) just before Brian's photo (pic 27) is very interesting... I agree with the CHOP CHOP being a red herring, but perhaps this is a signal that Brian is going to doublecross his allies (even more so than others will do).

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
The one thing I find compelling is the pic of Brian looking so worried like he is on thin ice.

It makes me think Helen wins immunity like NOB states... she would be the deciding vote if she does in fact win. But then it makes me wonder even more why he would be worried so much b/c if it was a Ted/Jan and a Clay/Brian split I would think that Clay/Brian would vote for Ted and Ted/Jan would vote for Clay... unless things are not as stable for him in alliances that we think.

**Also this has nothing to do with this topic but it has had me bugged since it was stated earlier in the game... about Brian and his weight loss spoilers of a photo of him at his dealership and him looking noticeably thinner and people stating that he does in deed make it to the end of the game... but my problem is if he does in fact win the mil.. why in the heck would you go back to the fine world of used auto sales?... It can't be that interesting, and I know a mil isn't that much but hey he can always branch himself up to new car sales**

Lin 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lin Click to send private message to Lin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
No one knows who won yet, not even the survivors. The winner is not announced until the final episode airs on 12/19. Even if Brian thinks he won, he has to make a living until then.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Not only doesn't he know whether he won or not, but a million dollars as Vee said doesn't go as far as one would think.

After taxes the million is probably closer to $600,000. Brian and his wife live 25 miles north of LA, might want to move closer to the ocean or the city, and property is very expensive out there. Heck in Pasadena $600,000 might but you a house, but it would be a small one. I used to live there.

Heck $600,000 is a ton of money. But it is not enough to retire on.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-02, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
>I mean, who WOULD Jan choose to go? She hasn't voted for any of them in the past (except for Ted in the Ghandia fiasco).

Actually, she voted for Clay.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Whoops- yep sorry; my bad

12-09-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
>>Brian's line "she owes me" stuck out for me. Who is "she?" It seems like the "she" is Helen by the editing<<

Boston, I was thinking about this over the weekend, and I agree it must be Helen, from the preview editing, and also because in the boat with her husband, Helen said something to the effect of "I've gotten this far because of Brian" (I don't remember her exact words), which also struck me.

It may be that Brian was the arbiter who steered the others away from voting for Helen and toward voting for Tanya back in Ep 2 -- and then he made sure Helen knew he was responsible for saving her.

It doesn't make sense that Jan owes him anything. No one's kept Jan around; she would have been booted by now, had CG ever had to go to TC again post-Ghandia.

The "she owes me" remark could signal that Helen wins immunity, but it doesn't have to. I'm more inclined to think that she broaches the idea of booting Clay again, but Brian still won't go for it, and expects her to vote as he tells her.

I think Brian is a true "Godfather" character. He is playing the game that Rob Mariano wanted to play: controlling people by subtle manipulation and extracting loyalty through perceived favors.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
>>>Brian's line "she owes me" stuck out for me. Who is "she?" It seems like the "she" is Helen by the editing<<

It sounds like if Clay won IC since why else would Brian be scared s#$t . And that Helen is the swing vote inbetween Brian or Jan/ Ted. If Clay doesn"t win IC than I think B wouldn"t be so scared since Helen would vote for Clay .

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
B.R.

How is it possible that I agree with you on nearly every single post????????? Very spooky IMHO.

"I think Brian is a true "Godfather" character. He is playing the game that Rob Mariano wanted to play: controlling people by subtle manipulation and extracting loyalty through perceived favors."

DING, DING, DING...show this man what he's won!!! This is one of the truest statements of the season. From the beginning, when See-BS first posted the Survivors and I saw Brian Heidick - Used Car Salesman my brain said "there's the winner". The reason I felt so strongly about Brian winning is because of his profession. Sales is a form of subtle manipulation. The game of Survivor is not a game of survival but a game of social manipulation. Outward manipulation as we saw with the RobFaddah will fail, subtlty is the key. Who is more of a subtle manipulator than a used car salesman????????? How many of you have been sucked in to the sales ploy of "Hmmmm...you're makin this really tough, I'll have to check with my manager to see if we can sell it to you at that price" and the salesman runs off to said manager but you KNOW they aren't talking about giving you the best deal, they are discussing THEIR profit margin. Brian is treating this as business, which it is. Brian lives in the world of manipulation and has studied at the Dicque School of PuppetMastery.

Helen will approach Brian about booting Clay but Brian won't go for it because he needs Clay as his F2 partner. He'll remind Helen of how he protected her and she will be left with no choice but to vote for Ted. Ted will take the walk but will not feel betrayed by Brian, because Brian will manipulate TC votes and it will seem that Helen is the Judas Isacriot.

Snoocharoo

"you went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey. Be cheerful, fit in or someone might think you're weird"

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-12-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Brian lives
>in the world of manipulation
>and has studied at the
>Dicque School of PuppetMastery.

Snooch, I just had to say that I adore your phraseology!

Since dangerkitty is already the goddess of words...

All hail Snooch, "Duchess of words". Like it?

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
Awwww bebe....what a nice thing to say!!!! (((HUGS))) You are such a sweetheart!

Snoocharoo

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-12-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep 12 (Web) Preview Vidcaps"
>I think Brian is a true
>"Godfather" character.

I adore this movie and I think this is a great analogy.

Brian makes Helen an offer she can't refuse. Clay holds a torch to her head, and Brian assures Helen that either Ted's name or her brains will be on that piece of paper.

Clay is Luca Brasi? We know what happened to Luca. After the final 2, Clay will be sleeping with the fishes.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Clay, not Ted"
Jan and Ghandia voted for Clay to go, not Ted. Jan explicitly told Ghandia she would not vote Ted in case they needed his physical strenth. This was right after the dummy carrying challenge.

Then Jan in a confessional states that Clay does not forgive and forget, and she knows she was next, if they had to go to TC again. Well they did not go as CG so she stayed around. IF Jan wins immunity she would target Clay, IMO, as he is the only one of the final 5 she has already cast votes against.

I do not think she will take the IN though.

Just thought I would point that out. Boy though, this thread has some great analysis.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •