The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sugest a baby name"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sugest a baby name"
I usually don't talk about private lives on OT, but I can't keep this news secret. The due date is sometime in October. This will be the first grandchild.

Suggest a name. Best name gets a TV show on TLC.

Josh and Anna Duggar are following in the family tradition. Josh, the eldest of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's 18 kids, announced Monday that he and new bride Anna were about to start their own brood. The couple, who's been married since September, said Anna Duggar is due Oct. 18.

"I am three months right now and feeling great. Morning sickness is pretty much all gone, and so we're looking forward to the birth of our baby," Anna Duggar told NBC's "Today" show Monday.
Josh Duggar said he and his wife haven't yet picked out a name, but are leaning toward establishing a theme with the future children's names.

"We're pretty sure we're not going to go with J," Josh Duggar said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/duggars_grandchild

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sayid zombiebaby 04-13-09 1
   RE: Sayid mrc 04-13-09 5
 RE: Sugest a baby name J Slice 04-13-09 2
 RE: Sugest a baby name vince3 04-13-09 3
 Daryl Duggar weltek 04-13-09 4
 RE: Sugest a baby name Ahtumbreez 04-13-09 6
   RE: Sugest a baby name mrc 04-13-09 8
       RE: Sugest a baby name Ahtumbreez 04-13-09 23
           RE: Sugest a baby name mrc 04-13-09 24
               RE: Sugest a baby name Ahtumbreez 04-13-09 25
       RE: Sugest a baby name cahaya 04-13-09 28
 RE: Sugest a baby name PepeLePew13 04-13-09 7
   RE: Sugest a baby name mrc 04-13-09 9
 RE: Sugest a baby name moonbaby 04-13-09 10
 RE: Sugest a baby name Max Headroom 04-13-09 11
   RE: Sugest a baby name Estee 04-13-09 14
 RE: Sugest a baby name Bebo 04-13-09 12
   RE: Sugest a baby name mrc 04-13-09 18
       RE: Sugest a baby name cahaya 04-13-09 22
 This site may be helpful Snidget 04-13-09 13
 Alpha cahaya 04-13-09 15
   In that case, mrc 04-13-09 17
       RE: In that case, byoffer 04-13-09 19
           RE: In that case, mrc 04-13-09 20
               RE: In that case, cahaya 04-13-09 21
 RE: Sugest a baby name samboohoo 04-13-09 16
 RE: Sugest a baby name Bebo 04-13-09 26
   RE: Sugest a baby name cahaya 04-13-09 27
       RE: Sugest a baby name Bebo 04-14-09 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sayid"
S would be an easy "theme" to keep up with. I wonder when Grandma will provide an aunt or uncle that is younger.

You've been hotpocketed!

04-13-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sayid"
I'm thinking 4815162342. It's an easy name to remember, and no one else will have it.

Tribefied

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
::sigh::

I suppose Anna is next in line for the "it's not a clown car" throne...

So long as the "theme" doesn't involve another pair of missteps like Joyanna and Jinger (which I can only pronounce like "dinger") - and dog willing, it won't be brought to you by the not-a-vowel Y.

Because this is closer to how I look...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Well, if she holds out an extra day the kiddo would share a birthday with me, Fisher, and my maternal grandmother.....

So, in that vein: Vince for a boy, and Ann for a girl.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Daryl Duggar"
Because sooner or later he can say, "and this is my other brother, Daryl"

-A Tribetastic Creation

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Whiskey.

Then sisters Vodka, Kahlua and Frangelica will follow shortly. Followed by brothers Rum and Tanqueray. They can name the family dog Beer.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

04-13-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
This is the Duggars we're talking about. They would more likely name their first son "Darwin" than "Whiskey."

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

04-13-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
It's time they expanded their world.

Actually, I don't know who the hell the Dugars are nor do I feel inclined to Google.

04-13-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff
Too bad. They're some of the least reprehensible people on TV. IMHO, mind you.

04-13-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sugest a baby name"

In my household if they're not reprehensible they are not worth watching.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
They would more likely name their first son "Darwin" than "Whiskey."

Curiously enough, Whisky is in the NATO phonetic alphabet (good catch, byo).

Then again, this family is a perfect example of species reproduction & survival into future generation(s).

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
I vote for "Gold Digger Duggar" as a name.

The family must be desperate to keep the baby-making machine churning non-stop to keep the money coming in from their TV show.

04-13-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
We probably should wait until they hit double digits to make that judgment.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Yasmin for a girl and Yaz for a boy. Just so's the rest of the family doesn't get any ideas.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Estee. Who wouldn't want a name like that?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Anyone who has to explain how to spell it more than once a week.

I was going to suggest 'Culti'.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
I have the perfect, non-gender specific option that will leave them plenty of other names that would fit in the theme.

Diggity. Diggity Duggar.

Either that, or they could choose a rhyming theme and name the first child either Bugger Duggar or Mugger Duggar.

Or they could just follow my lead and call the child Oh Whatever The Hell Your Name Is.

04-13-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

Me likey.

04-13-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
I think there's a reason the F-version of the said name was not suggested. After all...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "This site may be helpful"
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/random/0

Patrick Wickham for a boy and

Narda Asteria for a girl

04-13-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
15. "Alpha"
... then Bravo, Charlie, Delta...

What's the over/under they'll get to Zulu?

04-13-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
17. "In that case,"
Omega would be the name of their last child.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: In that case,"
I think zulu is the last (26th) letter of the alpha, bravo, charlie, delta series. NATO phonetic alphabet

Omega is the last (24th) letter of the alpha, beta, gamma, delta series. greek alphabet

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

04-13-09, 02:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: In that case,"
In the Duggar family, I suspect that Alpha and Omega would be the bookened names b/c of the Christian application to Jesus being the Beginning and the End.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

04-13-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: In that case,"
Considering this family's religious background, your version of the name alphabet certainly seems more appropriate.

(Until Armageddon rolls around.)

A royal agman creation

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Round 2.

*smooches Agman*

04-13-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
I've got it!

George Foreman.

04-13-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
Why do I get the feeling we've just been flame-grilled?

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

04-14-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Sugest a baby name"
It worked multiple times for George...and it worked for Tracy Jordan on 30 Rock.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •