The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do they really need drama that bad?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ktsmom 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktsmom Click to send private message to ktsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do they really need drama that bad?"
Do they need drama so bad for the show that they let the con artist Christina stay and Lisa. They are wasting our time, their time and money. They have no intention of changing. Christina is sick of hearing about her addictions, then do something about them!!! There's a thought. She should have been kicked out if they go according to the real rules.
Lisa knows she needs to go. She thought the board of review would be for her. Please what are you people thinking? Do you just keep them for ratings. They are going to lose me as a viewer if it doesn't get better soon. I have much better things to do with my time than watch SO it is not a reality show its just drama now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do they really need drama that ... bellaluna 11-09-05 1
 RE: Do they really need drama that ... Lauramgems 11-10-05 2
 RE: Do they really need drama that ... EnfanTerrible 11-10-05 3
 RE: Do they really need drama that ... realritarunning 11-10-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bellaluna 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellaluna Click to send private message to bellaluna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do they really need drama that bad?"
I relate to both of these woman and learning a lot about how my mind works. I am happy they are on. There are many women living the lives that they are and haven't had to courage to come out. I commend them!!!

Lauramgems 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lauramgems Click to send private message to Lauramgems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do they really need drama that bad?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Yes, they do need to be on the show..they exist as do many like them. And there are many other women with that same mentality. My interest is in their healing. That's what the show is about. If they get kicked off, we would think there was no hope, and continually be aggrevated by those of the like....Let them be healed...Please.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-10-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do they really need drama that bad?"
>Do they need drama so bad
>for the show ...

Yes.

realritarunning 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realritarunning Click to send private message to realritarunning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do they really need drama that bad?"
I believe Lisa is finally getting it. She at least understands that being late is unacceptable to more than just her life coach. She got off too easy for being as late as she was for her two "jobs". She should have been threatened to be kicked off then. I also think meeting with the jewelry person was a reality check for her to show her that she needs to be more thorough. But I see Lisa Changing.

Christina on the other hand should have been shaken up the first day she revealed her past and told to drop the innocent act. She was a stripper, and hooker and conned people out of money other ways. She is no longer innocent. Doesn't mean she can't regain some purity and dignity, but the innocense is gone... never to return. The only one that really didn't buy into her game was the psychiatrist yesterday, but even he was not tough enough on her. Even today at the board of review Iylana was too soft. Christina is good at her game to have even Iylana taking it easy on her. Unfortionately it's not helping. I was so waiting for Iylana to say what I just did earlier. Drop the innocent act Christine, you lost that long ago.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •