The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Okay I have gone through and pulled out the pictures I think are left to be seen after the end of episode 4.

Next week Week 5 round of 6

One on one dates
Kelly Jo. Bachelor Pad Cooking Date
Same date in the hottub
- 256 - 257 - 258

Estella and Bob to Vegas

Mary and Bob to Great American St Clara CA
- 64A
- 65A
- 66A
- 67A
Group Date LeeAnn, Brooke And Meredith. Sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride

Rose Ceremony

These next picture are from the overnight fantasy dates (I'm fairly certain)
Date 1 Cayo Espanto Belize with Estella

Bobsled snow date. Kelly Jo? Possible?

River/Mountains Date. POssibly white water rafting? Mary (or possibly LeeAnn

Looks like a fantasy suite. Same date as mountain. Probably Mary

Unknown dates
Looks like Estella in a hotel room

Somebody at the bachelor pad. Could be Mary, Could be Kelly Jo, Could be Estella, Could be LeeAnn.

In the shower Mary I think - 273

Kissing in the bachelor pad

The ring? Maybe?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Chrissy gal 10-16-03 1
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... girlie78 10-16-03 2
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... peachygreen 10-16-03 3
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... nitafaisca 10-20-03 4
 #304 Guppin1234 10-20-03 5
 RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... superstepmom1 10-21-03 6
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Spidey 10-21-03 7
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... peachygreen 10-21-03 8
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... superstepmom1 10-22-03 9
 RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Trust23 10-23-03 10
   Estella RealityAddict 10-23-03 11
 RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... bududaddy 10-24-03 12
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... nutsforreality 10-24-03 13
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Xtremeblonde 10-24-03 14
 RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... nutsforreality 10-24-03 15
   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... bududaddy 10-26-03 16
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... escapedude 10-26-03 17
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Trust23 10-27-03 18
           RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... bionicbama 10-27-03 19
               RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... bionicbama 10-27-03 20
                   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... nutsforreality 10-27-03 21
                       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... jillkfs 10-27-03 22
                           RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... shancock1 10-27-03 23
                               RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... nutsforreality 10-27-03 24
                   RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... Poncho 10-27-03 25
       RE: Remaining Screen Caps after wee... deetsiepie 10-28-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-16-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Great analysis peachygreen!

Pictures 259 & 260 look like the same girl as 291 - 293, but Bob has a dark shirt in the first and a light shirt in the second. I'm just hoping it's not LeeAnn.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
>Great analysis peachygreen!
>
>Pictures 259 & 260 look like
>the same girl as 291
>- 293, but Bob has
>a dark shirt in the
>first and a light shirt
>in the second. I'm
>just hoping it's not LeeAnn.

I agree... it looks like the same girl with the same outfit on. Maybe Bob changes his shirt?? I really do think that it is Lee-Ann.

10-16-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
I've gone back and forth and back and forth on who I think is in those pictures and basically I can't make a decision. I've looked at hair and shoulders and body type and well basically I've decided Mary, Estella and LeeAnn look too much alike at that angle. LOL

nitafaisca 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nitafaisca Click to send private message to nitafaisca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
I think LeeAnn is the third along with Kelly Jo and Estelle. If not, it's gotta be Mary - not Meredith because the set of pics you've got, the hair is quite long, which means it's not Meredith. I'm 60/40 on either it's either Mary/LeeAnn. The only thing that's throwing me off is the hair color and the body type...

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "#304"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-03 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Jesus Bob! Just get couples counseling before you get married and have a long, long engagement. Get over yourself!

- You want me to do what?

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
#259, 260, 291, 292, 293, are all LeAnn. She is wearing the same outfit in the group photo (#198) on the Trio date.

LeAnn SUCKS.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
#259, 260, 291, 292, 293, are all LeAnn. She is wearing the same outfit in the group photo (#198) on the Trio date.

Good eye. But her wearing the same outfit is a GOOD thing, because it means there might not be any future ep pics of her.

Good riddance to bad, self-absorbed rubbish.

10-21-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Actually, its not the same outfit. 1) LeeAnns shirt is purple, the ones in the pictures are pink/white 2) in the 192 series, you can tell it doesn't have the cowl neck that LeeAnn's has. 3) I am fairly positve the ones laying down on the couch are or Kelly Jo. If you lighten up the picture she has short hair. Plus Bob is wearing 3 different shirts in all 3 scenes. I'm thinking 3 different days, 3 different girls.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

The person on the couch has brown hair that falls past her shoulders so it's obviously not KJ. (Now this is 291, 292 and 293). I just looked at 259 and 260 and they do look more like short hair. Maybe 259 and 260 are KJ and 291, 292 and 293 are LeeAnn.

I thought LeeAnn's cowl neck shirt was pink and it's the only one similar in all the photos, the jeans are similar too. Of course, I haven't gone through the trouble of lighting the photo. I'm just looking at the ones on the board.

In the 292 couch photos, I can see the shirt does look a little lighter than the one on LeeAnn in the Trio date. I'm hoping it's not her myself. LeeAnn doesn't deserve to be on top of Bob.

edited b/c I re-examined and I can't spell.

Trust23 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Trust23 Click to send private message to Trust23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Who is in 202?? That really doesnt look like Estella or any of the bachelorettes. please help! thanks!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Estella"
It's Estella...but I thought the same thing...doesn't really look like any of the 4 remaining girls. It actually looks a lot like Lindsay D who got eliminated on the date rose ceremony:

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
It looks to me like the girl with Bob in Cayo Espanto Belize is Meredith. She appears taller than Estella, with hair more the length of Meredith's.

Were #s 200, 202, 267, and 268 from this past episode with Bob and Estella in Vegas? I missed some parts of the show.

nutsforreality 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nutsforreality Click to send private message to nutsforreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Unfortunately, I think all those pix you mentioned have not yet happened, so it must be Estella on the boat, & Meredith goes next!

Xtremeblonde 16 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Xtremeblonde Click to send private message to Xtremeblonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Wow. Pic #268 shows one heck of a frencher. Looks like a lot of tongue tag. I think out of the four left- Estella is probably my least favorite. From the last episode, I think that she is WAY too clingy and emotional. If I were Bob, I would want a woman that showed interest and feeling- yet didn't go overboard (ex-Jenn from B3). A woman that is going to go overboard after one individual date has too many issues that will spell trouble in the future. Don't get me wrong- I realize that the "Bachelor" is dating on the fast track- but crying and carrying on after one on one time is a bit extreme ( if I do say so myself) hehe.

Xtremeblonde

10-24-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nutsforreality Click to send private message to nutsforreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
From the old pictures before you deleted what already happened....who is in 164? Did that happen already? Who is it?

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
The girl in picture 164 is Estella.

Does anyone else think the girl on the boat is Meredith?

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
The problem is that there are way to many brunettes on this show! :0)
Maybe bob has a thing for them.!

Trust23 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Trust23 Click to send private message to Trust23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Yes I definitely do.. I think that is definitely Meredith on th boat- I think Estella gets the boot this Wednesday- waaaay to clingy!!! and her voice is sooo annoying! I hope its Meredith and Kelly -Final 2.

bionicbama 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bionicbama Click to send private message to bionicbama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Hey everyone!
First time to post here. I've been reading forever but I've never posted. I gotta say I'm with Trust...that's MEREDITH on the boat and MEREDITH in the pool. Hair legnth if nothing else should confirm that. And those beach pictures?? That's not estella! Look at 200 where their backs are to us....estella is TINY...she's nowhere near as big as whoever THAT is. The side shot picture, I don't know who that is but it looks more like mary than estella to me...I hope it's estella who goes this week....or as we call her on the msn board....tristella!

bionicbama 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bionicbama Click to send private message to bionicbama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
OMG I just compared pics 268(in the pool) and 071(vegas date)
and that IS estella in the pool....same freaky earlobes on both pics. This show drives me crazy!
Anyone out there convinced that is estella on the boat and would like to share why they think it's her and not mere-d on the boat?

10-27-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
OK guys....exciting find. Go to ABC Bachelor page, & go to GALLERIES, week 2. Bob has on the same exact outfit as in pix 200 & they have green drinks. Mayber the beach pictures of him & Estella were photo shoots or something, & it is Meredith on the boat! I HOPE!!!!

jillkfs 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jillkfs Click to send private message to jillkfs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
Yup! I really think they are trying to throw us off...

That is Meredith in the boat!

shancock1 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shancock1 Click to send private message to shancock1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
I still think it is Estella...if you look at caps 245,246, & 247 you can see black ties from her bathing suit around her neck...then look at caps 267 & 268...same black ties!

10-27-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
The day her nana died, she had on a gray sweatshirt with a black bathibg suit with ties on it under the sweatshirt.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
bionicbama I think you are right about that being Estella in the pool, the earlobes are the same! I sure hope that is not her on the boat

Poncho

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Remaining Screen Caps after week 4"
I think it's Meredith and I HOPE it's Meredith!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •