The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-16-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
SURVIVOR: THE QUITTERS

I am hereby calling for nominations for a new surivial game featuring a group of survivors who are quitters or did something that intentionally caused them to not win the game.

Please vote for eight players to participate and please write something short about why you are nominating each player. I will take the top twelve contestants and hopefully start the game on the weekend. Voting will stay open until 11:59PM EST on Friday 17th June.

For an example of how to cast your votes, please see my post below.

Here's to a fun and healthy game!

Skippy the bush kangaroo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... oz4ever 06-16-05 1
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... Incognito9 06-16-05 2
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... dreamerbeliever 06-16-05 3
   RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... MacabreMasquerade 06-16-05 4
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... emydi 06-16-05 5
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... Steph_Fan 06-16-05 6
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... television 06-16-05 7
 RE: Nominate players for Survivor: ... JohnMc 06-16-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
Mike Skupin for falling into the fire.
Paschal English for not changing alliances and getting stuck with a coloured rock.
Jenna Morasca for her efforts in All-Stars, she shouldn't have gone back on the show in the first place.
Sue Hawk for getting all huffy at Richard who was just trying to get the edge over her in a challenge.
Ian Rosenberger for telling Tom he will quit the final three challenge as long as Tom took Katie to the final two.
Osten Taylor for being the first to 'lay down his torch'.
Janu Tornell but at least she helped keep Stephenie in the game a few more days.
Ashlee Ashby for asking the other players to vote her off. Glad to see her go.

Skippy the bush kangaroo

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-05 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

1.) Gabe - for being so oblivious and throwing up the white flag so early
2.) Mitchell - in a tie, told his tribemates he wasn't feeling to swell... IDIOT
3.) Skupin - because he didn't make the cut in my message boards game
4.) Osten - self-explanatory
5.) Ashlee
6.) Jeff Wilson
7.) Janu
8.) Ian Roesencrier

Play Survivor: The Epic Battle -Episode 2 in Progress
--> Coming this September - Survivor:AARP!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-16-05, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
1. Katie - for refusing to answer Janu's question and tossing one possible vote away.

2. Osten - shudder at just the name mention.

3. Sue - for over-reacting, she knew she would be toast soon enough and saw an out for some $ and took it.

4. Jenna M. - the only 2 time quitter. Hate her but apparently CBS thought enough of this hot quitter to give her the Survivor Live gig ... puke.

5. Burton - for intentionally sitting out a challenge that the tribe was throwing to get him out. whoops.

6. Jeff - almost as big a puss as Osten, almost.

7. Dolly - love her but being wishy washy and riding the fence cost her in the end.

8. Shawna - almost was the first true quitter until she got her Alex to hang all over. BTW, was Alex Bell really nominated during America's Tribal Council as one of the hottest guys? Weirdest eyebrows in Survivor history!

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-16-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-05 AT 02:52 AM (EST)

1. Sue- Without Rich around to "violate" her, she should fare much better.
2. Janu- Let's see if we can get her skinny enough to snap in two this time.
3. Osten- He started the quitting trend, and rightfully earned his spot. Let's put him on Pelican Island.
4. Ashlee- Eye candy...
5. Jeff- Without his alleged injury, Ulong might have eventually stopped sucking so horribly. Maybe?
6. Coby- His "million-dollar doughnut" fiasco lands him here. He should've at least waited for pizza!
7. Jenna M.- She officially quit, so I just threw her in here.
8. Scout- The one chance the old hag had to redeem herself and actually do something to merit her going so far in the game, she told the truth and took 3rd.

*edited to fix a typo

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
I'm going one from each season, so I am going to nominate 10, sue me, oz!

1. S1-Stacey Stillman--She didn't quit but made such a big stink about her ousting...gave us attys a bad name

2. S2-Mike Skupin...he didn't quit bc he wanted to, rather bc he had to

3. S3-Jessie--she puked her way into LL

4. S4-Gabe--You go into the Peace Corps for an adventure, you go on Survivor to win $$

5. S5-Erin--she didn't quit but I don't remember her saying a word...

6. S6-Shawna--I want to quit...OH, a hot dude is here, LET ME PLAY

7. S7-OSTEN--the man who named the OSTEN quit boat

8. S8-Sue H--Jenna M had to, Sue didn't

9. S9-Leann--for not trying at all in the Immunity challenge with her friend

10. S10--Ian--what he Was thinking, I'll never know....

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
1. Ian - For making a deal on behalf of Katie, instead of for himself
2. Osten - For inventing the lay-down
3. Janu - For making the lay-down a strategic move
4. Jeff - Because I'd like to see him do better
5. Sue - Because I'd like to see her in a game without her leader/adversary Richard
6. Jenna - Because I think her quit was more indicative of her game-play than her win (it should have been Rob!)
7. Mike - For being the best player ever to leave the game without being voted out
8. Christy - For refusing to choose a side, and therefore making herself the target

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-16-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
Aside from those mentioned above, I'm trying to think of F2 members that gave up their chance to win, either with poor jury answers or by bad choices. In that case, I'd say:

Colby, for not choosing the person he could beat.

Clay, for being an unapologetic jerk to at least three members of the jury during final TC

Rob M in all-stars, for the worst jury performance I've ever seen, after the most dominating season I'd ever seen. But his girl was gonna win anyway... the things a guy will do to impress a girl...

Oh, I'd also like to include Greg Buis from Borneo, as he got bored with the game once it came down to alliances, and started acting more antagonistic instead of trying to save himself when the time came. What was his quote? "if people start voting on a fear-inspired self-preservation basis, then I hope they vote me out soon because that's just boring".

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-16-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nominate players for Survivor: The Quitters"
1 - Osten (S7) - he's the obvious one
2 - Shawna (S6) - she almost quit
3 - Ashlee (S10) - she didn't want to play
4 - Jeff W (S10) - he could have hobbled around
5 - Jenna M (S8) - she shouldn't have started a second time if she wasn't prepared to see it though
6 - Sue H (S8) - while she had a major run in with Richard, I think she should have stuck it out.
7 - Janu (S10) - she did quit to save Steph, which is her only saving grace for me. But had Koror ever lost a challenge, she'd have left much sooner.
8 - blank - I just don't see more quitters than the above 7. There have been a lot of idiots, but not sure there are any more "quitters."

Come play Survivor Mogo Mogo - The Game of the Same Names

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •