The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thease songs r nicked"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sclubber 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sclubber Click to send private message to sclubber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thease songs r nicked"
"Bring The House Down" - Morgan Burke (16)
"Never Had A Dream Come True" - Danielle White (16)
"Alive" - AJ Melendez (23)
"You Are The One" - Jordan McCoy (14)
"Sundown" - Chantel Kohl (20)
"Have You Ever" - Katelyn Tarver (13)
"Bring The House Down" - Taylor, Tori (8)
"Sundown" - Taylor, Tori, Chauncey (17)
All the songs above have been nicked from our bands in england S club and S club 8 (juniors). And the American Juniors single One Step Closer was released here by S Club Juniors a year ago. So american Juniors r stealin it

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thease songs r nicked Artcurus 08-09-03 1
   RE: Thease songs r nicked KIRSTIUK 08-09-03 2
       RE: Thease songs r nicked Artcurus 08-09-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Artcurus 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Artcurus Click to send private message to Artcurus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thease songs r nicked"
Hi,

Now I have the Mini Pops out of the way, let me reply properly.
You need to understand that over here, it's a little different. 90% of the time, most groups like SClub 8 WOULD NOT or have a very difficult time making it to the radio. It's difficult to explain. They are considered not marketable.

The best chance for a young singer is in Country music.

Art

KIRSTIUK 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KIRSTIUK Click to send private message to KIRSTIUK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thease songs r nicked"
Hello U replyed to my post about the American Juniors ripping us off earlier. My 2nd cousin is in S Club 8 and they have not been asked permission 4 the use of their songs and they r upset that them songs r bein used. Im not sayin this angrily by the way. I just want to get my view across.

Artcurus 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Artcurus Click to send private message to Artcurus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thease songs r nicked"
Hi Kirstiuk,

No man sorry about that, it's all good. I am in Troll Bashing mode, but your not a troll.
I have been fighting for Tori to get her own songs on country radio which is the probably ONLY chance in hell that one of these singers will be heard on ANYTHING resembling mainstream radio. This country DOES NOT recognize talented kids, they can win awards, but get on the radio? Aint happening. England is a little better on this.
In fact, about 15 years ago, there was a 11 year old girl in Spain who had a huge NIGHTCLUB hit, which is somethig that would not happen here. I caught her peforming going through the channels, she looked 8.

On asking permission, it's more the producers and the actual people who OWN the music, not particulary SClub8 who were basically hired to sing the songs, who has a say in using them.

Art

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •