The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is mercury in retrograde?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is mercury in retrograde?"
There seem to be an awful lot of mass shootings in like the last 24 hours.

Alabama and Germany

We seem to be having a weird rash of crimes around where I live, but they figured the store owner found shot dead right after he got to work was a suicide, but now we have some woman dead in a burning car, and it sounds like there was no skid marks and it seems unclear if the car could catch fire the way it landed in the ditch.

Maybe if American Idol would stop screwing with the format...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is mercury in retrograde? jbug 03-11-09 1
   RE: Is mercury in retrograde? Snidget 03-11-09 2
       RE: Is mercury in retrograde? jbug 03-11-09 6
 RE: Is mercury in retrograde? cahaya 03-11-09 3
 RE: Is mercury in retrograde? vince3 03-11-09 4
 I'm worried about the U.S. IceCat 03-11-09 5
   RE: I'm worried about the U.S. Estee 03-11-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is mercury in retrograde?"
I thought of Guppie when I heard that on the news this morning - but it's way south AL, so...

We have a couple in the news here too.
One where a woman was found dead in her car - now that they've finally decided that her husband was responsible and went to arrest him, he's skipped town.

Another where a model went missing after returning home about 2 Sunday morning - she didn't show up for work at the Harley place. They questioned some guy in the last couple of days who since committed suicide and left a note as to the location of her body.

Course Memphis is one of the capital crime cities in the US.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is mercury in retrograde?"
In Nebraska about 80 cars and 3 executives from a dealership went missing.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10583582

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is mercury in retrograde?"
How does one (or three as the case may be) disappear with 80 vehicles? LOL
And? the authorities would have access to the VIN numbers, right?
That is one strange story.

Crusin w/ Tribe

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is mercury in retrograde?"
I had to go and look this up.

What are the Mercury Retrograde dates for 2009? The dates are January 11-31; May 6th to 30th; September 6th to 29th; December 26th to January 15th, 2010.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is mercury in retrograde?"
Maybe it was because the moon was full Monday night......

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm worried about the U.S."
... as your economy swirls deeper and deeper into the toilet, are the number of shootings going to rise and rise as people lose their jobs, their houses, their families...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm worried about the U.S."
Or even worse, someone could re-remake Fun With Dick And Jane.

Bank robbery was really popular back in the 30s, wasn't it? Between repeating trends and movies awaiting release, I wonder if we're about to see a new Dillinger.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •