The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not-so finger-lickin' good"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not-so finger-lickin' good"
This might be my favorite news story of the month.

TOKYO – He was covered in mud when pulled from the river, and had lost both legs and hands, not to mention his glasses. But Colonel Sanders still had his trademark smile, 24 years later.

A statue of the KFC mascot has been found in a river in Osaka, a city official said Wednesday, nearly a quarter century after being tossed in by crazed baseball fans who felt the image of restaurant founder Harland Sanders resembled a key team member.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_saving_colonel_sanders

-A Tribetastic Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good Ahtumbreez 03-11-09 1
   RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good suzzee 03-11-09 5
 RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good Brownroach 03-11-09 2
 RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good Karchita 03-11-09 3
   RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good RollDdice 03-12-09 6
 RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good kidflash212 03-11-09 4
   RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good Brownroach 03-12-09 7
       RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good kidflash212 03-12-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
Now you have me craving some coleslaw from KFC *kick

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
Coleslaw mmmmmmarrrrrrggggggghhhhh.

They do make some tasty stuff although one of our local bars makes a wicked good coleslaw they serve with the walleye on Friday nights. It's so good I bought 10 lbs. for dd's graduation party last summer.

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
"He was apparently found standing upright, which is fitting, because although he was a nice man he could also be very strict and demanding," said Sumeo Yokakawa, a spokeswoman at the chain's Tokyo headquarters.

Can one be said to be standing if one doesn't have any legs?

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
Yikes. What kind of cement-eating fish do they have in that 'murky' river?

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
It's not the fish, it's the 11 herbs, spices and cement-eating acids.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
"...in by crazed baseball fans
who felt the image of
restaurant founder Harland Sanders resembled
a key team member.

Just how old are the baseball players in Japan? Harland Sanders seems a little long in the tooth to be running bases.

Thanks Slice!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
I guess after 10 or 25 Kirins I might see a resemblance too.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not-so finger-lickin' good"
That was cruel Brownroach - Now I have that insidious Kirin jingle in my head

It's Kirin - When your beerin'

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •