The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last Meal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-11-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last Meal"
This is a two-parter. First, you tell me what to do. Then, tell me what you would do. There has to be a little something in it for you, right?

A while back, I told Mr. Fro that before Baby Fro 2.0 arrives (which will be approximately three weeks from now) I would like to drop Little Fro off with her grandparents for the night, and go to a restaurant to eat a nice dinner. By "nice dinner" I mean, something where my entree doesn't come with a toy, or crayons. I want a menu that isn't meant to be colored-on. I want to have a leisurely meal, courses that don't all arrive on one plate, and I don't want to have to cut my food into itty bitty pieces and share most of it with a tiny, yet bottomless, mooch. I want dessert, and an after-dinner cappuccino. I want to linger long enough to be asked if I want a 2nd cappuccino.

The time has come. We're going this weekend. This is where you come in. Where should we go? I'd like to stay close to home, but lucky for me, I live near an area that is brimming with fancy downtown restaurants. I like all food, but Mr. Fro isn't as keen on seafood as I am. I'm not sure I care about what he wants to eat.

I've narrowed it down some for you. Here's what I'm considering. You can click the name to see the restaurant's website and menu:

Rosebud - Italian cuisine, also has steaks and chops. Mr. Fro and I have both been to the downtown location (separately) but it's been a while.

Morton's - Steak. Expensive steak. We've eaten here before, too, but together.

Nick's Fishmarket - Seafood. I've eaten there but Mr. Fro hasn't.

Texas de Brazil - Brazilian steak house where they walk around with meat on swords. I've been to several of these, including one in Brazil. Mr. Fro has never been to one. The only thing about this one is that I will have a major hankering for a caipirinha if we go here, and as I am not imbibing, that might just made for a disappointment.

Wildfire - a lesser steak place than Morton's, but good food all the same. We've both been there before. The big point in this one's favor is that we have a gift certificate that can be used there.

None of the Above - the gift certificate mentioned above can be used at any of the restaurants at this link. Don't like my choices as presented above? Freelance! Talk me into something else!

And finally. . .

Your turn. Where would you go, of the choices on my list? Where would you go where you live? Where would you go if you could go *anywhere*?

Winter wonderland a la Arkie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last Meal J Slice 03-11-09 1
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 2
       RE: Last Meal weltek 03-11-09 7
           RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 9
 RE: Last Meal kingfish 03-11-09 3
   RE: Last Meal J Slice 03-11-09 4
       RE: Last Meal kingfish 03-11-09 17
   RE: Last Meal Snidget 03-11-09 8
       RE: Last Meal kingfish 03-11-09 16
 RE: Last Meal dragonflies 03-11-09 5
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 10
 RE: Last Meal weltek 03-11-09 6
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 11
       RE: Last Meal weltek 03-11-09 13
   RE: Last Meal Brownroach 03-11-09 15
       RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 31
 RE: Last Meal Max Headroom 03-11-09 12
   RE: Last Meal kingfish 03-11-09 24
       RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 27
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 28
 RE: Last Meal Ahtumbreez 03-11-09 14
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 26
       RE: Last Meal Ahtumbreez 03-11-09 30
 RE: Last Meal maroonclowns mom 03-11-09 18
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 33
 RE: Last Meal zombiebaby 03-11-09 19
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 34
       *gasp* zombiebaby 03-11-09 37
           RE: *gasp* frodis 03-11-09 38
 RE: Last Meal vince3 03-11-09 20
 Rosebud moonbaby 03-11-09 21
   RE: Rosebud Brownroach 03-11-09 23
 RE: Last Meal Karchita 03-11-09 22
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 35
       RE: Last Meal Brownroach 03-11-09 36
           RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-11-09 39
               RE: Last Meal Brownroach 03-11-09 41
                   RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-11-09 44
           RE: Last Meal Karchita 03-11-09 40
 RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-11-09 25
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-11-09 29
       RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-11-09 32
 RE: Last Meal samboohoo 03-11-09 42
   RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-11-09 43
       RE: Last Meal samboohoo 03-11-09 45
 RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-12-09 46
   RE: Last Meal frodis 03-12-09 47
       RE: Last Meal Brownroach 03-12-09 48
       RE: Last Meal Starshine 03-12-09 49
       RE: Last Meal Max Headroom 03-12-09 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last Meal"
Froodie-

Regarding the Brazilian steakhouse - if you want to have that baby sooner rather than later, that would be how you do it. Because, if my prior experience is any indication, the meat-grease-factor will send you to the restroom. In a serious way. I heard that is a way to trigger a baby-happening, but I could have heard wrong.

I'd personally go for the fish place. Julia heart seafood.

As for me, if I could go anywhere, I'd love to hit up Vietnam Restaurant here in Philly. I've been there a couple times and sweet jebus it is amazing.

I do it all the different ways.

03-11-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last Meal"
Good point. I'm not in any hurry to get the Baby Fro show on the road. I'm happy to wait. So, no need to look for places that offer labor-induction special salads or spicy soup concoctions.

The meat-grease-salt combo at the Brazilian steak houses does make for digestive hit parade, hence the need for the caipirinha.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last Meal"
I'm saving my Brazilian steakhouse trip to our new local joint until we can gather friends. It's the kind of place that's better with a group, IMHO.

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-11-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Last Meal"
It is fun with a big group, especially with people who haven't been there before.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last Meal"
Me - seafood. (Just don't this get out to the guys in the tidal pool).

Wave after wave of seafood, distaining the wine for a nice lager.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last Meal"
You are in Bama, no? Home of delicious, delicious shrimp and perhaps delicious catfish?

I have been spoiled by the northeast-midatlantic coast, which brings me delicious clams (fried, woo!), bay scallops, and blue crabs.

I heart shellfish. Oh yes.

/Kosher fail

I do it all the different ways.

03-11-09, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Last Meal"
Yes, and yes and yes.

Oysters are big too. and Spec trout, redfish, flounder, blue crabs.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Last Meal"
But I'm a bad bird if I eat fish. Harrrrumph.

03-11-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Last Meal"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-09 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

Bad bad snidget!

(you're so bad, you're good!)

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last Meal"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-09 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

You had to post a food thresd when I am so hungry! I'm going out for lunch today, but not until the ins underwriters are done going through our employee applications. *sigh*

I would pick the Brazilian Steak House personally. I heart those places, especially since their bread is gluten free!

With both of my kids I had a big plate of spagetti and a nice long leisurely walk the evening before I went into labor, so that might be helpful.

Might you want to stay away from seafood? I've heard something about not eating shellfish while prego?

Enjoy, and good luck in the upcoming weeks. Please post pics!

eft siggie

03-11-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Last Meal"
I might have to avoid big plates of spaghetti. I'm not in any hurry. 2.0 can feel free to stay put for three more weeks.

Seafood is generally fine. There are some large chok-full-o-mercury fish that I'm supposed to avoid altogether (swordfish, mackerel, tilefish, grouper, orange roughy) but things like Mahi Mahi, tuna, salmon are okay in moderation (so, once a month or so.)

Lobster, shrimp, crab, and other shellfish are fine, too, in moderation, and as long as they're cooked.

03-11-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last Meal"
This is my favorite thing in the whole world-picking restaurants!
This place sounds delightful:
http://www.osteriaviastato.com/menu/dinner.html
It's on your "none of the above" list.

I vote you try something new, as you need something non-baby to talk about on your grown up date. There's something romantic about sharing a "first" together. Of course, if you've already been there, this point is moot. Not to mention, Rich Melman generally only does good things.

However, I personally would go to TRU if I had a GIGANTIC gift certificate. Gand & Tramonto? How can you go wrong?

Where I live, I'd either go to:
Harvest (because I haven't been)
http://www.harvest-restaurant.com/menu.php
or
Louisianne's (because it's been years and I've never had a bad meal there-great atmosphere, too)
http://www.louisiannes.com/

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-11-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Last Meal"
I knew you'd enjoy this challenge.

That place you found on my "none of the above" list sounds wonderful. I love the idea of the Italian Dinner Party where they just give you one of everything and you don't have to think! I'll have to check to see how Mr. Fro feels about going downtown. He works downtown so going down on a weekend isn't as much of a treat for him as it is for me, but again, maybe I don't care what he thinks.

The gift certificate is $100, so it's big, but not Tru-big.

03-11-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Last Meal"
Yeah, I'm thinking TRU could rack you up a $400 bill for two quite easily.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Last Meal"
Ostteria Via Stato looks excellent. I would choose that, or Nick's Fishmarket from the posted list.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

03-11-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Last Meal"
I emailed Mr. Fro to ask him how he'd feel about going downtown for dinner. He just sent back that for me, he'd go anywhere. (Not the response I expected!)

So, Ostteria Via Stato is looking like a frontrunner, at the moment. I'll have to tell them that Weltek sent me. Maybe she'll get a finder's fee?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Last Meal"
What, no Gino's East? There's nothing like a gut-bomb deep dish pizza to get that baby express moving.

Um. Wait. She said she's not in a hurry to have the baby.

Hmmm.

Of the places on your list, I've eaten at Wildfire and it was good. So I give that one a thumbs up. I love Italian food and Rosebud's menu looks reasonable, but the place has a kids menu and you might get stuck next to someone else's rugrats. Still, Italian is good too.

One final thought: there's a Weber Grill in your neighborhood-- DW and I have eaten there many times after shopping at the Woodfield Mall. That one gets two thumbs up from us.

Wherever you go, enjoy your meal! As someone who also always has to "share" his food with a bottomless mini-mooch, I understand how nice it is to actually taste the food at a restaurant.

MangaSliced!

03-11-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Last Meal"
Not much of a list if it doesn't have even one Mexican place on it.

If this is your last meal before going into the hospital, you can drip salsa all down your maternity Kimono and who cares!

03-11-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Last Meal"
Re: Mexican.

I love Mexican food. The one other time in the past two years that the Little Fro spent the night at grandma and grandpa's house, Mr Fro and I went for Mexican food.

I want something different this time, hence, no Mexican on the list. Under ordinary circumstances, it would be a frontrunner.

03-11-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Last Meal"
Deep dish pizza is common around here. There's a Lou Malnatti's about 5 minutes from home. They see us most weekends.

I think all of the places have a kid's menu. I'm not to concerned with sitting by other people's kids. We'll go a little later to avoid the crayon-hour but as long as my table is booster-free that's enough for me.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Last Meal"
In your "none of these" I like the Magic Pan.

Around here I would go into Tulsa to In the Raw or The Melting Pot (I love fondue).

03-11-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Last Meal"
My original plan was just to go to your house, and raid your chocolate bar stash.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Last Meal"
*wondering if eating hemp seeds while breast feeding would help with sleeping all night

*fluffs pillow for Fro, lays out bedtray with an assortment of Vosges, pays for masseuse to come in once a day until Delivery

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Last Meal"

Seafood Platter

thnx agman

03-11-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Last Meal"
It's interesting to me how many people choose seafood. I've been under the impression from other threads that most people on OT don't care for seafood, but I guess I was wrong!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Last Meal"
Don't mean to scare you but...

My last meal with baby #3 was Mexican, the night before my c-section. I got a bad case of food poisoning and was on the couch all night yakking. I got so dehydrated that the next day they had to delay the section because my veins had decreased due to lack of fluids and putting thee IV in was so hard. AT one point they wanted to do it on my right had(I'm righty)near my knuckles but it was a last resort as it would have been hard to hold the baby. I had to go through several bags of IV fluids before they would wheel me in.

But...you are not going the night before! It's tough cause I choose dinners on wine compatability or beer(dark, heavy beer fan). Italian would be my first choice but that is a msut with wine, steak too. I say go for the place that has the best overall package with appetizers and dessert too. You never get to have all that with kids and spend all that time in a restaurant!

3 weeks still? You should have done the Bob pregnancy.

03-11-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Last Meal"
Bob certainly did figure out the speed-gestating thing, didn't she. Isn't her kid getting ready to go off to college soon?

You don't scare me. I ate Noodle Roni and watched American Idol the night before #1 was born. Even though I didn't have food poisoning I still launched most of the Noodle Roni later that night. I blame American Idol. Or the heartburn. Nah. Idol.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "*gasp*"
You're not scheduled for a Wednesday are you? I hope you don't miss Lost. I scheduled mine around it. True.

You've been hotpocketed!

03-11-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
38. "RE: *gasp*"
Nope. It's either going to be Thursday or Friday. I get to pick my date at my appointment this Friday.

I'm still wrapping my head around this "scheduling" thing. It's very odd. It's probably good, though, since we'll be able to get #1's accommodations squared away.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Last Meal"
I liked Ben Pao on the None of the Above link.......

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rosebud"
just so I could whisper when people ask where I ate

...rosebud

03-11-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rosebud"

...which would certainly be fitting for one's VERY last meal.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Last Meal"
I'd go for the Italian or seafood. Of course, since I don't eat steak, I may be a bit biased.

I actually don't think it matters where you are going, but it's wonderful that you are doing it. Enjoy!

03-11-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Last Meal"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-09 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

When I originally mentioned the idea to Mr. Fro, it was because I had passed a billboard for Rosebud earlier that day and was having a major craving for Italian food, so Italian has been what I was considering all along.

Last night when we were talking about it again, Mr. Fro said that he'd been to Rosebud and didn't consider it real "Italian." (I should mention that Mr. Fro's ancestry is Sicilian so he's not just Italian, he's picky-Italian. He actually says he's Sicilian, not Italian.)

So that's actually why the other steak and seafood restaurant ideas came up - he wasn't overly enthusiastic about Rosebud, although he was willing to go wherever I wanted. Now I'm thinking that the place Weltek found might be plenty "real Italian" for him, especially since one of the antipasti is a bowl of olives.

03-11-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Last Meal"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-09 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

As someone of southern Italian (though not Sicilian) heritage, I must concur with Mr. Fro about Rosebud's menu. While the food may be good, it appears to be strictly the standard, run-of-the-mill Italian-American selections that 90% of Italian restaurants serve.

Osteria via Stato looks much more interesting. And you can never go wrong with a bowl of olives!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Last Meal"
Now that I look at Osteria via Stato and the dinner party sounds good, not sure how authentic it is, but it certainly sounds good.

More Gemelli and olives here please

Something or Other

03-11-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Last Meal"
not sure how authentic it is

yeah, I don't know that it's "authentic" to a particular region, I just think the dishes sound more creatively prepared than those at Rosebud.

03-11-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Last Meal"
Funnily enough one of the more heated discussions I have with my Mother is about one of our local Chinese restaurants.

She says that it isn't authentic, I say but the food tastes good does that matter? She says that it isn't authentic, I say but the food tastes good does that matter? repeat ad nauseam.

Something or Other

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Last Meal"
Not having bothered to look at the menus (yes, I'm lazy), I would say first, that I am not a fan of faux Italian food, and second, go for the place with the Italian name. Rosebud as a name for an Italian restaurant is quite questionable.

One of these days I will get around to posting my photos of Sicily. (yes, I know I am lazy)

03-11-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Last Meal"
Mortons, I love seafood, and it sounds good there.

If it were me I would go for a Ruby, but I am not sure how good they are near you.

Something or Other

03-11-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Last Meal"
I've never really looked at Morton's seafood menu. You're right, though, it does look good. Still, if I'm going to a place known for their steaks, I tend to go with the steak. I've made the mistake more than once of ordering something at a specialty place that wasn't the specialty, and being a little let down.

I don't know if we have a Ruby near me.

03-11-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Last Meal"
Sorry drive by posting.... A Ruby would be an Indian meal.

I know what you mean about having something other than the thing that the restaurant specialises in though.

Something or Other

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Last Meal"
You should go to Morton's. I was going to suggest Texas de Brazil, but I don't want you to be tempted by something you can't have.

A dimwitted redneck like myself would go to Bubba's Burger Shack.

*smooches Agman*

03-11-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Last Meal"
I like the sound of Bubba's Burger Shack, where do I need to go? It has to be better than the Gourmet Burger Kitchens we have over here

Something or Other

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Last Meal"
You just head down yonder . . .

I think it's actually called Roy's Big Burger. I think Bubba's represents my people a little better. What you really need is a Five Guys Burger. Just ask Max.

*smooches Agman*

03-12-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Last Meal"
So where did Fro go?

Something or Other

03-12-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Last Meal"
Thanks to Weltek, we have a reservation at Osteria via Stato.

Mr. Fro looked at their menu last night and was very interested in going there. We decided that going someplace we've never been will be fun. Also, since we don't get a chance to get out to a nice dinner too often, the idea of the Italian Dinner Party menu where you get to try a lot of different things was perfect. It's a lot of pressure to go for one nice dinner and hope you pick exactly the right thing. I like the idea of not having to choose just one appetizer, or just one pasta.

I'd be happy to report back if anyone's interested.

Thanks to all for the input!

03-12-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Last Meal"

Oh, no one here cares about food. Don't bother.

Of course we want to know. Bon appetit!

03-12-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Last Meal"
I'm looking at the main courses and wondering if I could restrict myself to one!

Maybe you can order an extra one for soon-to-be Fro?

Something or Other

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Last Meal"

Nah, don't bother. I never go to Chicago, after all.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •