The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Surv 12.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-10-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Surv 12.2"
I am the master of Merge Surprises & Twists.

So, we did our recycled schoolyard pick em to merge the 4 tribes into 2. But really, I wanted to punish those 3 old ditz bags for voting off their best asset. So, one week at TC, they are whining bout how hard the game is and they wanna be back on their couch, they wish they stayed home. Next week, they're upset that an almost-quitter reneged and its their butts about to go back to sitting on their couches.

Mr. Miyagi - how did you like your nights on the Island?
and why is no one using the Skull Hut yet?

Losing tribe - trading a useless harpy for Mr. Miyagi sounds like a good deal to me. How bout you?

I'm so sorry this is late, haven't been home all day - sick kid.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 To La Mina Spanky68 02-10-06 1
   RE: To La Mina smokedog 02-10-06 4
       RE: To La Mina byoffer 02-11-06 13
           RE: To La Mina PepeLePew13 02-11-06 14
               Hey! Stop that! Sahara 02-11-06 20
               RE: To La Mina RollDdice 02-15-06 39
   RE: To La Mina Das Mole 02-10-06 6
       RE: To La Mina smokedog 02-10-06 7
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 vince3 02-10-06 2
   RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Estee 02-12-06 22
       Don't worry! vince3 02-12-06 29
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 vince3 02-10-06 3
 Dear Mr. Burnett smokedog 02-10-06 5
   RE: Dear Mr. Burnett bystander 02-11-06 10
       Hey Nick ... Scarlett O Hara 02-12-06 21
   RE: Dear Mr. Burnett survivorscott 02-11-06 17
       RE: Dear Mr. Burnett Spanky68 02-12-06 28
           RE: Dear Mr. Burnett survivorscott 02-13-06 35
               RE: Dear Mr. Burnett Spanky68 02-14-06 38
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Das Mole 02-10-06 8
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Dakota 02-11-06 9
   RE: Be the Surv 12.2 PepeLePew13 02-12-06 24
       RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Dakota 02-12-06 25
       RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Lisa0116 02-13-06 34
           RE: Be the Surv 12.2 PepeLePew13 02-13-06 36
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 CattyChat 02-11-06 11
   RE: Be the Surv 12.2 emydi 02-11-06 12
 What did B_dawg do to the survivor ... Oscirus 02-11-06 15
   RE: What did B_dawg do to the survi... RollDdice 02-13-06 33
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Incognito9 02-11-06 16
   RE: Be the Surv 12.2 Estee 02-12-06 23
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 coolbluepig 02-11-06 18
 Cirie! Cirie!!!! Sahara 02-11-06 19
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 kingfish 02-12-06 26
 Where am I and WHO THE HELL THOUGHT... kingfish 02-12-06 27
   It wasn't me. But... tribephyl 02-13-06 30
 Immunity! Max Headroom 02-13-06 31
 RE: Be the Surv 12.2 DearAbby 02-13-06 32
   RE: Be the Surv 12.2 PepeLePew13 02-13-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "To La Mina"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

And more specifically, Ruth Marie (or Sally, whichever of you two who look so much alike) thanks for picking me. I guess it would hurt most people to be picked last, but I am quite used to it from my days on the playground back in the early 60s. Though most of the cool kids mocked me for being pasty and unatheletic, I eventually got even with most of them. (And that death ray I planted in geosynchronous orbit will get the rest of them some day).

But I digress. If I had been sent to Exhile Island, I would have found that immunity idol by now. I have manufactured a fleet of hunter robots and have them pre-positioned off the coast of the island, ready to do my bidding.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3340.shtml
Courtney, my teeth were knocked out of alignment when my shuttle struck a Martian spacecraft on re-entry on my 3rd mission. I had been meaning to have my dento-bot realign them. However, I decided that seeing my teeth out of phase might engender sympathy among my tribemates. So I have postponed the procedure.

ed to fix spelling and add link to Courtney's vicious attack on my teeth.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-10-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To La Mina"
>Ruth Marie (or
>Sally, whichever of you two
>who look so much alike)

No kidding, she is my mom after all. Good looks run in the family, ya know.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: To La Mina"
Good looks sure, but what's up with the socks over your knees? Even at my (slightly) advanced age, I don't need support hose. Trying to hide some varicose veins??

Alas, this was a pretty quiet episode for me. I managed to stay hidden under the radar, except when helping the team in the challenge.

Sitting up on Nick's shoulders, two thoughts passed through my mind: boy is he ever big and strong; and too bad he wasn't an owl...

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: To La Mina"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-06 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Well... for Nick, I'm sure it's a good thing that you guys had only been on the island for 6 days up to that point. Imagine if you were up there on Nick's shoulders after 30+ days...

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-11-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Hey! Stop that!"
Hey, buddy, whaddya think you're doing? Get your psycho hands off of us NOW. Who is responsible for giving this guy fire? We will get you, whoever you are, and it won't be a pretty sight. Was it that Jiffy guy?

Oooo, gross, not in your full-of-unbrushed-teeth mouth, please! Somebody give this guy some tobacco! Ow, we don't want to burn, ouch, yikes!

*plop*

Whew, he got distracted and dropped us just in time. He is yelling, "Sir God! Please get these spiders off of me! And then let me go home. No, don't let me go home because I have an alliance I made before these people knew how nuts I am. Hey, Sir God, I thought I asked you to take me home!" What a nut case! I think we need to plan a smothering attack...

Beware of the Hideous Attacking Killer Leaves. We will get you.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: To La Mina"
Imagine if you were up there on Nick's shoulders after 30+ days...

That's a new spin on ring around the collar.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-10-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To La Mina"
What's to say that I didn't find the Immunity Idol "young man"? Perhaps I did manage to find it buried in the back of a 10-foot deep crag during high tide.

And if you think you're so special, perhaps you should have thought of creating an army of stealth robots that could have simply headed to Exile Island themselves to retrieve the Immunity Idol for you. Didn't think of that one, did you Daniel?

02-10-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: To La Mina"
>did you Daniel?

Don't you mean 'Daniel-san, Mr. Miyagi?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You've now seen what happens when I get ticked off! You've been lucky, so far, in the daylight. (Gotta get sleep sometime, you know!)

Because you've sacked one of the idjits who got rid of Tina, you MIGHT get a small break in the weather soon. If you keep this up, you may get some real honest-to-goodness clear skies and moonlight soon!

*Makes the tag to Tina*

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
We'd just like to point out that there's some innocent potential victims in this.

Sincerely,

02-12-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Don't worry!"
You guys get their bodies as scraps after it's all said and done.

Oh, and Shane? A few more feet to the camera's right, and you wouldn't have to worry about your smokes anymore!

02-10-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
*accepts Mother Nature's Tag*

Oh Melinda......, fancy seeing you here on Loser Island! (LOL!)

I'll give you the grand tour, once you find my new log cabin that is..... (Surrounded by various traps...)

02-10-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
5. "Dear Mr. Burnett"
Please get one of your flunkies to move the spear (that someone *wink, wink* dropped) closer to the shore. You did it in one of those other Survivors, remember. I need all this pressure off of me, stat!

Hugs and kisses,
Sally

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-11-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dear Mr. Burnett"
Don't worry babe, no one blames you, sh!t happens.

Now come over here and watch me handle my wooden snakes. I've had a lot of practice. That's why we won the reward in the first place.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-12-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hey Nick ..."
... we've all heard that schpiel before, buddy.

Remember your predecessor Blake from S-11 Guatemala. He tried to use his snake charmer on us and look how far it got him!!! Hmmphff!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dear Mr. Burnett"
Thank you for the new toy. I am sure it wasn't the first thing you lost while on a raft with a strange boy while wearing barely nothing

by the way please don't let that astraunat guy take his shirt off in the water. It blinds me even down here!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-12-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Dear Mr. Burnett"
I choose NOT to tan.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Dear Mr. Burnett"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

and yet you have been closer to the sun than anyone else on the show

02-14-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Dear Mr. Burnett"
Yes. That is part of my enigma.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-10-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
My nights on Exile Island were fan-tastic. I was able to relax and harness more energy so that I could unleash an even larger asswhooping than normal at the next challenge (if that's even possible). And as for the non-usage of the Skull Hut? The hut is indeed cramped and "cramps" are not the best thing in the world, as I'm sure you may know.

And yes, I did spend plenty of time searching for the hidden Immunity Idol (Dan). I definitely shouldn't be getting any votes at the next Tribal Council, because the time I spent looking for the Immunity Idol was what I guess you could actually say was "more than enough". Also, because I would be highly prone to kicking your a$$es, much like this little tyke. Yes, he has much to learn about the masterful art of karate, but he is still undeniably more of a man than that pansy Shane.

Haha, Misty. Look what I found.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
*hacks through jungle foliage and creeps up on Shane sitting on a rock, melting down, this time without a camerman on him*

Whew! Shane, Dood! Didn't think I'd ever find you without one of MB's henchman zooming his lens. I'm an Investigative Reporter with the Panama Exile Enquirer (IR-PEE) So would you be kind enough to talk to me about your experience here on Exile Island?

1. What do you miss most, nicotine, your son or your anti-psychosis medication?

2. What do you think of the Macho guys, like Terri and Bruce?

3. Why are your tats sort of randomly scattered in weird places all over your body?

4. You've made it to day 6, do you think you have a chance in heck of making it to day 16?

02-12-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"

>So would you be kind
>enough to talk to me
>about your experience here on
>Exile Island?

If you'll give me a ciggie, first...

>1. What do you miss
>most, nicotine, your son or
>your anti-psychosis medication?

What? You think I'm nuts? ME? What about that psychotic bimbo who thinks she can render young males speechless with her globes and agree to whatever she says? Or that chick who is terrified of leaves? OR THAT RASTA CHICK WHO SPEWS CARP ABOUT SPIRITUAL MEANING WITH DEAD SEA TURTLES?!?

*snap*

Anyway, you were saying? Oh yeah. I'd say it's a tie between nicotine and my son.

>2. What do you think
>of the Macho guys, like
>Terri and Bruce?

Hmpf. How macho is it to have a name like "Terri"? Bruce is a little shrimp, did you see what he did on Exile Island? Spent more time screaming Kung Fu or whatever the hell it was than actually searching for the hidden immunity idol. Idiot.

>3. Why are your tats
>sort of randomly scattered in
>weird places all over your body?

Well, ya see, Boston's in my heart, so that's where it is ... over my heart. The others? Hey, if it gets some loving attention from others, then why not?

>4. You've made it to
>day 6, do you think
>you have a chance in
>heck of making it to
>day 16?

Of course! Did you see how scared the others were in camp after my ranting? They all quickly realized that the whole thing is all about ME, the uberDAW, and they realized how important I am so they wanted to keep me around.

A Tribe siggie

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
> They all quickly realized
>that the whole thing is
>all about ME, the uberDAW,

Well, it certainly seemed to be this week, Shane. Thank you for taking a few moments to talk with me. CUT!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
I predict you will look like me soon-your jonesing is gonna get to the tribe and they will turn you into a shrunken shane.

02-13-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
Well... one thing that I have *not* had any trouble with so far on this island is shrunken heads, especially with girls like Danielle and Courtney around in the tribe. IfyaknowwhatImean...

A Tribe siggie

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
PRIORITIES, Jeff. That little Julie of yours can wait until after you started this thread.

Anyway, I'm sure on a roll in this game. The school yard pick turned out great for my tribe.

I'm very happy to have Dan, my man, here with me to continue our sky-high alliance. I was worried none of the girls would pick you, Dan. To be honest, I'm surprised you were picked over Bruce, but the stars were aligned, right Dan? *wink, wink*

Thank GOD we got rid of that loose cannon, Shane. Now he's someone else's headache. What was up with that speech before the IC? If I were on his tribe, he would be the one booted.

I have a lot of faith in you, Nicky boy and I hope you don't let Dan & I down. If we keep this strong alliance, no one can stop us. Don't screw it up. I'm worried about Austin, though. He seems a bit of a fluff. I hope you can keep him in check.

Sally, Sally, Sally. You are a HUGE disappointment. I pegged you as smart strong and tough. What were you thinking losing our fishing spear. You better work your tail off to prove why you are an asset to our tribe or you're outta here if we ever lose an IC.

Well, I have to run down the beach and get in some pushups and calisthenics. I have to remain STRONG for my tribe, but I don't want them to see me prepare, because I don't want to intimidate them with my strength. HoooYah!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
*rolls eyes*

Stop dissing on my tribe and my COOOOOOOL guy...yeah, he needs nicotine intravenously but he has his own personality and didn't just steal Tom's (if he ever had one to steal pfft )

Terry=Tom=BORING

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-11-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "What did B_dawg do to the survivor gods?"
B-Dawg told you produscers guys specifically that he hates stupid crap so what do you do? You stick him on the island with that yoga- Idiot, Jan's Grandaughter, a Raving lunatic and some big breated beaver with an extremely annyoing accent. The only normal perso on this trube is that nurse lady. By the way don't do B-dawg any favors next time. B-Dawg would hhave been better off with the love boat/ Golden girl tribe.

One more thing what the hell happened to B-Dawg's camera time. Don't make B-Dawg come over there. B-Dawg will start beating personnel down if he don't get his camera time.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What did B_dawg do to the survivor gods?"
Yeah, B-Dawg. My camera crews are falling all over themselves to do your confessionals now.

Mark "Gimmicks Created While You Wait" Burnett

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-11-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
Hey, Cirie and Melinda, since I'm a huge wuss and don't want to play the game intelligently, I just want to tell the 2 of you that the FOUR of us are either voting for you or you.

It's nothing personal, but well... who am I kidding? It IS personal.

Wanna know everything else about my strategy?

Now let's meditate.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
We like this one. So far, he's been the single best heat source on the islands.

Admittedly, it is kind of hard to get in front of his mouth, but it's worth it.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
Finally chicks in our tribe... Hey Misty ill be waiting for your massaes (; P)

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Cirie! Cirie!!!!"
Pssst...Cirie! Where are you, my dear? We are so glad you did not get booted off the island, because our work here is not done. We have so many plans for you...Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Were you afraid when you had to jump right in the midst of us during the challenge? We held back from attacking you right then. (Actually, we were paralyzed by the sight of the huge balloon-like objects threatening to bust out and crush us to a slimy pulp.)

Just you wait...right when you least expect it...

Beware of the Hideous Attacking Killer Leaves!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-06 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Nevermind

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Where am I and WHO THE HELL THOUGHT UP THIS HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDEA"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

I just want to know one thing, WHO THE HELL THOUGHT UP THIS HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDEA?

I tried to tell those production guys that this was a really bad idea!!

Course I can't actually talk, but I THOUGHT it really hard.

I tried to tell them that it was obvious where these Bozos would hide me once they found me. Me, a six inch (or 12 inch - depending on who's measuring) wooden idol.

BUT NOOOO, would they listen? Hell No. And here I am carried around in VERY embarrassing fashion, by who ever it was that dug me up. With my wooden eyes I can't see too well, but it wasn't hard to figure out what they did with me. Hint - an orifice is involved.

Even with a wooden nose I can smell where I am. Poopy. So my suspicion is that it wasn't Misty that found me.

How embarrassing, a real nadir in the proud saga of the mighty and all-powerful Panama Gods and Idols. There was a time when I could have smote (smited?) the infidels with a thought, now all I can muster is a painful splinter.

Maybe at least I can get interviewed by that nosy reporter, (lets just see HOW nosy she is).

Thanks Tribster, you wear your crown well.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "It wasn't me. But..."

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Immunity!"
All right! Winning immunity is even more "orgasmically wonderful" than fresh bruised papaya! It's all good, now I can keep the Immunity Idol I found on Exile Island stashed away until we have to go to Tribal Council. Nobody vote for me, ok?

One massage for Austin, coming right up! (or so you think)

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
Boy, did I ever get screwed! To begin with, I start the game in the Old Lady Tribe. And when we lose the first IC, I stupidly let Cirie talk me into voting off our strongest tribe member.

Then Jiffy does a switcheroo, and I wind up being picked last. I mean, I'm a singer and all, but you don't hear me making up songs like Wanda did!

And it turns out my new tribe is all like, "Hey, man," and "Yo, dude." That's just not my style and never will be.

Then Shane begs to go home, but he flip-flops and decides to hang around. You people who voted me off deserve to have to put up with that psycho!

To top it off, Aras has the nerve to tell me to my face that me and Cirie are hurting the tribe. Well, young man, us old ladies aren't really all that bad! Just you wait. I'll bet Cirie pulls her weight in the challenges, ifyouknowwhatImean.

Oh, and Cirie, honey ... you know I worked with Dolly Parton at Dollywood? Well, maybe I can get the two of you together so she can teach you how to tame your oobies.

At least now I can get back to my makeup bag at Loser Lodge.

02-13-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Be the Surv 12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

Excuse me? Who ya calling a psycho, especially when you look like this:

Say hi to Tina in Loser Lodge, will ya?

A Tribe siggie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •