The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
*literally boohoos*

Today was my last official workout with my trainer - at least for now. Maybe in September when my kid goes to school and I stop paying $700 a month to daycare.

Today's Finale Workout:

20 Squat Jumps (holding a 15 pound bar)
10 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rossboxing2.htm" target="_blank">Burpees - We added a pushup in the middle of each one.
Boxing/Kicking Session
Stairs

We did this in five rounds. I was completely done at the end.

Also, I did not weigh myself this morning because I had a big eating weekend.

*smooches Agman*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) qwertypie 03-09-09 1
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) jbug 03-09-09 2
   RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) DebCapsFan 03-09-09 3
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) Karchita 03-09-09 4
   RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) samboohoo 03-09-09 5
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) Tenorsaxy 03-09-09 6
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) Starshine 03-09-09 7
 RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09) true 03-09-09 8
 Because Breezy Said So samboohoo 03-12-09 9
   RE: Because Breezy Said So Breezy 03-12-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
I am not trusting my scales at all. I will wait until I weigh myself at a fitness facility to see. I think I am holding steady or a little down from last week.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Butch had his annual physical on Sat.
He is now at 21 lbs. He needs to go on a diet.
Or? wonder if I can get him to walk on the treadmill?

Butch bobble by Tribe

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-09-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
At Ari's recent trip to the vet she commented that he had excellent musculature, especially in his abs. And I said "well, at least one of us does."

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-09, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
I lost another pound. That makes a total of 26.

03-09-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Good job. I think I sweated out at least five today. I had to have.

*smooches Agman*

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-09, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Poof!

My motivation to go to the gym is completely gone. I think I've been once in the last three(?!) weeks. And it felt horrendous! My waistline seems about the same though, because my appetite also went out the window. I am, however, looking forward to being able to ride my beautiful (but dusty) road bike someday soon.

As a gym alternative, I've rediscovered my love of baking, and I'm now headed home to make some cinnamon raisin bread.

*sigh*

Syren says: “Sometimes you have to weather the storm to play in the rainbows.”
Check out my blog!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Not a great week (again) although little by little I am getting smaller

Something or Other

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
I'm holding steady, but I don't look forward to this weeks weigh in since I've been to Culvers, Five Guys, and Qdoba, over the past few days.

I kinda overdid it at the gym last week, and I've been taking it easy (except for trips out to eat) the past few days. Ugh. I really need the extra workouts before I go on vacation and realllly mess up my diet.

Oh well, still down 35lbs, so I'm not really complaining. Sadly the last 15 are going to be really difficult to part with.

Boo, you should see if your trainer would do small group sessions where you can split the cost with a few other peeps. At this point you could probably get by without as much one on one, since you know the proper form. Just a thought.

03-12-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
9. "Because Breezy Said So"
I purchased a copy of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred from Amazon. I think my total was around $10 total with shipping. It arrived in about 3 days.

Tonight I have to work, so I did Segment 1, which is 20 minutes. It was a good workout. A little bit of a warm-up compared to what I have been doing with my trainer, but still good. It reminded me a little bit of Body Pump as far as what size weights I should use, and I'm glad I went with the 5 pounders.

She is not mean in this video, but no breaks are allowed. I would reccomend it as a cheap option. I don't know that I would do it forever, but for $10, it was a good buy.

*smooches Agman*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Because Breezy Said So"
Even cheaper if you have onDemand from Comcast, free!

Do level 2 with the plankjacks!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •