The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Okay, not really. Just seeing who's paying attention.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mark Burnett ejm92 11-26-02 1
 Magilla IceCat 11-26-02 2
 JohnTanyaJedGhandiaStephanieRobbSii... dabo 11-26-02 3
 Oliver (I think that's his name) RudyRules 11-26-02 4
 JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman PepeLePew13 11-26-02 5
   RE: JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman ivoryElephant 11-27-02 6
   RE: JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman MatineeIdol 11-27-02 32
 Superman weltek 11-27-02 7
 Magilla Q 11-27-02 8
 RE: I vote the "unseen footage" wil... janisella 11-27-02 9
 Ghandia Cin 11-27-02 10
 The Immunity Necklace Swami 11-27-02 11
 Anyone that hogs the turkey Bebo 11-27-02 12
 Vecepia Devious Weasel 11-27-02 13
 The Turkey Lisapooh 11-27-02 14
 The Recrap Episode frisky 11-27-02 15
 Sarah Lee mistofleas 11-27-02 16
 The Baby Bat... bondt007 11-27-02 17
 Dubya SherpaDave 11-27-02 18
   RE: Dubya Devious Weasel 11-27-02 19
   RE: Dubya Q 11-27-02 21
 Sting Ray that bit RoBB jkokoj 11-27-02 20
 Lucky the Chicken GuessItRains 11-27-02 22
 Vote Tally GuessItRains 11-27-02 23
 Dubya Spidey 11-27-02 24
 Mrs. Howell - AKA: "Lovey" Scarberian 11-27-02 25
 Vecepia Corvis 11-27-02 26
   RE: Vecepia Devious Weasel 11-27-02 27
 Dubya SherpaDave 11-27-02 28
   RE: Dubya Devious Weasel 11-27-02 30
 The Purple Rock! MatineeIdol 11-27-02 29
 Ian Devious Weasel 11-27-02 31
 Ghandia's drama GTmike 11-27-02 33
 Erin Seyz 11-27-02 34
 SherpaDave BaquaR13 11-27-02 35
   Dubya SherpaDave 11-27-02 36
 HEY RECRAP SHOW... Round Robin 11-28-02 37
 Dubya Boilermaker 12-02-02 38
 Nailbone !!!!! katem 12-02-02 39
 FINAL Vote Totals... sleeeve 12-02-02 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-26-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mark Burnett"
They really, really, really need to get him out....he needs to give these recap episodes a rest

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Magilla"
Too stand-offish, never talks to his tribemates...

No help at all during the immunity challenges...

Stole more bananas that Robb ever did...

Doesn't really need the money... already owns a home on a tropical island!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-02, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JohnTanyaJedGhandiaStephanieRobbSiiannErinKenPenny"
Call it a hunch!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Oliver (I think that's his name)"
The baby bat gets eaten by worms in a worm version of the gross food challenge.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman"
These two are so... passé. Enough with these two and time for some fresh blood to host the show and some new "I'VE GOT A HUGE SPOILER!!" sources.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-27-02, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman"
I second the vote for Magilla.

Magilla is toast! Helen is gonna kill him and use him as bait for fish.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: JiffyProbe and Uncle Cameraman"
Jeff has gotta keep on hosting Survivor - he gets more and more surly as the seasons pass. Maybe by Survivor 8 he'll get so mad he'll come out with the whacking stick!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Superman"
For not being here for us more often. At least I get to gaze into Dave's eyes a lot. *kisses Dave's eyes*

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Magilla"
I agree, his time has come.

And there is not a single person left on that island who would win a vote against him. Due to this, he is a threat and must go.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I vote the "unseen footage" will be useless"
ok, that was a no-brainer

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-27-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ghandia"
Can we vote her off again??? please please please

Cin

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The Immunity Necklace"
Get rid of that fugly, pointy necklace before someone gets skewered. Suppose the next immunity winner accidently slashes their own throat while trying to put on the necklace? Then the Tides Would Turn in this game, for sure.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Anyone that hogs the turkey"
This was a tough choice this week. I wanted to vote off:

- Anyone who wants to watch something other than football games on Thanksgiving.
- Anyone who expects Thanksgiving dinner to be alcohol-free.
- Anyone who flips me off while I'm driving to my Thanksgiving destination (which will not be disclosed here for security reasons).
- Ghandia - Because, as has already been pointed out, it's just fun to vote her out.

I will not vote against Supes, ever, even though Sherps has such awesome eyes.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Vecepia"
It's about time she got voted off...

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The Turkey"
Nothing will be left but a carcass. Jan will bury it.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The Recrap Episode"
...if the recrap episode wins immunity, then I vote for the Immunity Choker.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sarah Lee"
I want her voted off before she gets a chance to bring that frikkin pound cake to my house and force me to eat it thus starting the dreaded holiday weight gain.

--refuses to believe that the calories are still in a cookie even after it's been broken

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-27-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "The Baby Bat..."
Alt. pick: any chickens that they find or Push, Nevada

11-27-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dubya"
Except that I know they'd find a way to overturn the results.

11-27-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dubya"
Justice Scalia, filling in for Jeff, reading the votes.

"Well, this one says George, but I'm sure they meant Clay. Here's another George. That has to be another Clay. Hmmm. People keep writing George when they mean Clay..."

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Dubya"
I am sooooo with you on that one!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-27-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sting Ray that bit RoBB"

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Lucky the Chicken"
But at least Jan will bury her carcass!

My alternate is Ghandia. Totally useless and really irritating.

I know Oliver and Magilla are getting a lot of votes, but really they are the two most interesting creatures on the show, so I'm really hoping at least one of them makes it to the end.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Vote Tally"
This is post #23, summarizing 22 prior votes. Very close race so far.

Magilla...........3
Dubya.............3
Ghandia...........2
Oliver............2
Recrap Episode....2
Burnett...........1
Probst/Cameraman..1
Supes.............1
Immunity Neclace..1
Turkey Hoggers....1
Turkey............1
Vecepia...........1
Sarah Lee.........1
Sting Ray.........1
Lucky.............1

Brian, Clay, Helen, Jake, Jan, and Ted are all under the radar.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Dubya"
Got to go with Dubya. Come on peeps! This time the one with the majority of votes is GONE and does not win. Wait, I think I have already seen this one.

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Mrs. Howell - AKA: "Lovey""
It's high time they booted that dried up old b!tch off the island! Thurston Howell III will be the deciding vote after a crate of Viagara washes up on the beach and he decides to take a shot at Ginger...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Vecepia"
I agree with the Weasel. Least deserving Survivor winner ever.

Corvis

11-27-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Vecepia"
The Weasel. I like that. Far better than being known as A Weasel...

11-27-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
28. "Dubya"
Hey, I'm orginally from Chicago. I'm expected to vote more than once.

11-27-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Dubya"
Now, now, we live in a society that celebrates the notion of one person, one vote, where the richest person's opinion is worth the same as the poorest person's opinion, where...

Aw, who am I trying to kid. Knock yourself out! Vote early, vote often...

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "The Purple Rock!"
I am still pissed about that one!

11-27-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
31. "Ian"
Since we're venturing into multiple vote territory, I'd like to throw a vote to Ian on this season's Amazing Race. He really grates on my nerves, almost as much as Will or Team Guido did...

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Ghandia's drama"
I would like to boot the Ghandia drama before the show even starts b/c you know that it is going to be brought up again and they will try to bring more fuel to the fire.

If she wins immunity, then I pick Clay's reaction to Erin's a$$. I don't mind seeing it, it is the reaction that I don't want to see. Something about an older guy checking out a younger girl the way an younger guy would that disturbs me.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Erin"
Wait, you mean she's not gone yet?

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "SherpaDave"
Superman wins the IC

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

11-27-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
36. "Dubya"
Well, duh. Immunity is is Superman's natural state, not even a challenge. And you KNOW he wouldn't let his Siamese Twinkie get voted off.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-02, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "HEY RECRAP SHOW..."
...it's time for you to go!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Dubya"
Funniest message board ever!!!

Well it was a tough vote. We have evidence that Magilla is not interacting with her tribemates, hasn't shown up for any immunity or reward challenges, yet Magilla reaps the benefits of the tribe. Talk about UTR.

The immunity necklace is another good place to throw my vote as well. Thailand's immunity necklace looks like it would hurt to wear with all the spiky points. Imagine if someone fell down and got spiked by the necklace and had to leave the show. Then would it still be called the immunity necklace?

But Dubya definitely doesn't need the money since he was elected with huge amounts of cash from special interest groups. And we already know that he would use the money to screw up the environment more than it already is and use it to pass more "executive orders" that would help him get elected for the first time while rolling back logging laws (NOTICE he actually passed the new forestry plan regualtions in time so it was reported in the news on Thanksgiving when noone reads the paper so he couldn't get alot of bad press). DUBYA - The county has spoken.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Nailbone !!!!!"
It's time for the Texan to take the walk of shame

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "FINAL Vote Totals..."
Okay... Since the real vote thread will be posted tomorrow, it's time to lock this one and let it die a natural death... we wouldn't want anyone to get confused with the real vote thread.

Thanks to everyone for "Voting".

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •