The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP11 Website Teasers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP11 Website Teasers"
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

"The castaways are offered a stunning opportunity that leaves the winner in tears of joy and the losers in tears of pain."

"Fallout from Tribal Council inspires harsh words from one castaway, causing others to criticize the outburst."

"One castaway faces a critical decision that could alter the entire game."

The first sounds like a "surprise" visitor from home RC.

The second sounds like Clay reacting to Jakes speech at TC.

The third sounds like Helen facing a critical decision to break ranks and make her move with Jake...but the word COULD usually means WON'T...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP11 Website Teasers Q 11-22-02 1
   RE: EP11 Website Teasers Brownroach 11-22-02 2
 RE: EP11 Website Teasers samboohoo 11-22-02 3
   RE: EP11 Website Teasers Krautboy 11-28-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP11 Website Teasers"
Agree Krautboy,

Could rarely becomes a did on this show, or from these teasers.

And the Jake TC speach is a sure thing to inspire harsh words. But will the Jan vote be linked with his TC speach somehow, and Clay voting for Jake as well.

I was very shoked at Jake making that speach. He is really desperate now. Anyone on survivor who bites at Jiffeys offers to speak, or make some action is usually a very very very bad idea. It like he is saying here is a neuse (sp?) who wants to put their neck in it.

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP11 Website Teasers"
I agree 100% with Krautboy's interpretation too.

I wasn't bothered by Jake's speech, though at the time I couldn't comprehend the point. In retrospect I'd say he was putting out a phony rationale for his vote for Jan. I think he really voted for Jan because voting for anyone else would have repercussions for his own strategy.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP11 Website Teasers"
Once again SeeBS Misdirection at its best. I believe I've finally figured out why they post these. I think it's to fill us in on what the episode doesn't show. I'm still trying to find "suspicious" reactions to the gifts brought back by Clay and Brian.

I wonder if the outburst is in reaction to Jake's TC speech or to the person issuing the harsh words. I can certainly would say Jake has been much more of a contributor around camp than Clay, so I can easily see these two having a heated argument about that.

And I agree with Brownroach about Jake's speech. I stood up and clapped for the man. He called them out and I admire that. I admire him for speaking out. I understand that sometimes you have to play to game. And that sneaky little Clay. He didn't deny what he did to Ted, but he also didn't lie because he never directly answered Ted's charge.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP11 Website Teasers"
The promo after the Recap confirmed one and two, now we just have to confirm who is faced with the critical decision...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •