The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clay discusses why he voted Jake on cbs.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-02, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clay discusses why he voted Jake on cbs.com"
And Brian plays helen.

There is a video of Clay on CBS.com that shows him saying he told penny he would vote for her and she would know it was him because he was putting lines under the "J" etc...

Helen has a video and she says that Brian told her he would have chosen her to go on the reward but he felt indebted to clay. Didn't he also say that to ted?

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jak... I_AM_HE 11-22-02 1
 RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jak... PhillyBrat 11-22-02 2
 RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jak... Q 11-22-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jake on cbs.com"
Helen seems to really trust Brian, and I think there is a bond there...if that is deeper than Brian's with Clay or Ted...?

but there's also a clip of Helen, Jan, and Ted talking about Jake and Clay both in a rather negative light. I would not at all be surprised to see a 4-2 vote against Clay next week.

For now I'd say Jake is still most at risk, with Clay running a close second. Ted would probably be third, as somewhat on the fringe and the biggest physical challenge threat. Brian follows in fourth (but I think they all feel close enough to Brian that they'd take Clay out over him). Jan and Helen I think are completely safe next week, although I think Helen is a bit more completely safe

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jake on cbs.com"
If I ever create an Alliance with anyone in a game like this, I would tell them straight up. If I have to choose someone to come with me for a challange it WONT be you.

What better way to find out what people are talking about you with an alie at base camp collecting everyone's thoughts about you, and maybe even your decision.

I am wondering if Brian/Helen have there ways like Dani/Jason did in BB3...

And then there were none....

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clay discusses why he voted Jake on cbs.com"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-02 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Clay should have just told TED that he was unable to pull the largest/heaviest person over the wall, as the smallest guy out there. He could say he did not want to be pulled off the wall.

Yeah it is an excuse, but Ted seems to want things justified for him, he could accept that the same way he accepted their denials about funnelling votes to Ted by Clay and Brian.

Edited to add: I guess we know why Clay was at Pennys wedding now, Penny and Clay both voted the same, and Clay did not vote Penny out.

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •