The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "
Let's keep the spoiling on this thread until the folks on the West Coast have a chance to see the episode. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously. . . strid333 07-24-04 1
 RE: Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Up... strid333 07-24-04 2
 The usual strategizing and stuff strid333 07-24-04 3
 RE: Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Up... strid333 07-24-04 4
   Continuing with Holly bashing strid333 07-24-04 5
 Holly strid333 07-24-04 6
   RE: Holly summer123 07-24-04 24
 Food Competition strid333 07-24-04 7
   RE: Food Competition volsfan 07-24-04 8
       RE: Food Competition strid333 07-24-04 11
           C H E E S S E summer123 07-24-04 25
               RE: C H E E S S E Nanook 07-24-04 29
                   RE: C H E E S S E volsfan 07-24-04 31
               RE: C H E E S S E strid333 07-24-04 33
               RE: C H E E S S E nerovh 07-24-04 34
 Drew... volsfan 07-24-04 9
 Thinking about who to evict strid333 07-24-04 10
   RE: Thinking about who to evict volsfan 07-24-04 12
       RE: Thinking about who to evict strid333 07-24-04 14
           RE: Thinking about who to evict volsfan 07-24-04 15
               RE: Thinking about who to evict strid333 07-24-04 16
 Nomination Ceremony strid333 07-24-04 13
 Drew and Will volsfan 07-24-04 17
   RE: Drew and Will strid333 07-24-04 18
       RE: Drew and Will volsfan 07-24-04 19
           RE: Drew and Will strid333 07-24-04 20
               RE: Drew and Will volsfan 07-24-04 21
                   RE: Drew and Will strid333 07-24-04 32
                       4 Horsemen Final 4 seahorse 07-25-04 35
       RE: Drew and Will realityjunky 07-25-04 36
           RE: Drew and Will volsfan 07-25-04 37
 I tip my hat to Drew Nanook 07-24-04 22
   RE: I tip my hat to Drew volsfan 07-24-04 23
       Scott v. Jase summer123 07-24-04 26
           RE: Scott v. Jase volsfan 07-24-04 28
       RE: I tip my hat to Drew Nanook 07-24-04 27
           RE: I tip my hat to Drew volsfan 07-24-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously. . ."
Lori goes bye bye. A and N switch again. Drew wins HOH.

Three is the perfect number.

07-24-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "
Julie's misdirection threw everybody off for 2 seconds. Meh.

07-24-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
3. "The usual strategizing and stuff"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Enter the HOH bedroom with the usual excitment. Stuff like pictures and the pillow from home are there.

Then the 4 horsemen are strategizing who they think should go. It looks like they are in the mood to target a couple of girls.

Edit to say - YAY! 1000 DAWS for me!

07-24-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week 3 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "
Scott is wealthy and mentioning it to try and look like he is less of a threat.

And the thing that is hurting the 4 donkey alliance is Holly. Scott and Jase like her and Holly likes Jase. Sounds like a soap opera, eh?

07-24-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
5. "Continuing with Holly bashing"
Diane basically told Drew that everybody is really annoyed with Holly and getting rid of her would make life in BB better. In the DR she also said hopefully the 4H group would start to self destruct if Holly goes home.

07-24-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "Holly"
People don't judge me on my personality and my inteligence. They just judge me on how I look.

Um. Yeah. No comment.

All the while, Jase is agreeing.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Holly"
Watching the three of them (Scott, Holly & Jase) discuss how they are each treated differently b/c they are sooooooooo attractive almost made me gag. Did anyone else think the boys were trying to one-up each other? I predict Scott & Jase take on each other in the not too distant future....

Summer

07-24-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
7. "Food Competition"
Alphabet soup. Grab letters and spell a food item. Vowels at the bottom. 10 min to do this. Can spell whatever you want.

Beer, beef, steak (which is a specific form of beef), eggs, milk, apples, wine, cola, pork, chicken, lobster, cheese, and if I missed anything, I don't care.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Food Competition"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

No fun having a party by yourself...mind if I join you?

ETA: Happy 1K!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

07-24-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Food Competition"
Yay a party!

07-24-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "C H E E S S E"
C H E E S S E

Oh good Lord.

Summer

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: C H E E S S E"
And he says he's not a dumb jock. HA!

07-24-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: C H E E S S E"
Actually...his curse in life is being a handsome dumb jock...just ask him...he will tell you!

YUCK YUCK YUCK!

07-24-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
33. "RE: C H E E S S E"
At least it was spelled with an s and not a z. All he had to do was pull an s off and get it right. I would've been ROTFLMAO if he spelled it with a z. The s was funny enough, but ...

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: C H E E S S E"
Behold the power of cheesse!

07-24-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
9. "Drew..."
We have seen more of Drew during this episode than all the previous ones combined...THANK GAWD!

I hope we get some behind the scenes here when he choses Holly!

07-24-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "Thinking about who to evict"
After another twin switch, N was approached by Drew to be put up as a pawn. She basically said if that is what you want to do, go for it but she said that she would never put him up and she would never pick a person as a pawn. She would pick 2 people she wants gone.

Then they had a 4H meeting where Jase suggested looking at the pictures to help Drew decide who to go. Jase also said that Holly is pretty much safe.

07-24-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Thinking about who to evict"
Will just said that Drew knows the right decision to make and hope he has the courage to go through with it...interesting

07-24-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Thinking about who to evict"
I thought it was interesting too. I think I like Drew the most out of the 4H.

07-24-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Thinking about who to evict"
Also strange to me was the fact that Will was the first key outta the nomination box.

WHY?

07-24-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Thinking about who to evict"
Yeah that was interesting too. He left Marvin to the end, too. And I know those guys were gunning for Marvin.

07-24-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
13. "Nomination Ceremony"
Blah blah blah nothing personal blah blah just a game and strategic move blah blah.

Holly and Nokomis (Jennifer). Holly for past actions and ability to change people's opinions. Nokomis has friends.

07-24-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
17. "Drew and Will"
Could Drew and Will have an existing relationship...are they the committed couple?

Tonight's episode is making me go...hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!

07-24-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Drew and Will"
They could be a committed couple. It seems like Drew has been the nicest guy to Will. There hasn't been any gay bashing from Drew (at least from what I've seen - I don't get the feeds).

07-24-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Drew and Will"
No, there hasn't been any bashing from what I recall. The only thing about this that makes me think otherwise is the fact that Drew was talking about how he hadn't spent more that 3-4 days away from Ben and he still lives at home (which I know...could be a lie). Just speculating here!

07-24-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Drew and Will"
Yeah, well the way See BS has been hyping these twists, I think that something like this could be good. Maybe they had something like, you two can't join in an alliance and can't show you know each other for the first 5 weeks, then when N joins the house, anything goes. That is if this is a real twist.

07-24-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Drew and Will"
Yeah, I agree. I thought Thursday show would start the hype for the next twist...and it didn't happen. That really surprised me!

strid...do you read the live feeds updates? We could be seeing some problems for the 4 jackarses!

07-24-04, 11:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Drew and Will"
>strid...do you read the live feeds
>updates? We could be seeing
>some problems for the 4
>jackarses!
>
I read some of the live feeds but not too much. It gets too time consuming. But I do watch House Calls with Gretchen and Marcellas. I think you are right that we could see some problems with these guys. If these 4 end up as the F4, I'll be shocked.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "4 Horsemen Final 4"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-04 AT 00:18 AM (EST)

Even if they stay rock solid it will very difficult for them to all make final 4. If Will or one of the others from the female alliance win HOH, they will probably put up Scott and Jace and in the event of veto put up Cowboy or maybe even Drew. This would remove one of the horsemen

They producers will probably use non-physical HOH challenges to keep the outcome less obvious. This will prevent the 4 Horsemen from dominating all the HOH challenges.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Drew and Will"
good observation but just cause Drew hasn't bashed Will for being gay doesn't mean Drew himself is gay...I think he's just an all around nice guy and obviously a Christian...Despite rumors to the contrary all Christians are not "gay-bashers" or haters...now if we had seen Drew and Will cuddling that would be another story

07-25-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Drew and Will"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-04 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

OMH! Gasp and swoon! Can you believe that there are actually some gay Christians! IMAGINE! Just because someone says they are a Christian doesn't mean they are straight!

There are three things that really jump out at me about the "relationship" between Will and Drew:

1) Will saying Drew knew whom was best to nominate.
2) Will's key being the first pulled out of nomination box.
3) After the Scott and Jase fiasco at Thursday's HOH competition...guess who the first person to hug Drew...WILL!

These are somethings that have me thinking! I am not saying that there is an existing relationship...just something to think about!

07-24-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I tip my hat to Drew"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Despite being one of the 4 Horsemen, I totally respect Drew. I thought it very bold of him to nominate Holly. The looks on Jase's and Scott's faces were classic! I was surprised he nominated Nakomis, but I think he simply put her up as a pawn. Unless Holly's knight in shining armor (Jase) saves her again with the veto, she will be gone this week. Will, Karen, Diane, and Adria will all vote Holly out, and I'm sure Marvin will too. So that's 5-3. Buh-bye blondie! Now if Will or one of the girls can just get HoH next week... the jocks are going down!

This game is finally heading in the right direction, and it was a horseman who steered it that way. Oh the irony.

07-24-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I tip my hat to Drew"
I agree about Drew and respecting him. However, if Holly goes...could this be the downfall of the 4 jackarses? Jase will not and is not happy!

07-24-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
26. "Scott v. Jase"
I predict Scott & Jase turn on each other soon. Very very soon. Or at least I hope so - this season needs something!

Summer

07-24-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Scott v. Jase"
Actually, I think the alliance is safe for now. However, Scott and Jase were really upset with Drew! Scott and Jase were together on this one!

07-24-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: I tip my hat to Drew"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

I was just wondering if the 4 Jackarses will become the 3 Jackarses. Jase, Scott, and Michael are probably feeling very betrayed right now. Oh well, Drew can join the girl alliance. He's better off with them. They all love the little cutie.

07-24-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I tip my hat to Drew"
As of right now, I think they might remain intact..unfortunately! However, Drew is a cutie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •