The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-31-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I moved to Virgina about 15 years ago and in that time I've seen a TON of personalized license plates. I've always suspected the Virginia DMV has issued more vanity plates than any other state in the US. So imagine my delight when I discovered Vanity Plates: Creepiness in 8 Characters or Less. This is a fairly new blog, but every day they feature a different, ridiculous, personalized plate. The founders are from Wisconsin, so Wisconsin has the most plates at the moment, but Virginia is only 4 behind and catching up fast. DH and I were looking at them last night and we laughed so hard at this one, I was afraid we'd wake the baby.

So have you seen any crazy vanity plates lately?

Place witty comment here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Breezy 12-31-08 1
   RE: I always knew Virginia had some... samboohoo 12-31-08 4
       RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Breezy 12-31-08 5
           RE: I always knew Virginia had some... brvnkrz 12-31-08 7
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... thndrkttn 12-31-08 2
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... samboohoo 12-31-08 3
   RE: I always knew Virginia had some... byoffer 01-02-09 21
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Ahtumbreez 12-31-08 6
   RE: I always knew Virginia had some... samboohoo 12-31-08 10
       RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Sunny_Bunny 12-31-08 11
           RE: I always knew Virginia had some... samboohoo 12-31-08 12
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... KwietOne 12-31-08 8
   RE: I always knew Virginia had some... brvnkrz 12-31-08 13
       RE: I always knew Virginia had some... samboohoo 12-31-08 14
           RE: I always knew Virginia had some... brvnkrz 12-31-08 15
       RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Devious Weasel 12-31-08 19
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Molaholic 12-31-08 9
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... MandyM 12-31-08 16
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... tallgirl 12-31-08 17
 On an Infinity moonbaby 12-31-08 18
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... StarryLuna 12-31-08 20
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... Fishercat 01-03-09 22
   RE: I always knew Virginia had some... true 01-03-09 23
 RE: I always knew Virginia had some... AZ_Leo 01-04-09 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-31-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
DOME!

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
*SNORT*

Tis the season.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
*giggle*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
You beat me to it. *giggle*

Tribe made me gay

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-31-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I saw one recently. (Maybe I should start taking pics of them!) It was one of those new Jeep Rubicons. The license plate said "RUB1OUT". I also saw one yesterday that I couldn't figure out until I realized the car has a Steerlers sticker. "4STLRFAN"

12-31-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I have my first personalized plate this year. It's a Redskin plate and references a particular player on it.

And I had to go through several options to get it.

Tis the season.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I? Have followed that plate.

though I have to admit I didn't understand the significance without an explanation.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I saw one last year that said ICUR12. I wanted to know what I was.

ringing in the 2009 New Year with Agman

12-31-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I See You're One Too

Tis the season.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
Or, for those who are worried about Jailbait it could actually say

I see you are 12

12-31-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
If the "R" were a "B," it could mean B-12 Emergency.

Tis the season.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I'm so jealous. California is so PC, they'll ban anything.

12-31-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
They have gotten tighter. When I was in high school and was a Wham! fan, my personalized plate was MAKITBG for their Make it Big album. The looks and remarks I got were pretty funny. Now my personalized plate is much more boring.

Tribe made me gay

12-31-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
Vanilla!

Tis the season.

12-31-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
That's me!!!

Tribe made me gay

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
You told me that stood for make it beg. Why else did you think I begged?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I got my first personalized plate many years ago (sheesh -- maybe 30+?)
I transferred those plates twice, but then had to give them up due to a repossession... (I did take the front plate and still have it someplace)
Shorty thereafter I got another set that I still have. My IRL last name and an important number.
My Dodger jersey has the exact same thing...

agman did me (then re-did me)!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-31-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
I've never had a personalized plate, but that one you linked to made me laugh my head off! That's awesome!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

tallgirl 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-31-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
Across the road from my brother's place were 2 vanity plates. Her's was I SPEND and his was I EARN.

Complements of Snidget 2008

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "On an Infinity"
in my sister's neighborhood:

ANDBYND

Of course I didn't get it immediately. I was out walking the dog, and by the time we passed it again I had the AHA! moment. Duh.

Fun site!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-31-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
In the five minute trip from the grocery store to home, DH and I saw no less then 10 vanity plates today. Our favorite one: CATSUK1. At first, DH went "Catsuki!" Then he said "Or is it Cat Suck One?" Finally, I noticed the metal frame around the plate, which said University of Kentucky Wildcats. I still like Cat Suck One.

Place witty comment here.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-03-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
#23 belongs to my mother's boyfriend.

http://www.piculous.com/the-top-25-license-plates/

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
My sympathies to your Mom.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-04-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I always knew Virginia had some crazy license plates"
How about crazy license plate laws. As of 1/1 it will cost you up to $150 (some cities tacked on a couple extra bucks for themselves) if you have even the tiniest bit of the state name covered. It is a primary offense meaning you will be stopped for it. A cop stopped my mother to give her a warning as hers was half covered. The cover I got from Toyota should be good.

New Arizona License Plate Law

Even if it is just the tip top of the letters it is in violation of the new law.

It is billed as a safety issue and making it easier for Law Enforcement to identify state plates. Apparently they can’t see the purple mountains and saguaro or the burgundy color that has been on the Arizona License plates for years.

In fairness, Arizona has many speciality designs that aren't immediately identifiable. Apparently no one considered changing any of those instead of fining the drivers because their car dealers stuck a cover on their car.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •