The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-30-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality TV Memories: 2008."
What images from the past Year In DAWs will you carry with you forever -- no matter how much you try to get rid of them?

The ones that came to mind for me, in order:

1. Megan realizing she was about to be judged by a jury of people she'd made a career of offending and quitting on the spot just to take away the satisfaction they'd get from putting her out. (She got her own show for that one. You could sigh. You really could.)

2. 'Ace, freeze!' Glad you were paying attention out there, Ace. Wow, Randy must sound a lot like Sugar -- not.

3. Welcome to the Russian branch of The Ministry Of Silly Walks. There will now be a brief pause while Dan restarts both the Cold War and discrimination against the local Jews all by himself.

4. 'So here we are climbing up a long flight of steps on our hands and knees. What question could anyone possibly want to ask us at the top?' (Believe me, Dandrew could have walked off with this whole list.)

5. KKKristy can turn any song into a patriotic national anthem! Especially patriotic national anthems!

6. No one wants to talk to Piers Morgan while he's in chain mail. In fact, no one wants to talk to Piers while he's not in chain mail. Or for preference, ever.

7. We have seen the elephant!

8. Who wants to work for Diddy? Ideally, nobody. Who knew the devil actually wore Armani?

9. Bob? Shirt. Back on. Now.

10. Jason Castro, stoned on national television. Or maybe that's just the way he sings. Or doesn't care about how he's singing. Or he was inspired by Paula: someone had to be... (Don't worry: Maroonclown runs a very good detox program out of her chained-up basement.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Greatest exchange ever? Estee 12-30-08 1
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Snidget 12-30-08 2
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 3
       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-30-08 6
           RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 7
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. kingfish 12-30-08 4
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 5
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-30-08 8
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 9
       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Snidget 12-30-08 13
           RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-30-08 18
               RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 19
                   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Snidget 12-30-08 20
                       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-30-08 26
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Devious Weasel 12-30-08 10
   Nice shoes. moonbaby 12-30-08 14
       RE: Nice shoes. Devious Weasel 12-30-08 15
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. vince3 12-30-08 11
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Fishercat 12-30-08 12
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. suzzee 12-30-08 16
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 17
       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. suzzee 12-30-08 21
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Snidget 12-30-08 22
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 23
       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Devious Weasel 12-30-08 24
           RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-30-08 25
               RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Sunny_Bunny 12-31-08 44
 Silly question Colonel Zoidberg 12-30-08 27
   RE: Silly question Snidget 12-30-08 28
       RE: Silly question AyaK 12-30-08 31
           RE: Silly question Devious Weasel 12-30-08 32
               RE: Silly question Snidget 12-30-08 33
                   RE: Silly question Devious Weasel 12-30-08 36
                       RE: Silly question Estee 12-30-08 40
                   RE: Silly question suzzee 12-30-08 39
           RE: Silly question Estee 12-30-08 35
   Painful questions of our time. Estee 12-30-08 29
       RE: Painful questions of our time. CTgirl 12-30-08 30
           RE: Painful questions of our time. Snidget 12-30-08 38
   RE: Silly question jbug 12-30-08 37
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Maroonclown 12-30-08 34
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. kidflash212 12-30-08 41
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-31-08 45
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-31-08 49
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. dabo 12-31-08 42
 паспо... cahaya 12-31-08 43
 Be-yotch alert Estee 12-31-08 46
   RE: Be-yotch alert Colonel Zoidberg 12-31-08 47
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. StarryLuna 12-31-08 48
   RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. ginger 12-31-08 50
       RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. Estee 12-31-08 51
 RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008. michel 01-01-09 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-30-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Greatest exchange ever?"
"I hit my head back there."

"I don't care."

"I know."

The only other thing I really want to remember from People Who've Never Seen The Show Before Vs. People Who've Been On It And Still Don't Know What They're Doing was Ozzy's vote count of death: 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4, 4-screwed: Jeff's first outright masterpiece. The rest of the season can be flushed. (Oh, if only...)

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
At least Megan has the excuse of they've never done this show before so who knew they'd have a jury type thingy at some point.

When there has been several seasons and there always is a jury every.single.season, and yet someone gets to the end surprised they have to like get people to vote for them. Although a lot of those seem to have the delusions that those they treated like carp could not possibly hold it against them.

Dose this mean Megan is less delusional than the average reality TV contestant? Or just suffering from a different set of them?

12-30-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-08 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

Megan's delusions are many. 'I'm pretty. I'm smart. People live to serve me. I'm the perfect catch for a happy billionaire. My body type is the ideal one and I can freely look down on anyone who doesn't have it. Everyone thinks I'm sweet and funny in confessional! A bikini is the perfect outfit for every possible occasion. None of the rules ever apply to me. There's no such thing as karmic payback unless I'm the one doing it'... And that's just barely scratching the surface. At this point, the only possible explanation for her B&TG win is 'being up against a rabid piranha'.

No argument that a jury was a surprise: everything was straight competition up to F3, and the last two fought it out in an extended challenge. I just don't know if they'll bother going it again now given that people might anticipate it -- Frank, who's in both casts, can fill them in on the fiasco -- and with Megan's insta-quit on the board as a possible response.

I'd call her reaction reasonable-but-petty. They were going to vote her out and she knew it: why hang around long enough to let them get their attacks in? It's so much more fun to let them just choke on words unspoken.

And realistically? Group that could judge based on gameplay this was not.

Of course, some people don't care about jury votes even when they know they're coming. See 'Kiper, Jessica'.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
I think Megan is an evil geenyus, along the lines of New York.

12-30-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Have we ever seen Megan's mother?

Is it possible that --

-- and I've officially crossed the line into 'horrifying'.

The dread portal that breeds monsters.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
"9. Bob? Shirt. Back on. Now."

Thanks for that reminder. I hadn't seen a torso like that since "Aliens".

I have a burned-in image of one of the blonds (in TAR) spitting up dye and getting re-whacked, then spitting up more. On the image are superimposed tears of laughter.

Tribe the scribe.

12-30-08, 11:07 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
As far as the dye went, it's a little weird that Tina's arguable most physically attractive moments came while she was in full possession of Hulk Hair.

Maybe because she was usually just about that mad.

12-30-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
1. Pop off! Pop off!

2. I wear this wig because, um, CANCER! That's right, I had CANCER!

3. Padma actually spits a dessert into her napkin because it is so godawful sweet, and looks incredibly elegant doing so.

4. We can no longer live with your design.

5. Almost everything Miss Tyra and the Jays did on ANTM this season was like some weird Swedish student art film.

6. Kate got the world's most deserved tummy tuck.

7. Pop off! POP OFF!

8. Hedda Lettuce finds the sleeves fugly and waay too flamboyant.

9. Ginger realizes she no longer watches Survivor or Amazing Race and does not know the names of the co-eds currently drinking themselves into toxemia on the current season of Real World, let alone what unfortunate township is hosting it.

10. Wait, did I mention POP OFF!

POP OFF!
POP OFF!
POP OFF!

12-30-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
5. Almost everything Miss Tyra and the Jays did on ANTM this season was like some weird Swedish student art film.

I really thought you were going to lead off with The World's Most Surreal Opening Segment.

If we're still broadcasting into space, that thing was an open invitation to destroy us.

12-30-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
I'm thinking they just put up the quarantine signs. If you blow us up there is some chance whatever it is that caused that might spread.

12-30-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
At least no one shat on the mansion floor.

12-30-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Spoken like someone who hasn't seen the previews for Rock Of Love III. With that crew, we'll be lucky if no one dies --

-- oops. Too late.

12-30-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Huh? Did I miss something.

*googles*

link

Oh yikes

12-30-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
There's a tasteless joke to be made about throwing people under the bus, but I am just too classy to do it.

Oops.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
I was going to write a long post in response, but writing is kinda literature and art based, and I'm more of a sports and TV based guy.

Like you've never ripped off your own jokes...

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Nice shoes."

12-30-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nice shoes."
Do you know how much these cost me at the airport store?

We just should have gone barefoot

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
My donkey is broken!

The misadventures of the WereGeek Luchador

Randy going out in a Fake Hidden Immunity Idol blaze of glory

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-30-08, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Leanne's Spy Montage on Project Runway, then followed later on by Leanne in Kenley's hip-hop suit/accompanying walk.

(Probably a video on Bravo, but I'm not looking through that site)

I only saw it in clips after, but Mark Day doing anything on Canadian Idol, "Dancing in the Streets" was his best moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaUnBWKhsyE

Dandrew Dancing. And Marching. (Well, that was Dan).

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Susie nearly winning Survivor. (ack)

Paris Hilton's BBF show. (my eyes, my eyes)

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

12-30-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
I still can't figure out if they were all there for the money/exposure/lots and lots of exposure/catfights! or if anyone there was stupid enough to believe Paris would remember their name three seconds after filming ended.

12-30-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Everyone there was stupid enough. Trust me.

12-30-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
1. Women and girls gushing about how sexy a gasping Mormon child was on American Idol.

*shudder*

{insert "It's a felony" clip from "The Soup" here}

2. A wigless Cloris on DWTS.

3. Imagining the meltdown in the control room on DWTS because of Cloris's inability to censor herself during the family hour.

4. Paula Abdul critiquing a song that had not been sung.

5. Fake Immunity Idols that were made better than the real ones.

12-30-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
4. Paula Abdul critiquing a song that had not been sung.

Oh, come on. She explained this a million times. All she was doing was reading off the notes she made in her dream diary. Anyone would have read off the part about the walrus having sex with the British judge. Happens all the time.

Still in the 'patiently waiting for Paula to die of an overdose during the live show just so FOX can issue a press release stating she's only sleeping' stage.

12-30-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Like they haven't had that press release written and ready to go for several years now...

12-30-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
It just seems such a shame not to use it.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Nah, they will simply say that she's pining for the Fjords.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-30-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Silly question"
First: who the hell is Megan?

Second: Let's see...the fact that Bruckheimer's casting department seemed to have some kind of brain implant in my head from which they sucked out information. The only way they can disprove this: A Tel Aviv leg.

Third: Randy. Corinne. A clueless Charlie who's missing brain cells instead of fingers. Crystal's only classy move all season - losing. Ken plotting to shoot Bob and getting angry when Bob won't give up the only bulletproof vest. Sugar dominating the season and not even getting to see her name written down to show for it - the only finalist ever to go through the entire season without receiving a vote for or against.

Fourth: Dan gets $500,000 off people who probably hate his guts. Given that kind of return, he should change careers and try stripping.

Fifth: Meh. Kick Kathleen in the face. Along with most of the Fans tribe.

12-30-08, 05:24 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Silly question"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Hauserman

*blink* She went to college? Does anyone fact check wiki?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Silly question"
I just have to throw this in. I have no idea if Megan graduated from college or not, but she doesn't seem to have learned much, if anything:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Charm-School-Megan-35277.aspx

TVGuide.com: What would you have done if you'd won the $250,000 on I Love Money?
Hauserman: I would have started my charity for mentally-challenged dogs and spent my life helping them. Like Lily, for example.
TVGuide.com: What kind of mental disability do you think your dog has?
Hauserman: Well, she used to have seizures and I think she just has a really low IQ. And there's a language barrier too.
TVGuide.com: Was your dog raised by Spanish speakers or something?
Hauserman: She is Mexican.
TVGuide.com: You actually got her from Mexico?
Hauserman: No, she came from Ohio, but her origin is Mexico.
TVGuide.com: Was she born in Mexico?
Hauserman: No, but she's a Chihuahua.

12-30-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Silly question"
I ask this as the proud owner of two dogs, but, how can you tell a dog is mentally challenged?

Thank dog one of mine is an English Springer Spaniel - no language problems.

12-30-08, 06:53 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Silly question"
Check out her friends page on VH1 and tell me what you think Lili's IQ is.

http://www.famousvh1friends.com/personality/75259/lily

12-30-08, 06:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Silly question"
It's clearly higher than most of the people wanting to be her friend...

12-30-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Silly question"
I don't think you're allowed to post on the VH1 forums if you know how to spell.

Breathing may be optional.

12-30-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Silly question"
Lily's the dog right? If so she's smarter then her owner. She is probably bi-lingual and has decided to play dumb in order to enjoy the good life. Did I win?

35. "RE: Silly question"
How can she be so helpful towards mentally-challenged dogs and so hateful towards stupid bitches?

What?

12-30-08, 05:44 PM (EST)
29. "Painful questions of our time."
First: who the hell is Megan?

I didn't want to try and answer this question without double-checking a few of the facts which I've been desperately hoping to forget. So I did a little searching. And in the course of that searching, I learned Megan has a blog.

So much for dinner.

Okay -- the short version:

Megan Hauserman started as a contestant on Beauty & The Geek, where she was teamed up with Scooter. They won. They did not win because Megan became intellectual or learned how to value herself for more than her looks, although she did have the occasional flash of non-idiocy during the season. They won because they were up against Cece, the Sugar of her own season: dominated, hurt everyone she could because she could, and never anticipated the little factor called 'the jury vote.' Was Megan any great prize? No: she just had a goat on the other side, plus people liked Scooter. Hello, $125,000.

From there, she became one of the throng going after Bret Michaels in the second Rock Of Love. And that's when we got to see where her intelligence was centered: in hurting everyone around here. She only backstabbed when getting people from the front became boring. Her confessional sessions turned into such delusional pictures of nastiness, you'd swear they were coming from Corinne. She showed hatred of anyone who didn't look like her, think like her, or bow to her every whim. After taking several contestants out of the race and nearly being eliminated fairly early before one contestant voluntarily stepped down, she finally went out at F5 because Bret felt no connection. Not surprising, as Megan's only demonstrated bond was with money.

That bond naturally led her to the original I Love Money, where the confessional venom, open venom, and outright manipulation of everything in sight reached levels Corinne isn't mentally equipped to dream of. She didn't throw people under the bus: she drove it into their bedrooms, parked it on their skulls, and then claimed the victim had been sleep-driving. (Summing up her actual actions in this department would overload the text-per-post limit.) Because this was a pure competition show with some anti-Darwin elements, Megan managed to get all the way to F3 -- at which point, a jury of the ousted materialized and was given the power to vote out one person, bringing things down to the final two. Megan got one look at a group of people who hated her as much as she'd openly belittled them and, rather than give them the chance to take their revenge, quit.

There's only one place for this kind of charmer, and that's directly under the kind supervision of Sharon Osbourne: Megan transferred to the second season of Charm School with a number of former RoL contestants, some of whom she'd never had the chance to openly despise. That changed in a hurry, as Megan took a second show about personal change and turned it into another festival of manipulation, venom, and stabbing into anything available, delighting in every eviction she was able to produce. However, Sharon isn't exactly stupid, and Megan was constantly on the verge of going out -- until the week she kicked Brandi M (the eventual winner) in the stomach as her happy means of settling a discussion. That sent her home until the F3 came around, at which point she returned Apprentice-style to 'assist' Brandi M. in a task. The task was collecting items for charity, which would then be tallied at preset values. Megan deliberately lost pieces, put collected items in the bins for the other contestants, and then spent the rest of the time gathering donated pens for a whopping $0.05 each. This may be what led to something we've only heard rumors of so far: that at the Reunion show, Megan managed to get into a fight with Sharon and came out the worse for it with an injured arm. No doubt Megan can find a reason that's not her fault.

Are we done? Not even close. Because at the very start of her CS time, Megan expressed her life's ambition: to be someone's trophy wife. As such, VH1 started casting a dating series with her at the center of it: you must be worth at least one million dollars to apply. The name of this show? Trophy Wife. Coming soon to a TV near you.

And because even trying to skim over this means I just went on an involuntary two-day fast, I'd appreciate it if someone else would take over and post some more specific examples of Megan's brand of evil. Because this? Has barely scratched the surface.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Painful questions of our time."
Wow! I'm really glad I lost track of her after Beauty and the Geek. B&TB obviously manipulated her edit to make her sympathetic since she was the eventual co-winner. Remembering how she was friends with CeCe and some of the comments she made early on, me thinks a lot was edited out! She's really a waste of a human being.

Cheers to Tribe!

12-30-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Painful questions of our time."
If that is one of the blonds she has taken photos with it could be she was friendly to her.

She seems to be friends with Brandi C, and they've also done post show modeling together.

It seemed like she likes to have one friend on the show with her. Makes it easier to work the schemes on other people when there is one on your side. Now Brandi C did come off as a bit co-dependent so I dunno if Cece was in that vein as well (didn't watch that show)

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Silly question"
I've been waiting for someone to ask that question.
After looking at the responses? I think we're better off for not knowing who she is/was.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
*fans eyes to stop the misting*

Oh.My.God.

I am so honoured to be mentioned in an Estee Special.

*sneaks to the basement to add more chains*

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Reality TV Memory 2008-

Realizing that if Dan & Andrew could make it to the final leg of Amazing Race 13 and Grumpy Scowling Girl could make it the the final of Top Chef: Chicago that every talented and capable person in the world must have already appeared on a reality show.

And Wizit singing Opera.

12-31-08, 07:20 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
I just remembered something I figured out a long time ago: that reality shows don't care about casting talented and capable people.

12-31-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
LAST EDITED ON 12-31-08 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Wizit! Gone too soon...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
The dracula girls on AGT doing the Don't Need No Georgie Clooney song.

It was bizarre and awful and I still have nightmares.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "паспорт?"
Oops.

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

12-31-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
46. "Be-yotch alert"
For those who still want to find out who Megan is, VH1 is rerunning the I Love Money finale at 8:30 a.m. EST today. It'll be enough to get the idea.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-31-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Be-yotch alert"
She seemed normal on BATG...at least compared to some of the players...

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-31-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Luna will never forgot how much Luna despised Suede's insistence on speaking about himself in the 3rd person. That drove Luna completely nuts.

Place witty comment here.

12-31-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Ginger is so with Luna on this.

12-31-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
Estee has no idea what you two are talking about.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Reality TV Memories: 2008."
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-09 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Luckily we had the return of the Mole but my list is mostly Survivor moments. Moments where the DAWS' stupidity or ineptness made me laugh.

10- April needing to prove her boobs were real so she let Jerry grab them.

9- Blazing Speed Crystal, the Olympic gold medalist losing almost every challenge.

8- Ozzy being fooled by Parvati and her witches.

7- Ollie realizing that Dan wasn't going to let him decide who should go on the block.

6- Erik giving up his immunity.

5- Tina unable to find the chamber of echoes... echoes... echoes...

4- Kenny believing he was safe and still running the show.

3- The Dandrews racing in paper slippers... or simply the Dandrews racing.

2- Bobby in a wheelbarrow making it easy for Craig the Mole to sabotage yet another mission.

1- "It's just a stick!" Eliza telling Jason that his hidden idol wasn't real.

ETA: I just saw that CBS put up their favorite videos and "It's just a stick" is #1!

http://www.cbs.com/collections/best_of_2008_reality/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •