The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-05, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale)"

WOO-HOO!!!

Usually endgame gufus are slight but escalated in importance by when they occur in the game. This time, though, the endgame gufus were MAJOR and ended up determining the outcome of the game.

Let 'em have it, gufuafficianados, pour it on! You have three contestant votes this week, and as well a vote for worst jurist! And give your worst jurist vote what for! Oh, and don't forget to do a production nom if you like; I mean, ferchristsake, they're going back to Panama.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale... byoffer 12-12-05 1
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale... Alchemist 12-12-05 2
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale... dabo 12-12-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale)"
Gufu #1 - Rafe and his "you don't need to keep your promise". And then when she takes him up on it, he votes against her.

Gufu #2 - Steph and that damn chicken. I can't believe that Lydia actually asked the question. In my mind, there was no question that the chicken was off limits. I'll bet the Kukulgods have something to say about that!

Gufu #3 - Danni at final TC. She goes through 39 days, is a radio speaker, and starts with "um, er, gee, I don't really know what to say". Maybe that was her plan, but I expected a better performance at TC. If she had been up against Rafe, he sure would have been ready for the jury.

Worst Juror - I was a little disappointed none of the jurors asked what the two survivors would do with the money. Obviously they were playing a different game. Individually I was disappointed with Rafe, for so obviously commiting to Steph. Also, the fact that Judd didn't pull out a concealed weapon was diappointing.

Production Gufu - HUMUNGOUS GUFU to CBS for starting the show 22 minutes late. The football game ran late, so cut 60 minutes (or part of it). THIS IS THE SURVIVOR FINALE FER CRISSAKES!!! I will bet there are a lot of really pissed off people today who will find that their recording from 8-11 misses a bunch of the reunion show.

Dabo - thanks for running this "game". It is fun to look back critically at the strategic mistakes that the survivors make.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale)"
Time and job duties limit the extent of my rants but I need to get this out before I can do anything:

Rafe: for your magnanamous offer to Danni, what are you shooting for A$$ II.

Steph: don't hate her, she and Rafe played the exact same game and he's just so sweet >kisses<.

Jurist Stupidicus: So many contestants up for this one I don't know if I can just choose one but here goes:

Lydia:"Why didn't ya pick me" waaahhh. Because Lydia you were and are still the biggest "tool" this season. And you slunk in the final 4 drafting on everyone and anyone claiming that your worth was because you cleaned the camp up, provided corn as if you planted, harvested and made taste like fillet. Oh, and lets fill Panama up with a bunch of nice, helpful, tranquilized zombies. What fun.

Dishonorable Mention:

Gary:"I will base my decision on you telling me the truth."
Oh please.

Alchemist

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 14 (Finale)"
#1: Rafe and Steph take Danni to F3 instead of Lydia! Dumdums! You guys played a great game of kill the challenge threats from the merge onward, it was working, why change strategies so late in the game!

#2: Rafe releases Danni from her F2 promise! Don't feed me that gobbledygook about integrity, that was just being soft-hearted, where's your killer instinct when you really need it!

#3: Steph's performance at Final TC! You want them to respect that you played a strong game, be strong at Final! Whiner!

Honorable mention: Danni, Lydia and Steph eat the chicken! It didn't really affect the game in any way, but that was no class.

Worst Jurist: Man, this really is a tough choice, so many scumbags to pick from. I'm really really tempted to single out Rafe again, I mean he could have made it unanimous! But I'm going to have to go with Jamie for the worst performance. What would be your dream final five? Pathetic question, just pathetic. That was even more pathetic than Cindy's question.

Production: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They're really going back to Panama! All that shark footage, could they more obviously be trying to jump it!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •