The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling) is making me crazy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wfdwife 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wfdwife Click to send private message to wfdwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling) is making me crazy"
I have watched SO since it's first season but I gotta say that Ivanlya is driving me nuts this year. She addresses everyone by either Miss or Mr, even the dang dog. If she is trying to show respect she is missing the ball on this one, it just sounds ridiculous. I grew up in the south and as a child you never addressed your elder by their first name alone but none of them in the house are her elder. Come on Ivanlya, knock it off please.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling)... Zoey 11-08-05 1
   RE: Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling)... GetOverIt 11-08-05 2
       Iylanla is human, she helps bring L... 4Mercy 11-10-05 3
           RE: Iylanla is human, she helps bri... AshLanie 11-10-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling) is making me crazy"
She's always done this. Maybe it is just starting to wear on you. Or maybe she took it to far with Mr. Ozzy. lol

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ivanlya(sorry for the spelling) is making me crazy"
Yes, she did take it too far with Mr. Ozzy the dog today....she is just really on her high horse this year. I think calling people 'Miss' is condesending, she like to keep everyone in their place....because as RH and IV like to show episode after episode, they are the ones in charge and will NOT be questioned.

4Mercy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4Mercy Click to send private message to 4Mercy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Iylanla is human, she helps bring Light to the World"
I would hate to think of what it would be like not to have a fantastic program like Starting Over to turn to. Its people like those who attack because they have a problem with how she lives HER life, that will have her removed from the airwaves. Then we can go back to Maury, Jerry Springer, and Tony Danza. Iyanla, Rhonda and Dr Stan are helping people everyday get clear on what they are about and how they set the intentions for their own life. True this season has been a cast of loosers, who have been more about their egos and own sad pathology then about helping the world to heal thru their lessons and new break throughs. Since "Miss" Oprah abandoned her change your life TV programs in favor of materialistic persuits, I have found new teachers to learn and grow from. We at present live in a free country, and perhaps this programing will be removed by those of you who favor "whose my babies daddy?", and "she slept with husbands daddy" type shows. But until then let those of us who cant affort therapy do the best we can, and you may turn to Jerry Springer if thats what gives you joy. This world needs all the Light we can give it, let your light shine if you dare!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Iylanla is human, she helps bring Light to the World"
Chuckling.....

Well why watch Springer and a soap opera seperately when you got both in one show:

Starting Over.

No idea who has watched it from season one but I have-second show of season one and I have seen it go downhill.

Began when a male took over the helms, mid season one, when the female producer Mary died of cancer.

I see a self proclaimed high priestess preach to these ladies and have compassion for some and none for others...I feel her compassion is fake. I see a past mistress, yes, she ahd an affair with a married guy..so much for her compassion for the wife.

I see Rhonda, and this show is based on her show she had and may still have in England: Help Me, Rhonda attemting to be a diva. I see Rhonda still playing the victim every time she tells her own persnal story.

IF these two LC's are *professionsls* (and I use that term lightly with them) then why would they allow themselves to be edited as such?

Neither gives a rat butss about these ladies, they only want the numbers (ladies graduting) for promoting themselves for outside the house.

Example: Lisa should ahve been kicked out. She was already on probation and had failted do do two assignments yet gets to start her steps over....chuckling.....hadn't realized her firsr step was to do a business plan.

Aslo, Rhonda actually made a public lie last season when she told a group, one of those tour things they did, that the break i (LOL-yeah the break in) would be solved by the end of season two. Was it? No, a lie. Was good marketing stragety though (Which is the ONLY degree she has) because it did keep the viewers watching at a time when the ratings were going downhill.

And IV and her high horse calling the viewers names in an interview she gave last season before season two ahd even started. Course her ONLY degree is in law and being a self procaliamed high priestess.

Rhonda said it best, and feel her comment fits both these LC's.....said it best to Andy in season one:

If you feel you are an expert than you.

Well, as a viewer I feel I am in expert in saying this show has hit the gutter and the LC's are going along for the ride to self promote themselves.

The show, as i said bwfore, is now a cross between a soap opera (Still would like to know why a reality show needs to soap opera writers on its' staff) and Jerry Springer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •