The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TOP 60 FAVORITE SONGS OF SHOW"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rikker Mortis 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-07-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rikker%20Mortis Click to send private message to Rikker%20Mortis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TOP 60 FAVORITE SONGS OF SHOW"
**remember, these are MY opinions so if you dont like them, good for you, make your own list then. Have a nice day**

Top 60

60 - Stoney End (Chantel Kohl)
59 - That Thing You Do (Brennan Hillard)
58 - Build Me Up Buttercup (Morgan Burke)
57 - Can't Hurry Love (Katelyn Tarver)
56 - Shoop Shoop Song (Taylor Thompson)
55 - Make Your Own Kind Of Music (American Juniors)
54 - You're No Good (Julie Dubela)
53 - Whole New World (Chauncey Matthews)
52 - Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes (Morgan Burke)
51 - Love The One You're With (Tori Thompson)
50 - Do You Love Me? (American Juniors)
49 - Moon River (Chauncey Matthews)
48 - Bad Moon Rising (Tori Thompson)
47 - Don't Make Me Over (Chantel Kohl)
46 - I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Katelyn Tarver)
45 - I Surrender (Lucy Hale)
44 - Hey There Lonely Girl (Chauncey Matthews)
43 - You've Got A Friend (Canyon Grove)
42 - Can't Fight The Moonlight (Mercedes Ruiz) - This is more a case of I like the song more than the person singing it.
41 - Hopelessly Devoted To You (Kara Lieberman) - Yeah, i know. Everyone hates this. But it's MY list and i like her off key caterwauling, ok?
40 - United We Stand (American Juniors) - I might be wrong, but is this the ONLY group song where there are no solos, just harmonizing for the whole song?
39 - Isnt She Lovely (AJ Melendez) - Here's something most regular posters who are familiar with me will have a heart attack over. When A.J. sang this, i was actually ROOTING for him to make the group. Scary, huh?
38 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart (American Juniors) - It's decent. Nothing special, but not bad.
37 - Aint No Mountain High Enough (Katelyn Tarver) - Katelyn was still a bit shaky at this point, but i think at the end of the song when she starts belting is where Katelyn came into her own.
36 - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (Lucy Hale) - I dont really like the song, but i like what Lucy did with it.
35 - Kids In America (American Juniors) - Not much here, except for two things...Grace Leer & Danielle White dueting with each other.
34 - Rainy Days And Mondays (Julie Dubela) - Julie, i think, was a tad underrated. She could have fit into the Top 10 with a little more work.
33 - ABC (Jordan McCoy) - Jordan was clearly having fun here playing to the crowd.
32 - Alive (AJ Melendez + Backup) - Yes, one of two A.J. songs i dont really mind. With the other 4 behind him, it actually sounded decent. Now excuse me while i go shoot myself.
31 - Proud Mary (Taylor Thompson) - One of the few performances where you can see they actually enjoy the song they're doing.
30 - Get Here (Lucy Hale) - One of the "lesser" Lucy numbers, but it's still Lucy which automatically makes it good. BEst part of the song is Lucy in her deep robust voice belting her heart out followed by a mousy-twang voice of "thank you" at the end. Adorable.
29 - We've Only Just Begun (Katelyn Tarver) - Rather panned version of the song but i thought Katelyn did a very decent job on it.
28 - You're The One (Jordan McCoy + Backup) - Kind of a different style for Jordi, but she handles it adequately.
27 - Brass In Pocket (Chantel Kohl) - i dont know what it is with Chantel but most of her stuff seems to lose something with repeated listens. Yes, this is her best song in a couple weeks but couldnt she have done better or is she really as one dimensional as people say?
26 - Sealed With A Kiss (Jordan McCoy) - I don't think there's a more "fun" performer up there than Jordan McCoy. She likes what she's doing.
25 - Power Of Love (Chantel Kohl) - Chantel at her absolute best. No music and WAY too short but still deserving of a spot. The original "spine tingler" from the show. Too bad she seems to be losing steam with each subsequent performance. If this was a full song, or at least an American Juniors version (1:20) of a full song, this would be a Top 10 easily.
24 - Sundown (Chantel Kohl + Backup) - Better listening to it then actually seeing Chantel stumble all over the place.
23 - Let 'Er Rip (Tori Thompson) - Another case, like Taylor & Chantel above where the performer does their best with a song they seemingly like. Tori at her best right here.
22 - Reflection (Kristinia DeBarge) - She fits in the Lucy-Chantel-Danielle-Grace power ballad singer style. At least i think she does since America was stupid and didnt advance her past the semi's.
21 - It's Still Rock And Roll To Me (American Juniors Top 10) - Best of the group numbers.
20 - I Love You More Today Than Yesterday (Jordan McCoy) - Jordan is one of the few performers, if not the only one with the possible expection being Lucy, who seems to like her choices and puts her all into it.
19 - Make It Easy On Yourself (Lucy Hale) - It's Lucy...what else do you need to know?
18 - Bring The House Down (Taylor & Tori Thompson) - Yeah, i know, what was i smoking when i admitted to liking this song. I dunno. It's just catchy, i guess.
17 - Have You Ever (Katelyn Tarver + Backup) - Katelyn showed elegance on this song that she really hadnt shown before. This song would have ranked higher, i think, if Lucy had sung it.
16 - Stupid Cupid (Jordan McCoy) - Come on..who can resist that glass crunching shriek in this song. Jordan at her most fun.
15 - Sundown (Taylor, Tori & Chauncey) - The group songs seem to be getting better since that dreadful "cheeseburger muppet" song.
14 - Open Arms (Chantel Kohl) - Chantel's on a role at this point. Power, power and more power plus Daddy bawling his eyes out with pride. Gotta love it.
13 - Tell Him (Katelyn Tarver) - Katelyn is REALLY picking up steam now. Hope she doesnt blow it, but sadly i dont think it really matters.
12 - Daydream Believer (Danielle White) - Dani has never had a bad performance yet. I think this was her weakest performance but thats not an insult since everything she does is awesome.
11 - On The Radio (Katelyn Tarver) - Katelyn improves week after week but unfortunately i dont think shell even be considered to advance next week which is a shame since theres a whole lot of top talent left on that couch
10 - You Make Me So Very Happy (Chantel Kohl) - Best Chantel song. Unfortunately it was also where things started going downhill afterwards. She should have been in the group already at this point.
9 - Close To You (Danielle White) - The mighty Danielle at her most angelic. Breathtaking.
8 - Magic (Jordan McCoy) - The judges are nuts. I've also read where people call this one of the worst performances ever. They must be A.J. fans because Jordan, while needing some work, is actually rather good and this was her best. Go back and download the audio and just listen to it...it has a sharp "Dani" feel to it which makes me wonder if Dani had performed it, would she have gotten in?
7 - The Locomotion (Danielle White) - Yeah, Dani pretty much has a monopoly of the Top 10. She'll probably have more when the show is all over . Goofy dance and bobbing head aside, she rules.
6 - Good Morning Starshine (Danielle White) - How many 11 year olds or however old she is can handle the ridiculously stupid lyrics of that song and make them sound graceful?
5 - Colors Of The Wind (Danielle White) - First exposure to Danielle yieled this gem. Should have automatically been given a bye into the group (yeah, i know, but come on...who's been more consistently great than Dani?)
4 - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Lucy Hale) - Was my favorite Lucy song until this week. I didnt think she could top herself. She did and then some.
3 - To Sir With Love (Grace Leer) - From the semifinals to now, this STILL gives me chills. Her website said she's recording some songs to put on the site in mp3 format. I can hardly wait. **well, the new songs are up, but theyre not mp3's which means i cant burn them ;( **
2 - Call Me (Lucy Hale) - this was the performance of the whole series, right here. Lucy breaking stereotype and unleashing a side we hadnt seen before. She deserved to win and for the first time, America made the right choice.** emphasis on WAS the performance of the series. not anymore **
1 - Never Had A Dream Come True (Danielle White+ Backup) - wow...talking about saving the best for when you really need it. and she was sick, on top of it! amazing, amazing stuff here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TOP 60 FAVORITE SONGS OF SHOW daniellefan12 09-20-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

daniellefan12 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-20-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daniellefan12 Click to send private message to daniellefan12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TOP 60 FAVORITE SONGS OF SHOW"
i'm only going to name 1 of my favorite songs that each of the contestants sang.(from best contestant to worst)

1~danielle white-never had a dream come true
2-lucy hale-call me
3-tori thompson-love the one your with
4-taylor thompson-proud mary
5-katelyn tarver-on the radio
7-jordan mccoy-abc
8-morgan burke-why do you build me up buttercup
9-chantel kohl-open arms/stoney end
10-aj melendez-alive

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •