The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nominations are in...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nominations are in...."
Holly and Nikomos.

What do you guys think?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Waaahooooo! anotherkim 07-23-04 1
 RE: Nominations are in.... littlemisssmartypants 07-23-04 2
   RE: Nominations are in.... Nikamo 07-24-04 7
   RE: Nominations are in.... J Slice 07-24-04 8
 RE: Nominations are in.... tribephyl 07-24-04 3
   RE: Nominations are in.... Glass 07-24-04 5
 RE: Nominations are in.... Glass 07-24-04 4
   RE: Nominations are in.... LheraGirl 07-24-04 6
       RE: Nominations are in.... pmspml5 07-24-04 9
       RE: Nominations are in.... Glass 07-24-04 10
           RE: Nominations are in.... CDNTARFAN 07-24-04 11
               RE: Nominations are in.... volsfan 07-24-04 12
                   The way I see it true 07-24-04 13
                       RE: The way I see it volsfan 07-24-04 14
 RE: Nominations are in.... strid333 07-24-04 15
 RE: Nominations are in.... seahorse 07-24-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Waaahooooo!"
I knew I liked Drew.

I think that getting Holly out is actually a really bad move on Drew's part, but excellent for the Will, Karen, Nik, Adria group. Now I'll have to go read feed updates and see how Scott and Jase let their buddy put up their ho.

--Drew is so much fun to just look at.

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-23-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nominations are in...."
I don't get why people keep putting Nikomis up. I know she's "different" but she seems to be cool and getting along okay with everyone. I actually like her quite a bit.

Any thoughts?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Nikamo 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-24-04, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nominations are in...."
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 02:54 AM (EST)

Hey littlemissmartypants...

They are voting for Jennifer (I prefer not to use Nakomis because I live in Minnesota and we have a Lake Nakomis which is spelled the same)because they are trying to use her as a patsy (obviously).

I really hope that the players of this game get smart or the rest of the season is going to be a boar (sp?)

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nominations are in...."

She has a personality.

Thus, she is a threat to the integrity of Big Brother.

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nominations are in...."
Three cheers for the cute guy!!!

It's sooo comforting knowing that Drew is not afraid of the other horsemen. At least enough to put Holly on the block.

But once again, Holly will ask for Jase's assistance in the POV competition. He is a strong competitor. He has won the POV before and taken her off. He will most likely do it again.

Then Drew will have to put up, Karen or Adria.

My hope is that Drew will be so angry with Jase for doing so, that he puts Jase up for eviction.

We can hope, right?

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nominations are in...."
Hee, unfortunately Tribe, unless something has changed I do believe the Veto Holder is not elegible for nomination.

And so BB has robbed us even of our deepest hope!

-Glass

07-24-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nominations are in...."
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-04 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

I'm with you, Smarty, these are some surprising nominations. What is going on in there?

I like Nikomos quite a bit and was sure that she'd be safe standing next to some of those other dumbf***s and (perceived) high-threats (I have to say, Will's assessment of the hamsters is second only to Danielle's).
I can't figure out what must have been going through these people's heads. The girlfriend and sister of his teammates? Why not just do Karen and Will? Why make enemies you don't need?

I tell ya... it would be just enough to make me want to get the feeds if I liked this cast any better than last year's.

-Glass

LheraGirl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LheraGirl Click to send private message to LheraGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nominations are in...."
It could be a smart move, if I thought for an instant any of them were smart. (more than 9 hampsters attended college - who would have thought?)

Drew, Holly, Nik and the three partners (Jase, Scott, Adria perhaps) will compete for the veto competition. One will win, take someone off, then Drew replaces the saved hampster with Marvin.

Thus, not nominating Marvin first keeps him from competing for veto - and nominating one person from each primary alliance would assure someone will be saved.

But that's just what I would have done...

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-04, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nominations are in...."
That is my thought exactly. Put up Holly/Nakomis and if one of them is taken off the block - put up Marvin.

07-24-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Nominations are in...."
I still don't get it guys. Why use a decoy when you could just nominate TWO OPPONENTS instead? And why target Marvin, who is outspoken (and quite serious) about being a lone wolf and not having any partners?
There must be a reason... every week the horsemen win HOH should not be complicated at this point. They need to widdle down the opposition, so why would they target three people who would not nominate them for eviction?

-Glass

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-24-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nominations are in...."
Drew maybe wanting to show the others that he is not really a threat and not putting up Will Karen Aidra or Diane he is saying to them that he is not influenced by Jase and Scott. Marvin could be the real target with the Horsemen hopeing that one of them get he POV and Marvin gets taken out. We will know this if Drew chooses Scott to compete. Holly will choose Jase again and Jennifer will probably looking for some help from will and company. I know that the chances of Will's group getting through to have a chance at HOH next week is greatly increased. The plot thickens.

07-24-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nominations are in...."
I am with Glass on this one. The HOH should nominate two people that oppose your alliance. The idea of putting someone up just because he/she could be taking off the block by the veto is just a dumb game plan...IMHO! Until last week the POV had only been used twice (if my mind serves me correctly)...so the odds of someone using the veto are far less than for someone to not use it.

????

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "The way I see it"
From what I've read on the live feed updates, Drew was really torn. He likes and may have a secret type alliance with Adria, he also has a relationship with Diane. He didn't want to put either of them up. He also realizes that Scott/Jase are treating him like a puppet, and he is second guessing his loyalty to those two morons.

He didn't nominate Marvin, because Marvin frightens him. (and the others) He figured Marvin was voting with him at this point too.

I don't know why he didn't go after Will or Karen, but I think he may have felt sorry for them after Lori's boot.

That left Holly and Nakomis. He can't stand Holly, and neither can anyone else (except Scott and Jase) so he figured she would be a popular nomination. He also dosen't want Holly to jump ahead of him in the 4H alliance.

Nakomis was nommed, (IMO) because she handled it so well the first time, and Drew figured, she would be the least upset by it. Besides, she doesn't seem to have any power behind her to get upset either.

After the noms, Scott and Jase really tore Drew a new one. (iykwim) They had him literally in tears. He's trying to make them happy, but at the same time, he probably would rather be alligned with the other side.

Right now it is 4H plan to win Veto to remove Holly. Scott and Jase want Adria put up, but Drew does not want to put her up. (but can't tell them) I have no idea what he'll do. They (4H) believe they have Marvin in line, so they won't want him put up in Holly's place.

It's time for Drew to choose, and I get the feeling he may cut ties with the 4H before his HOH week is 1/2 over. He knows he is on their sh!t list, so now is as good a time as any. Diane and Karen have been subtly trying to sway him away from the 4H. It'll be interesting to see if he has the nerve to cross them.

07-24-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The way I see it"
Well, Drew's relationship with Diane is not a secret. They have been cuddling and sleeping in the same bed. However, the alliance with Adria maybe why she (Adria) was involved in the conversation that prompted me to start the Adria straddling the fence thread. Adria has a connection with someone in the 4H alliance and Drew is the logical person. Jase and Scott do want to target Adria and I don't think cowboy has an alliance with anyone except for the dumbarses!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nominations are in...."
I have two words to say.

Ha Ha.

But I would've rather seen one of those 4 donkeys up.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nominations are in...."
I like what Drew did, but I think he was foolish. His best bet to win is getting to a final five and aligning against Scott and Jase at that time, If Holly get's removed. The 4 Horsemen would lose a lot of strength.

Drew might think that by doing what he did he will get some favor with the girl alliance and help him later in the game. Also, I think if Will or the girls do happen to win HOH next week, they will put up Jase and Scott, and then Marvin in event of a veto. Drew will be safe from being put on the block.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •