The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"be the surv 11.13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-09-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"be the surv 11.13"
*Dialogue Game* Characters already assigned but everyone is encouraged to comment.

Ep 13. Unlucky 13. Cruelest RC Twist ever.

Man, we really have it in for Cindy. THat was one of the most devious, interfering Make-A-Deal offers ever. And poor Cindy was out of the loop last TC, so it might have been handing her alliances on a platter. But nooooooo-oh. She wasn't happy without a 100% guarantee. So, she happily took the car, continued to brag about it, and yet again estranged herself from the in-crowd (aka losers who never owned a car or won anything else in their whole lives).

How did your character feel about the RC decision and its inevitable results?

Sorry this is a bit late, I was stuck in Narnia.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: be the surv 11.13 Scarlett O Hara 12-09-05 1
   Stephenoink byoffer 12-09-05 2
 RE: be the surv 11.13 byoffer 12-09-05 3
   RE: be the surv 11.13 foonermints 12-10-05 4
 RE: be the surv 11.13 KeithFan 12-10-05 5
   Just chatting with the girls RollDdice 12-10-05 6
       RE: Just chatting with the girls KeithFan 12-10-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: be the surv 11.13"
Oh, Yea!!! Everything's going along according to plan and it couldn't be sweeter!! I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreamin'! Winning immunity was the icing on the cake, too. Did you see Booby jon's face when I walked into the TC with the Immunity Necklace on? I proved I was the best S-10 Survivor out there for a second year in a row. Yea, in the annals of Survivorland, it's me they're gonna remember! Especially after I win the mill!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stephenoink"
Oh eat me, Steph. No check that. You have already eaten everything else around here. I can't believe that you found a way to do more Survivor eating than even that Katie character from S10.

I may have been struck by the Car Curse, but I am sure thinking that you are going to be struck by the Cow Curse. After all the starving the rest of us have been doing out here, there's no freaking way a jury will reward you for eating all the food.

I'm just amazed you didn't gobble up that Immunity necklace like one of those candy necklaces.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: be the surv 11.13"
Well hey, y'all! Did you see my brand new car?? It's a brand new car, and all mine. I feel really bad about getting voted out. But a brand new car!!! And you can't believe the ride in my brand new car. Feels like my brand new car is riding on tracks. Smooth!! I really look forward to driving around in my brand new car looking up at the stars.

None of those other survivors will be able to drive around in a brand new car! Well, except the winner, who gets $1M. Sure, they can afford a brand new car. And I guess second place gets $100K, so they can buy a brand new car too. Geez, maybe I should have tried harder to stay in the game longer....

Naw. I just love my brand new car. Even if I didn't win the million dollars, I can still feel like a million driving around in my brand new car.

I thought y'all might like a picture of me driving around in my brand new car. I sure love my brand new convertible car!

Can you beleive that I thought that a brand new car actually costs $1M?? That's why I never thought in my whole life I would be able to own a brand new car.

Oh well. At least I'm not the most despised reality TV DAW from Florida these days.

xoxo

What's that? As soon as I drive off the lot my car won't be brand new???

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: be the surv 11.13"
KukulGod hums..

we're on a road to nowhere, come on inside
we'll take that ride to nowhere, we'll take that ride

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: be the surv 11.13"
What do I care about a car? I still got 3 "Angels"! I am Charlie!!
Charlie's Angels

Rafe's Angels

I don't think I could outwit that Sabrina, so I'm glad I have mine. Steph is so much more deserving to be here.

Do NOT call me "Poindexter"

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Just chatting with the girls"
What do I care about a car? I still got 3 "Angels"!

Uh, listen "Charlie", I know we give you kids a lot of free time, but we can't air any of your "Here's how we do it..." homosexual explanations.

You're driving our editors batty.

Besides, I think Lydia's got you beat.

Mark "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Burnett

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just chatting with the girls"
No, no, no.

I was simply pointing out the proper technique for using that thing lying on the ground at my feet!

Looking for a Bosley

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •