The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Taking a step back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Taking a step back"
Soo things got a little heated between me and some others yesterday in the "hatin'" thread.

I have very strong opinions and believes and sometimes I come off a little arrogant and rude when I simply want to state my opinion on something.

I just wanted to clear the air here and say I am profoundly sorry to anyone that I hurt or offended yesterday.

I hope we can put that behind us and move forward.

But I understand if nobody wants to talk to me anymore, I'll just go back to lurking and stop posting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Taking a step back PagongRatEater 12-04-08 1
   RE: Taking a step back grit 12-04-08 3
 RE: Taking a step back geg6 12-04-08 2
   RE: Taking a step back agman 12-04-08 8
 RE: Taking a step back Estee 12-04-08 4
   RE: Taking a step back weltek 12-04-08 5
   RE: Taking a step back Glow 12-04-08 7
   RE: Taking a step back J I M B O 12-04-08 9
   RE: Taking a step back PagongRatEater 12-04-08 10
       RE: Taking a step back Estee 12-04-08 11
           RE: Taking a step back cahaya 12-04-08 20
               RE: Taking a step back Ante Bellum 12-04-08 35
                   RE: Taking a step back agman 12-05-08 42
 RE: Taking a step back Spanky68 12-04-08 6
 Taking a step forward LibraRising 12-04-08 12
   RE: Taking a step forward bondt007 12-04-08 14
   RE: Taking a step forward dragonflies 12-04-08 16
   RE: Taking a step forward skye 12-04-08 18
   RE: Taking a step forward agman 12-04-08 21
       RE: Taking a step forward LibraRising 12-04-08 22
           RE: Taking a step forward agman 12-04-08 23
           RE: Taking a step forward jbug 12-04-08 24
               RE: Taking a step forward LibraRising 12-04-08 25
                   RE: Taking a step forward Estee 12-04-08 32
                       RE: Taking a step forward Tahj 12-05-08 46
   Libra! cqvenus 12-05-08 43
 RE: Taking a step back bondt007 12-04-08 13
   RE: Taking a step back PagongRatEater 12-04-08 15
 RE: Taking a step back Max Headroom 12-04-08 17
   RE: Taking a step back MPVLOST 12-04-08 19
 RE: Taking a step back Asrai 12-04-08 26
   RE: Taking a step back J I M B O 12-04-08 27
       RE: Taking a step back Prof_ Wagstaff 12-04-08 28
   RE: Taking a step back bullzeye 12-04-08 34
   RE: Taking a step back geg6 12-05-08 38
   pff cqvenus 12-05-08 44
 RE: Taking a step back Penelope Le Pew 12-04-08 29
   RE: Taking a step back qwertypie 12-04-08 31
 RE: Taking a step back greenmonstah 12-04-08 30
   RE: Taking a step back geg6 12-05-08 39
   Very well put Breezy 12-05-08 40
 RE: Taking a step back true 12-04-08 33
   RE: Taking a step back dabo 12-05-08 36
 RE: Taking a step back cahaya 12-05-08 37
 RE: Taking a step back jbug 12-05-08 41
 RE: Taking a step back miamicatt 12-05-08 45
   RE: Taking a step back Silvergirl1 12-06-08 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Taking a step back"
There is certainly a learning curve to expressing yourself on a message board where there is lots of room for misinterpretation. As such, you will sometimes get some firm correction. My advice is to:

1) learn from your experience
2) state your opinion clearly and impersonally, and AVOID restating your opinion in different ways repeatedly. Once you've said where you stand let your comments speak for you (unless you get a substantive, non-baiting question)
3) Always remember that beind all the words written that there are people. I know it sound elementary, but sometimes it is helpful to really and truly think about how your statement would sound if you said it out loud to a live human being.
4) Don't give up, but feel free to step back if things ever get heated - from others or your own personal passions.

Hope to continue to see you around.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-04-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Taking a step back"
3) Always remember that beind all the words written that there are people. I know it sound elementary, but sometimes it is helpful to really and truly think about how your statement would sound if you said it out loud to a live human being.

That's why I like the manga sigpics. On a message board, it's so easy to forget there's a real flesh-and-blood person at the receiving end of a post. It's a lot harder to be rude when responding to someone when their cute little manga face is staring at you while you're typing a response.

I got sliced!

And I have to admit that PRE's vandyke makes me swoon every time!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Taking a step back"
PRE is giving you good advice.

And as someone who has stepped in it many times here myself, I'll just say listen to PRE.

And thank you for your gracious apology and I hope you'll keep posting.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Taking a step back"
*Stands next to Geg* Thank you MPV

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Taking a step back"
I will not forget what you said.

I will not forget what you believe.

Forgiveness requires change.

You haven't.

I won't.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Taking a step back"
Did you just copy and paste from Smooth's apology thread earlier this year?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Taking a step back"
Couldn't have said it better myself.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Taking a step back"

I remember first getting to OT around Halloween, and boy did I bash the carp out of it in a thread. Came out of that leaving a very bad impression. (Along with most of the deep-end threads that found me arguing religion.)

I think I am a different person now versus when I first got here--a lot of that because I've been here. Many here have given me a second (and third) chance, which I'm thankful for. *waves to Buggy*

Point being, I don't know if *I* changed first or was tolerated/accepted while still in the process. Certainly didn't hurt that so many continued to converse with me, sharing their point of view.

12-04-08, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Taking a step back"
MPV did not apologize for hir opinion. MPV apologized for how the opinion was stated. It is TBD whether the method of sharing hir opinion has changed, so I have to quibble with your premise.

Unless you're saying that you refuse to consider that there might be other POV's than your own.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

12-04-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Taking a step back"
Unless you're saying that you refuse to consider that there might be other POV's than your own.

Nope. Rampant bigotry is definitely a different POV from the one I hold, and I get to recognize that one all the time. Generally at a distance of roughly three feet.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Taking a step back"
Generally at a distance of roughly three feet.

I'd say that's too close for comfort.

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-04-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Taking a step back"
21 feet is really too close for comfort.

Slicey loves me.

Yep, another reference nobody's going to get.

12-05-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Taking a step back"

>Yep, another reference nobody's going to
>get.

As a matter of fact, I was wondering what that was a reference too!

Tribe styled my Fro

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Taking a step back"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Check your red wavie thingy. If you haven't found your "message inbox" just click the "inbox" link from a the Conferences screen.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

etf spelling

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Taking a step forward"
I was going to do a "Hello again -- does anybody remember me?" message. Is this the right thread to do that in?

I think Miss Manners would approve.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Taking a step forward"

I don't think so... but HELLO to you too!!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Taking a step forward"
Let me be the first to say "Welcome Back"

wow, 3 posts in 1 day!

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-04-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Taking a step forward"
Hey there!

Turning Japanese (I really think so) thanks to J Slice.

12-04-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Taking a step forward"
Hello Libra

agatar by slicey

12-04-08, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Taking a step forward"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

So nice to see so many of the faces haven't changed.

eta: and I've also forgotten the brackets instead of <> for html and the no hyphens in the smiley rules, too!

Although I see very few people bounce anymore! Oh dear! I can't be out of style, now, can I?

12-04-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Taking a step forward"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

you? out of style? Never!!!!!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Taking a step forward"
Well, here's one bouncie that's not real popular but I bring him out now and then anyway! Good to see you!

12-04-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Taking a step forward"
Aww, bouncing Barney will always be tops in my book.

I feel like Miss Havisham sitting around in an old wedding dress, but honestly, this is the wardrobe I have to choose from:

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

No Linda Weaver. I promise. Unless Rolly comes back.

12-04-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Taking a step forward"
No Linda Weaver. I promise. Unless Rolly comes back.

*sigh*

Cue Bystander.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Taking a step forward"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-08 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Then me.

etf siggie

It's a Tribe!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Libra!"
i remember you!

cq
-- now has 2 kids and is 30

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Taking a step back"

...and don't treat those that can not forgive your delivery, and your point of view, like the way they treat you.

15. "RE: Taking a step back"
A-men!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Taking a step back"
The guidelines don't state, "Newbies get one free do-over". What they do state is:

II. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS
Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Challenging the points of view and the opinions of other members is permitted, but only as long as you can do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without personal attack or insult. If you cannot be tolerant of others' beliefs and opinions, then please avoid introducing, reading or participating in topics that lead to such discussions.

The key is how you express your opinions. Words that make perfect sense to you may be, and often are, misinterpreted by others. Humor in particular is difficult to pull off on a message board, thus the availability of emoticons like or to indicate something is intended to be funny. If you're trying to make a joke, be sure it's clear that it's a joke, or (trust me) someone will believe you're serious and call you out on it.

Others with well-known strong opinions (like PRE and geg, both of whom already posted in this thread) are welcome here. If you follow the guidelines, you will be too.

{/Bebospeak}

MangaSliced!

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Taking a step back"
Thanks to the people that sent me personal messages. It's nice to know there are others here that share similar views. I will respond to all of them shortly.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Taking a step back"
I've been questioned in the past for playing nice with some who haven't played so nice with me. That's me, though. If you say you're sorry or ask for forgiveness, who am I to deny you? However, if I feel manipulated by anyone, I will steer clear of you and wish you well.

I accept your offer and hope to see you stick around.

*unpopular since way back*

Face time with Slice

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Taking a step back"

very fair, and well put assray!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-04-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Taking a step back"
Assray.

Are you suggesting some kind of superhuman power?

Into the magna tribe by phyl

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Taking a step back"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

*unpopular since way back*

I, for one, disagree with that senitment. I have had an "Asrai crush" for what seems like eons. Others who have not yet cobbled on are just plain wrong.

ETF: speeling.

12-05-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Taking a step back"
You? Have never been unpopular. Me? Different story. LOL!

Personally, you know I adore you muchly. *smooch*

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "pff"
as someone who knows from much experience, popularity is highly overrated.

cq

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-04-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Taking a step back"
That is why I prefer lurking or else, they would attack me.

Just don't involve the politics. It gets you nowhere.

I keep my opinion to myself.

At least I have peace of mind lately.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Taking a step back"
I am always glad to see you Pene!

We do have a Canadian politics thread going on. It's been pretty civil (Wish I could say the same about some of the party leaders)

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Taking a step back"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-08 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

>I have very strong opinions and
>believes and sometimes I come
>off a little arrogant and
>rude when I simply want
>to state my opinion on
>something.
>

You don't come off as arrogant. You come off as ignorant. Don't be afraid to challenge your religion. It will bring you closer to God.

That last part- that is an example of arrogance.

Edited to add: There is another great monotheistic religion out there. It is called Muslismism. They too have a great book. Some parts are beautifully written. Like the Bible it is unproven if it is the Word of God or the Word of a humankind. The Koran calls for killing of Infidels. Most, if not all, sane Muslims don't do this. A small group does follow this part of Koran to the word. They are called terrorists. They are radicals. They shame the Muslim religion. I believe with all my heart that the radical, fundamentalist Christians are just as scary and just as shameful.

12-05-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Taking a step back"
Monsty!

You so rarely go deep on us, but when you do the Green Monster is very wise. Very wise, indeed.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Very well put"
There is another great monotheistic religion out there. It is called Muslismism. They too have a great book. Some parts are beautifully written. Like the Bible it is unproven if it is the Word of God or the Word of a humankind. The Koran calls for killing of Infidels. Most, if not all, sane Muslims don't do this. A small group does follow this part of Koran to the word. They are called terrorists. They are radicals. They shame the Muslim religion. I believe with all my heart that the radical, fundamentalist Christians are just as scary and just as shameful.

And now I'm mad at you for making me post in this thread. *stomps out*

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Taking a step back"
I'm glad you weren't scared off so easily. It's no fun debating with a bunch of like minded peeps. If you stick around you might actually learn something new, I know I've learned plently over the past (almost) 8 years here.

Just remember, if you're going to throw your opinions out there be prepared to be challenged. If you can't back up what you say, think twice before you hit that post button.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with your crapbasket. I'd give it to you, but I was fired from the welcoming committee in 2001.

The word of God is always in the hand of man. And the original author has not been protecting the source material. --Estee

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Taking a step back"
Participation is what it is really all about.

Agree, disagree, just want to make a joke or ask a question, go ahead.

It isn't about winning, it isn't about scoring, it's about participating.

And the beat goes on and the beat goes on.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Taking a step back"
Read and listen with an open mind and open heart, even as you do so in accordance with your faith, and you'll be fine.

Ghandi by smokeysmom

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Taking a step back"
See? there are good peeps with good advice here.

Hang in there here.

by the holly jolly Agman

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Taking a step back"
There's lotsa people here that I disagree with, sometimes vehemently so, but I still respect their right to an opinion. (See my husband for an example...)

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: you have a right to an opinion and to express that opinion, however you will be held accountable for how that opinion is expressed.

In short, say what you wanna say, just try not to be a dicque about it.

I may disagree with your beliefs, but kudos to your awareness and your ability to apologize -- awareness is the first step and the one that a lot of people seem to find the most difficult. Stay and play, discuss and debate. Keep an open mind and do indeed remember that there are actual people with thoughts and feelings behind those sig pics. It can be quite the eye-opening experience and cause you to walk through the world with a different view.

At least it has for me.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Taking a step back"

Amen, sister! I could not have said it better myself.

I'm a Christian who believes that everyone in the world is loved by God. I shudder however, at those who think that homosexuality is a sin, and those include my fellow church members. You see, I love a gay man - he is my nephew. I can't go with the flow on everything my church says is right.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •