The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
http://tinyurl.com/5ngwsv

I want to say 'Only in Kentucky', but that wouldn't be true: I can think of at least twelve other states where this would have a strong chance of getting past the body politic.

This one bothers me. A lot.

He's a Democrat?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Separation of church and sta... Ante Bellum 12-02-08 1
 RE: Separation of church and sta... mysticwolf 12-02-08 2
   RE: Separation of church and sta... universityofkentuckyrocks 12-02-08 3
 RE: Separation of church and sta... universityofkentuckyrocks 12-02-08 4
 RE: Separation of church and sta... AZ_Leo 12-02-08 5
   RE: Separation of church and sta... cahaya 12-03-08 6
       RE: Separation of church and sta... dabo 12-03-08 7
           RE: Separation of church and sta... Estee 12-03-08 8
           RE: Separation of church and sta... AZ_Leo 12-03-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-08, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
DINO.

Again, an obscene violation of the principles this country CLAIMS to have been founded upon. :spit:

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
Other than being disturbed, in general, about the law, I'm not sure whether to be more disturbed by Preston's being unaware that he should be disturbed by this (but wasn't aware, and hasn't been paying attention, because he has more important things to worry about), or the fact that now that he's been made aware of it, he still doesn't see a need to take any issue with it (although, he may still have bigger fish to fry--at least in his skillet).

The fact that Riner is disturbed that it doesn't appear, by law, nationally is something that disturbs me greatly. And, I'll point out that this crackpot that dosn't seem to understand the concept of separation of church and state is a Democrat.

Together thanks to Glow

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-02-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
Democrat or Republican here in Kentucky means the same thing. Most of the democratic politicians in Kentucky are known as conservative democrats. This no surprise to me that my state is not following the separation of church and state. Democrats here are just as guilty as Republicans.

ukrocks got a blog!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-02-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
This comes to me as no surprise. And I don't think it will change any time soon. Most Kentuckians don't have a problem with but there are a few.

ukrocks got a blog!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
If their god is the only one who can give their homeland security then they should have no need for the $9,590,000 grant from the federal government (and my tax dollars), right? There's one budget line item cut.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
Nah, that's not the idea. This guy's a state legislator. Everybody knows the big G can multiply stuff. So that $10 mill becomes $20 mill then $40 mill... and if it doesn't come from the Feds (which it won't), it'll come from the state. Then they can upgrade those plaques to statues and memorials, like that'll stop 'em bad guys.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
Ohferchristsake, it's just a dollarstore plaque on the wall! Dumb and meaningless, absolutely, but it only costs a dollar. Maybe less with donations.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
In that case, would you mind if I reworded it to start 'It is only through Odin's grace'?

And if you didn't, would anyone else?

How about 'Allah', is that okay for saving Kentucky? He's supposed to be pretty powerful. Betcha he could do it on his day off.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Separation of church and state Homeland Security."
If it's meaningless why make such a fuss about putting it there in the first place?

And if it's meaninless but clearly offensive to many why not just take it down and take the wording out?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •