The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
Was anyone else totally ticked about last night's episode??? I was preparing for who would be voted out and then ABC pulled this! I knew after how much time they spent on the first date that they wouldn't have time to do an elimination ceremony. I was glad to see more footage of the time that Bob was spending with the girls, but I was really hoping for a rose ceremony...guess they are building up for good ratings next week!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? samboohoo 10-09-03 1
   BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! Wacko Jacko 10-09-03 2
       The non-elim episode realitybites 10-09-03 6
   RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? RealityAddict 10-09-03 3
       RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? Sophie 10-09-03 4
 RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? peachygreen 10-09-03 5
 RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? Guppin1234 10-09-03 7
   RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? RealityAddict 10-09-03 8
       Most guys would have fumbled... Guppin1234 10-10-03 11
   RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? escapedude 10-09-03 9
       Behavior modification... Guppin1234 10-10-03 12
           RE: Behavior modification... RealityAddict 10-10-03 14
               Mojo/Antoinette Guppin1234 10-11-03 17
                   RE: Mojo/Antoinette Guppin1234 10-11-03 20
   RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? chichi 10-09-03 10
       Aw Guppie Guppin1234 10-10-03 13
           RE: Aw Guppie chichi 10-10-03 16
               There's something about Mary... Guppin1234 10-11-03 18
   RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT? triednottowatch 10-10-03 15
       Bracelet play = subliminals? Guppin1234 10-11-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
Yes, that totally sucked!!! I knew something was up when it was 9:40 and we were still on the Bob/Meredith date. I kept checking the program guide and local listings to make sure it wasn't a 2-hour show. And there were entirely too many freaking commercials.

Guess they need a lot of time for Psycho Chick Lee-Ann's date. Hopefully it will be worth the wait and she will be gone after next week.

And, what the heck was up with all that darn crying. Can't tell you how many times I wanted to throw the remote at the TV.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!"
This is my first time watching Bachelor. I am watching it because Bob is from the same general area I am, but if it wasn't for that i would turn this stupid show off.

That crying was ridiculous. The girls all get on my nerves. Watch cupid - at least that was funny - the ending sucked but still better than this garbage.

I am unfamiliar with how this show works so didn't know if they pull non-elimination rounds like Amazing Race.

There aint one darn person on this show who I care to watch. Bob I thought had this great personality and I see him as a guy who acts all sensitive and smiles all the darn time and all he does is kiss the girls.

The next bachelor should be Robert from Cupid, at least it would be entertaining.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-09-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The non-elim episode"
>I am unfamiliar with how this show works so didn't know
>if they pull non-elimination rounds like Amazing Race.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time.

Boy, they like to pad and s-t-r-e-t-c-h things out, don't they? Between the two-hour finales, the special "women tell all" episodes, the special "aftermath" episodes, the supersized 1:05 episodes, and now this. I can't say I blame ABC; it's one of their higher rated shows, and they'll really suffer if they have to put something else in this slot.

10-09-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
>And, what the heck was up
>with all that darn crying.
> Can't tell you how
>many times I wanted to
>throw the remote at the
>TV.

I felt the same way. I think that a couple of the girls were truly upset about having to be what they considered "mean"...this type of thing was not easy for them. BUT, I also think the rest of the girls just starting crying so they could look the part...they probably thought that Bob might see a tape of their reaction or something and they wanted to look compassionate. Antoinette was the most ridiculous, though. I could see getting a little flustered by having to fess up to who you thought was bad for Bob, but all that gasping for air and red-faced business was a little over the top! I'm LOL just thinking about it again!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
LOL! That was great! I have to admit I sat through the crying part LMAO. How pathetic are these girls!? I was especially pleased to see Meredith comment on it in a cofessional. She said something like "Why are they crying? This is ridiculous." I like her!

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
Maybe I'm crazy but I'm glad they made it 2 hours. I would have rather it been 2 hours in a row and not split over 2 weeks, but one of my biggest complaints about episode 2 was that they didn't show enough interaction. I was so afraid with a 1 hour show and 4 dates we'd see nothing. Was I disappointed that I have to wait one more week to see if my picks are right. Yes, was I upset about it. NOt really.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
At first I thought ABC was possibly holding back as a last minute decision in order to spare Meredith in light of her loss, but then as demonstrated in the confessional, Meredith seems stronger than the rest (even though it was before her bad news).

Meredith's date with Bob was probably the best I've seen on all of the shows, refreshing. He was really good with her, very sweet.

LeAnne was quite amusing. What she doesn't realize is that Bob wants a nice girl and a nice girl would be able to get along with the other girls and not alienate herself with this holier than thou attitude, she even transfers this to Bob in the next episode. The dynamic between LeAnne and the other girls could translate into how LeAnne would behave in a normal setting with Bob's female work associates, sisters, mom or even good female friends.... and she's failing miserably.

By the look on Mary's face, I think she realizes that she's not in the running. They made a good duet though. Bob really sang well with the Journey song, but was a little weak on the second song which is funny, because you need a stronger voice to sing Journey.

Misty was a pleasant surprise. Even in that tacky date, she shined. She looks like Cody Gifford to me.

10-09-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
Guppin, we are SO on the same page. I think Meredith's one-on-one date was by far a "best" moment in reality tv. Both seemed at ease and very comfortable with one another. Most guys would have fumbled in that situation, but Bob really comforted Meredith.

I agree that Mary and Bob didn't seem to have much chemistry -- I get the impression Bob thought she would be fun to hang out with at a karaoke bar, but that's pretty much the end of that! I was pretty suprised with Misty, too. She didn't come across too well in the last episode, but I think she had a positive attitude on her group date (especially considering she was standing/laying around in front of people she barely knew in some sexy/skimpy lingerie)

10-10-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Most guys would have fumbled..."
Didn't that karaoke date remind you of Bob playing house with his sisters?

As far as the lingerie, it seems like the better body a girl has, the less she notices that she's in underwear on national TV. Normal dresses today are just like lingerie any way.

Swim suits are like a bra and panties. Nobody is into thongs though.... that could have given Leanne an edge, but it probably doesn't work with all the laxatives she's probably taking.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
I thought last nights show was decent although i was expecting a rose ceremony at the end...If you think about it they cant squeeze in two group and two one on ones in a single show..Not too mention the smorgasbord of commericals..(Thank god for pvr)!
I wanted to slap Antoinette for her antics last night..Bob needs to give her the boot just for that..I believe Mary will be cut soon and Lee Ann too when he hears and sees about how she behaves......

10-10-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
12. "Behavior modification..."
I was surprised when they didn't have a rose ceremony too, but it seems to be going faster than before, doesn't it? If the stall wasn't because of Meredith, then maybe they just needed to find a way to stretch things out.

You mean slap Antoinette because of the tears? I think that was mostly a stress thing, although some of them seemed genuine in their concern for Meredith. They are like dominos that way.

What was wierd to me with Antoinette was when she appeared wearing that floppy hat down low on her face and just above her eyes when she talked about how things changed.... a little creepy.

10-10-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Behavior modification..."
>What was wierd to me with
>Antoinette was when she appeared
>wearing that floppy hat down
>low on her face and
>just above her eyes when
>she talked about how things
>changed.... a little creepy.
>

Guppin, did you watch Joe Millionaire? Someone in another thread mentioned that Antoinette looked like MoJo from that show -- well, MoJo always wore tacky hats and she was an odd one, too. Hmm?? Maybe MoJo was upset about not being chosen by Evan Marriott, so she's making a comeback as "Antoinette" on The Bachelor ;)

10-11-03, 01:21 AM (EST)
17. "Mojo/Antoinette"
Yes, I did watch Joe Millionaire. I'll have to look at Mojo again over the net to better answer your question.

I'll be back... (no reference to Ahnold with that, with me being from CA and all, or no, we have to say it like 'Cawefowneeya' now. I'm still recovering from the election.

Are you going to watch the new JM? I know it's going to make me sick, and I'm trying to resist the temptation, but I'm sure I'll get weak yet again.

10-11-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Mojo/Antoinette"
Melissa Jo. Loan Officer / Spokes model. Indianapolis, IN. Age 25

Is this the one? Yes, she and Antoinette do look alike, but I don't think they are the same girl. Same family possibly.

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
AW Guppie!

You almost had me at hello THEN you had to say Misty (who looks like a troll) shined!? nah.

Don't count Mary out yet. never say never.....

And princess LeeAnn must go! make her go away!!!

You are still hilarious...........

10-10-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
13. "Aw Guppie"
I've always liked Mary too, still do, but she's been giving off some wicked looks lately when she's watching Bob with the other girls.

I can't tell what it is with her when she looks like that, as she doesn't seem the jealous type, at least not in the beginning.

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Aw Guppie"
Guppin...

re: Mary,

i know what you mean about Mary giving those looks. i bet she is feeling a little insecure because she is the oldest in the group and has to compete with 23 and 24 year olds.

not that i think she has anything to be insecure about. she is probably more on the same page as Bob than most of the others.

the funny thing is, i betcha that Bobby goes for one of the sweet young things, like maybe KellyJo or the non-shining Misty.

10-11-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
18. "There's something about Mary..."
You're probably right. I still believe what I said earlier about Mary that she's the girl Bob will need in a few years/months/weeks? when it doesn't work out with the last girl standing. Bob may need to grow up a little more.

It's no wonder younger men are falling for older women - too many divas in their 20s these days. You can be confident and successful without becoming like Hurricane LeAnne.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?"
I also noticed how at ease he and Meredith were together. It was kind of borne out when she sat there playing with his bracelet under the table while they talked.

I didn't care for her at first, but she has grown on me with her level-headedness and her dignity (at least as much as you can have being one of 10 spit-swappers in a house).

10-11-03, 01:31 AM (EST)
19. "Bracelet play = subliminals?"
I agree. They seem good together.

Meredith only got marked down once on her exam for being relieved that Antoinette was in the hospital.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •