The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-02-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
**Dialogue Game** See sign-up for rules. Everyone is encouraged to comment, but Survivors already assigned.

Dang. This is a good season for twists. And the producers don't even have to manufacture any. This group would sell their own grandmother to get one spot closer to the mil.

Your task for this week is to describe how you have been perceived or actually ARE a scumbag. If you are a LoserLodge resident, you can talk about the remaining survivors. Judd can just go off on everyone.

p.s. The definition of scumbag is open to your personal interpretation. but if you need help:

Merriam-Webster
slang : a dirty or despicable person

Urban Dictionary
Someone who lies and turns their back on you

Do we even still HAVE a Judd here?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags smokedog 12-02-05 1
   RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags byoffer 12-02-05 5
       uummm...what? Spanky68 12-03-05 13
 RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags Incognito9 12-02-05 2
   RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags smokedog 12-02-05 3
   RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags KeithFan 12-02-05 6
       RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags Incognito9 12-02-05 9
           RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags KeithFan 12-03-05 11
               Man... gotta love Judd's people ski... RollDdice 12-05-05 17
   RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags Scarlett O Hara 12-04-05 15
       RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags Incognito9 12-04-05 16
 Scumbag du jour kingfish 12-02-05 4
 Last man standing!!! KeithFan 12-02-05 7
   RE: Last man standing!!! Spanky68 12-03-05 14
 RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags bystander 12-02-05 8
   RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags Spanky68 12-03-05 12
   great. just what we need. sorgee 12-06-05 18
       RE: great. just what we need. bystander 12-06-05 19
 RE: Hey Scumbags! foonermints 12-02-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-02-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
I'm perfect - no one has said anything bad about me. I can do no wrong. You all see I have all the power. Even Steph is on my side.

Besides, we know Judd was talking to his former pals in the Special 6, so even though he said you all are scumbags, he really meant Steph and co.

Remember, I can do no wrong. See y'all when I'm in the finals. Maybe I'll bring Steph along just to make it a 7-0 win.

xoxoxo,
Danni

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

Well, Danni, you may not be a scumbag, but you sure are a hosebag. I'm on to your suttle advances. When I won the auction for my food reward last night, I know what you meant when you leaned over and said "wow, look at the size of those cookies". You weren't even looking at the plate!

As for me? Naw, no scum on me. I can't have scum when I don't have a clue. Now don't get me wrong, I am still in this thing to win, but I sure hate the fact that nobody shared the vote plan with me last night. Last week they did that to Judd. Uh-oh. Time for me to go on an immunity run I guess.

So what did y'all think of my sister? Anyone having those twin fantasies?? I mean anyone other than Blake.

ET fix siggie

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "uummm...what?"
did you say somethin?!?! I was just sitting here...thinking. Yeah that's it...just thinking. Astrophysics...geometry...calculus. NOT about Cindy & Mindy. no!

But now that you mentioned it...If each was a C, would that equal DD when their powers were combined?!?!

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
JIFFY POP!!! SHUT THE HELL UP, SCUMBAG, MAN. I'VE BEEN BUSY EATING, MAN.

STEPHENIE, MAN, I MEAN YOU BACKSTABBED ME, MAN, MAN. I HOPE A CROCODILE BITES YOUR HEAD OFF.

DANNI, YOU AND YOUR STUPID PIGTAILS, MAN. KISS MY ASSS, MAN.

LYDIA, DUDE, I MEAN YOU BETRAYED ME, MAN.

RAFE, MAN, STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH, MAN.

CINDY, DUDE. THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK, I MEAN, US TWINS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER, MAN.

AS FOR STEPHENIE, RAFE, AND LYDIA: I MEAN DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND MAKE SURE YOU GET VOTED OUT BEFORE FINAL 2, MAN. MAN, I MEAN, BECAUSE I'M GONNA RIP YOU ALL A NEW ASSS IF YOU GET THAT FAR, I MEAN.

MAN, DID YOU ALL SEE ME IN MY OWN FEBREZE FAMILY MOMENT LAST NIGHT?

I MEAN, MAN.

Nominate Players for New Survivor Game set to begin immediately after the Guatemala Finale:GO HERE

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-02-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
>MAN, DID YOU ALL SEE ME IN MY OWN FEBREZE FAMILY MOMENT LAST NIGHT?

Wasn't that your ugly brother? You two sure look alike

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Bwahaha! Has there ever, in Survivor history, been a faster turn around and regretting what you said 2 minutes before? "Someone is going home tonight, they need to get over it"... or something like that! Two minutes later your madder than the time you were at the Pizza Hut buffet and they were out of desert pizza!

12-02-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
"Two minutes later your madder than the time you were at the Pizza Hut buffet and they were out of desert pizza!"

Desert pizza, man? DESERT pizza? I may be fat, stupid, worthless, immoral, and trashy, but, man, at least I can spell, you little wuss.

Nice spelling, Rafie, man. It figures you went to Brown, man, mean, the pansy school among the Ivy Leagues, man.

Nominate Players for New Survivor Game set to begin immediately after the Guatemala Finale:GO HERE

12-03-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-05 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

Pfft. Can you spell jury you gargantuan, oleaginous, Mongo-wannabe?

J-U-R-Y.

Be sure to hold the door for me as I waltz to the final two and I just might give you a tip.

Ah heck, I'll give you a tip anyway.... you need to use *2* palm fronds when you wipe, your fingernails look like your using just one.

You're welcome.

Do NOT call me "Poindexter"

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Man... gotta love Judd's people skills"
First of all, many thanks for being the most money-hungry, blood-thirsty Survivors that we've had on for quite awhile.

Our casting people are going to receive an extra bowl of rice this week for bringing us Judd. We're hoping for a Sue Hawk type fiery F2 statement and some piercing questions. Or Judd'll just implode. Either way, man, it'll be fun, man.

Mark "Cindy & Mindy Sandwich" Burnett

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
STEPHENIE, MAN, I MEAN YOU BACKSTABBED ME, MAN, MAN. I HOPE A CROCODILE BITES YOUR HEAD OFF.

Hey Judd, Man,

I didn't want to do it!! Danni talked me into it! You are da MAN! My fellow Joisey Boy!!

Everything's still going along to plan!!!

12-04-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
16. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
"Everything's still going along to plan!!! "

Man, I can't understand. Whose plan, man? Damn, our plan to advance was to band together and have Danni canned, man. Then Danni panned a ban on our plan by winning the challenge, man. Danni ran to you because she can, and man, you both spoiled my grand plan. And all after I let your man visit our shanty town, man? You, your tan, and your man-hands can kiss my fanny, man.

Count the number of times I used "an".

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Scumbag du jour"
Brilliant suggestion! Ole Judd makes a lot of sense.

(Ummmm...Scumbags......Ummmmmm.)

12-02-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
7. "Last man standing!!!"
Woot!! Raise the roof!!

The Rafester is the last man standing!! I beat them all!! An NFL Quarterback, a gorilla, slick Blake, BJ; you're all toast!

The girls and I are going to have a great time, sorry you all have to miss it.

::tears::

Do NOT call me "Poindexter"

12-03-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Last man standing!!!"
>The Rafester is the last man
>standing!! slick Blake, BJ;
>you're all toast!

for a second, I thought you said sick Blake. Dude, get past it. That was a month ago.

all that estrogen left, and not a drop of testosterone in the WHOLE tribe. I hope they all syncronize now that they're alone.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-02-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
Thanks a lot guys. Like we really want Judd in Sequesterville. Now the HotTub is gonna turn into some sort of Primordial Soup! Blech.

And unlike your wife Judd, we don't find your hot sweaty food and sweat-stained shirt to be a sign of your virility.

12-03-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
12. "RE: be the surv ep 11.12 - Scumbags"
wow, you think his WIFE is coming here? She...could be my girlfriend. She has...qualifications!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "great. just what we need."
now we will have to deal with the boys trying to be the alpha male. too bad, 'cause we all know the girls are running things around here.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: great. just what we need."
You got that right Sistah! Now, where did we put those pillows for our nightly Victoria's Secret Pillow Fight.

I hope ole Marge hasn't hidden them again.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey Scumbags!"

I don't know where you found it, but thanks for the sacrifice of that pig.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •