The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Office Pool finale entry thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Office Pool finale entry thread"
Unfortunately, dreamerbeliever was voted out.

Scores

Ian=35
Jenn=20
Katie=20
Tom=75

Leaderboard

1 Scarlett O'hara 565 Ian
2 Flower Power 518 Tom
3 dreamerbeliever 349 Jenn
4 smokedog 344 Katie
Voted Out fairyprincess
Voted Out Seahorse
Voted Out tribephyl
Voted Out alwaysintruble1
Voted Out emydi
Voted Out ohmyheck
Voted Out rasslinmomma
Voted Out Oscirus
Voted Out survivorscott
Voted Out RudyRules
Voted Out Roadkill
Voted Out JohnMc
Voted Out GuessItRains
Quit Iminheretowin
Quit Ryrie Rae
Quit Samboohoo

Here is how the finale will work. The 3rd and fourth place people will be eliminated. The contestant in the final two who has the most points will be crowned the winner of The Survivor Palau Office Pool. Scar, you will have until Sunday at noon to make your pick. choose carefully.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Question Scarlett O Hara 05-13-05 1
   RE: Question Flowerpower 05-13-05 2
 I was voted out huh? dreamerbeliever 05-13-05 3
   I was voted out huh? Flowerpower 05-13-05 4
 TOM Scarlett O Hara 05-15-05 5
 Katie Flowerpower 05-15-05 6
 Ian dreamerbeliever 05-15-05 7
 Jennifer Lyon smokedog 05-15-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Question"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-05 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

Just to refresh my memory, OMH, can you please go over the scoring again ... how many points we get for what, etc.
Thanks!

Who was voted out? Looks like db is still in!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question"
Question: How come Scarlett always get to pick first/wins???????

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I was voted out huh?"
Ohmy, you really need to double check before hitting post lol It was fairy who was taken out :::big round of applause for fairy::: Purty sure that immunity necklace made me safe for this week

Well I got Jenn out of the way last week, so it's either Katie, Ian, or Tom for the me! Well the dreamer is dreaming of winning but not believing that it will happen. Oh well, glad to make the final four with the likes of Scar, Flower, and Smoke. It's an honor to be in the company of such greatness

05-13-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I was voted out huh?"
Here, here Dreamer! Right back atcha!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "TOM"
Here's to an exciting fight to the finish! However, along the way, I can't help but think about those who have passed before me -- my fallen comrades! fairyprincess -- the other FP; emydi -- forever chasing that elusive fourth place finish; Tribephyl- a man among men; Seahorse -- my friend who helped me get where I am today - I am forever indebted to you; alwaysintruble -- you always entertained us along the way; JohnMc -- what can I say? His body of work speaks for itself; and last but not least, OhMyHeck -- the host with the most -- Office Poolers that is! Thanks for a great game. It has been a lot of fun and I look forward to playing again next season!

Lastly, I would be remiss if I did not mention my final four comrades -- Flower Power, or 'Flo Po' as she was lovingly nicknamed in LoserLodge. My twin sister, isn't it funny we both landed on our feet in F-4! I've followed you throughout my life -- hope I don't follow you in this game! And DreamerBeliever, you put the D in my Dreams, Baby! Grrrrrr! And than there is SmokeDog, hope he doesn't smoke us today! It is an honor and a pleasure to be in the company of such great peeps and competitors! Thank you and good luck, all!!

Now ... let the game begin!!

05-15-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
6. "Katie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Used my twin esp to get here first!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ian"
Will dolphinboy pull the upset and win it for me? Think I'm dreaming again! Good luck you three.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-15-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jennifer Lyon"
Hmm, not much left here. It's been a fun game. Enjoy the finale everyone!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •