The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
I can't believe it! Anyway....as you may have guessed, Team Zoolander went for the fast forward and got it by swinging with some aerial troupe on some ropes...and the bus had a little crash...and mom n pop are in the same crowd as TnT, who just capsized on their waverunner. I can't do a total recrap or I'll miss the end!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... moonbaby 10-09-02 1
   RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... moonbaby 10-09-02 2
       RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... moonbaby 10-09-02 3
           RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... moonbaby 10-09-02 4
           tnt missed the last ferry??? smiles 10-09-02 5
               RE: tnt missed the last ferry??? moonbaby 10-09-02 6
                   RE: tnt missed the last ferry??? moonbaby 10-09-02 7
                   RE: tnt missed the last ferry??? smiles 10-09-02 9
               tnt are eliminated . . . smiles 10-09-02 8
                   RE: tnt are eliminated . . . moonbaby 10-09-02 10
                   RE: tnt are eliminated . . . moonbaby 10-09-02 11
 well smiles 10-09-02 12
   Thanks folks Goober 10-09-02 13
 RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... Java 10-09-02 14
 RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... buckeyegirl 10-09-02 15
   RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... bondt007 10-10-02 16
       RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... Bebo 10-10-02 17
       RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thr... TeamJoisey 10-10-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-09-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
Oh yeah and the cop and fireman did get penalized, I think it was a total of 78 minutes for taking the wrong donkey route. But you knew that already

10-09-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
2. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
Teri fell off the waverunner. TnT get their clue off a buoy. Roadblock: swim with dolphins.

10-09-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

Grace is the first in the water, followed by Heave.One of them is yelling STAY AWAY STAY AWAY LOL!! It looks awesome. Michael is not the best swimmer, I thought he'd give up. The brothers also get the clue. Damon and Andre are way behind.

10-09-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Zoolanders are fighting and lost, they can't find the PITSTOP! LMAO! OK, they made it, they are #1. Will n Grace #3, M & K team 4, Zack and his hairdresser team 5, the brothers team 6...

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "tnt missed the last ferry???"
tnt sucked on the wave runner! they fell off twice and now it looks like they missed the ferry to dive with the dolphins. they are in last place

10-09-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: tnt missed the last ferry???"
YAY I have company!! *smiles at smiles*

10-09-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: tnt missed the last ferry???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

Andre and Damon, team 8...Dad & Andrew, team 9. Teri and Ian #10. TnT last to arrive. They truly did sooo badly! And I voted wrong

10-09-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: tnt missed the last ferry???"
yeah- i'm here and smiling back at ya! *smile*

10-09-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
8. "tnt are eliminated . . ."
can't believe they lost to teri/ian!!!!

10-09-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: tnt are eliminated . . ."
Looks like more falling into the water mishaps next week with them navigating some sort of gondola thing. THe brothers take an unexpected dip. And KEWL! Looks like they all get to drive tanks?!?

10-09-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: tnt are eliminated . . ."
Really, to lose to Teri and Ian...how embarassing!

10-09-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
12. "well"
It looks like Au,Ag will team up with Flo/Zach to get rid of the doublemint twins in the previews.

kathy and michael are working pretty well together!!!

O'brother looks like they will have some trouble next week.

Well that is pretty much it for the previews.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks folks"
Moonbaby and Smiles, many many thanks for the great reportage.
Sucks to know T&T have gone down.

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
I fear that Ike 'n Tina...I mean, Ian 'n Teri will be around a few more episodes. Their editing makes them the ones we love to hate this episode. I can't see them leaving next week when they haven't been redeemed at all. At this point I'd have to lean toward the father/son team being eliminated next - they've had the dreaded "what we hope to get from this race" interview and they are not a strong team.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
Oh my Heck! My losing streak may be coming to an end! I actually guessed a FF & what team would be eliminated in a non-elimination round correctly! I think I am still in shock from this victory, although I am sorry to see TnT go! They were great & will be missed. Can't wait to see them on the Early Show.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-02, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
Good job... all of us TnT voters (what, about 8 or (?!)) Going against most of the heavy DAW's picking the very slow but not slow enough (grand) parents...

Quick question though (I haven't watched enough TAR)... can a couple "pick up" a local and use them as a tour guide, a la Andre and Damon???

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"
>Quick question though (I haven't watched
>enough TAR)... can a couple
>"pick up" a local and
>use them as a tour
>guide, a la Andre and
>Damon???

I believe Danny and Oswald followed the same strategy in TAR2.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What, no East Coast Spoiler Thread?"

>Quick question though (I haven't watched
>enough TAR)... can a couple
>"pick up" a local and
>use them as a tour
>guide, a la Andre and
>Damon???

Hooray for Fern! She was adopted by ChaChaCha in season 2 and was invaluable. Other teams have tried to adopt that strategy as well. Someone did it last week when they were driving the minivans that wouldn't back up.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •