The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"be the surv 11.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"be the surv 11.10"
**Dialogue Game** See sign-up for rules. Everyone is encouraged to comment, but Survivors already assigned.

this episode brought to you by FOLGER'S Coffee.
the best part of waking up (in a bed after winning the reward challenge) is FOLGERS in your cup (and the sponship money that it brings).

Yes, our winning RC team of Steph, Judd, Gary & Danni were treated to FOLGERS COFFEE. And a shower, clean pajamas, warm bed and video from home, which, by the way, had Gary crying like a baby. Steph said it was the "Best foursome". ok...

Gary - what's with the water works, man?
Steph & Danni - were you 2 separated at birth?

They brought back to camp with them some of the individual sample packets of FOLGERS COFFEE, which made Cindy a happy gal.

Cindy - how happy were you?
Jamie - ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy?
Rafe - did Jamie ask you one more time?
Lydia - has no one else noticed that you are the UTR puppetmaster of the tribe?

Judd - sorry, dude. you're not one of the cool kids anymore.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: be the surv 11.10 DearAbby 11-18-05 1
   RE: be the surv 11.10 Das Mole 11-18-05 4
       RE: be the surv 11.10 foonermints 11-24-05 14
   Sorry Lydia, but... RollDdice 11-19-05 7
 RE: be the surv 11.10 Scarlett O Hara 11-18-05 2
   RE: be the surv 11.10 KeithFan 11-21-05 8
 RE: be the surv 11.10 Dakota 11-18-05 3
 Not sure... Spanky68 11-18-05 5
 RE: be the surv 11.10 smokedog 11-18-05 6
 RE: be the surv 11.10 KeithFan 11-21-05 9
   RE: be the surv 11.10 byoffer 11-21-05 10
       Survivor 11 Rule Change RollDdice 11-21-05 11
           RE: Hey Markie! foonermints 11-24-05 12
           RE: Survivor 11 Rule Change byoffer 11-24-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Lydia - has no one else noticed that you are the UTR puppetmaster of the tribe?

Why else do you think RCs and ICs are designed for the vertically challenged? Get it? Challenged! No one will ever suspect me. That's why I'm gonna lose everything but the final vote.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-18-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
If you actually picture Lydia saying this, and if you say it out loud w/her little accent, it makes it like ten times funnier, lol. Especially "no one will ever suspect me".

I love Lydia. She's one of those people that isn't necessarily as funny herself as she is funny to make fun of. Which is one of the many reasons she's so amazing.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Mole? Is there a frelling MOLE in my temple complex?

Sheesh, just when you think you got rid of the ANTS.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sorry Lydia, but..."
... you must be at least this tall *holds hand at out waist* to ride this Challenge.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Keep dreaming sister!!

I'm beginning to give some serious thought to the 'seed' Gary planted at our sleep-over reward challenge --

Only the MOST deserving should go to Final 4.

And, Sweet Lydia, that would exclude you! You are here because Judd, Rafe, Jamie and I kept you in the game. Don't count your chickens (or should I say Leaf Cutter Ants) before they're hatched!

I'll get you, my little pretty!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Steph, Steph, Steph.

You're part of the axis of evil. You're one of the "most deserving". And now you're one of the "hot chicks". Let me tell you I hated people like that in school, and I don't like them here. I may just have to change things around a bit.

Do NOT call me "Poindexter"

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Whoooooooooo whoooooooooooooooooooooo whoooooooooooooooo
Another hairless one bites the dust. And the rest of them are getting pretty scrawny. Except for one. My mate tried to chase him away early on, but that didn't work and we noticed that these invaders were disappearing, one by one. Mysteriously, they march away at night, coming back with one fewer hairless one. What do they do with them? Where do they go? Too scrawny to be eating them. Won't be long now. The jungle will be ours again. Ours. All ours. Whoooooooooooooooo whooooooooooooooo

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Not sure..."
Why you guys are so excited about a little coffee. We've been running a bar tab here at Loser Lodge for weeks now.

Amateurs!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-18-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
>Steph said it was the "Best foursome". ok...

That changed into a fantastic threesome when we kicked Judd to the floor.

>Steph & Danni - were you 2 separated at birth?

Yes, we gave up Steph immediately when we noticed that weird eyebrow defect thing.

>Judd - sorry, dude. you're not one of the cool kids anymore.

Anymore? More like since day 1!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
Colby, Kelly, Tom- all you immunity run freaks- watch out! Cause the Rafester is on a roll, and I'm as enfuego as the shirt I wear and the mop on my head!

Jaimie- that 8th time was more than my limit, sorry dude. I'm gonna change things up and it going to be me and Cindy in the F2!

Do NOT call me "Poindexter"

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: be the surv 11.10"
I'm gonna change things up and it going to be me and Cindy in the F2!

Sounds like a good plan to me.

You just edged me in that IC, but that was part of my plan. I had you beat, but didn't want to portray myself as too strong. Remember my UTR strategy?? You are setting yourself up a bit too much, Rafe.

Immunity whores never prosper.

Regular whores, on the other hand, ....

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Survivor 11 Rule Change"
If Cindy and Rafe are the Final 2, the ratings are going to drop like a leaf-cutter ant® duct taped to an Immunity Idol® and thrown into the Survivor dock-side swimming pool®.

So if those two are the Deuce, I have decided in my infinite wisdom to allow write-in candidates.

Mark "I can always take my Idol and go home" Burnett

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hey Markie!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

Get señor infierno over near my bees (he was good at finding the hornets). They can stick him to the base of my temple with honey, right under a particulary large, loose stone.
Then just wait for Jub-Jub to step on it. He's a deadlier missile than any old rock. Less intelligent too, from what I see.

The Temple of KukulGod© doesn't waste its stones on FuzzBall!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 11 Rule Change"
Pfft.

Face it Mark, your job is ratings. My job is to do whatever I can to stay alive. I may not be attracting the viewers with my mouth, but check out this package. If you want your ratings to go up, then you just have to show more of the opening credits scene where I am running.

And more mud wrasslin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •