The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeKANG 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeKANG Click to send private message to KeKANG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-05 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

Hello to all the million fans of Anthony Fedorov out there. Please drop by and say hello to our number one idol, Anthony. Any encouraging piece for him, post them here too.

Let's support our idol. He is quite a talented gentleman, very handsome, witty and kind – truly the right ingredients needed for someone to become the next American Idol. I hope he will win this contest. Of course, with all our help - he – becoming the next American Idol won’t be impossible.

Good luck Anthony! I will always be here to support you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... zombiebaby 03-26-05 1
 RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... seahorse 03-26-05 2
 RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... HeyItsBryan 03-26-05 3
 RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... Lisapooh 03-27-05 4
   RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... Cassandra 03-27-05 5
   RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... Spidey 03-27-05 6
       RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov... consise10 03-28-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
*sound of crickets*

I am sure his mother loves him

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
I like Anthony. I am not sure if I like him the best, but he does have a very good voice.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

HeyItsBryan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyItsBryan Click to send private message to HeyItsBryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
He seems like a nice guy, but he is one of my least favorites. I got kind of sick hearing about his "miracle voice" early on, how he moved to the US and now he's on American Idol, etc. I don't really like the type of song he tends to sing, either.

Bo all the way.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
I really love the synergy between his mediocre voice and marginal looks! To me, this kind of unremarkable and instantly forgettable combination gives hope to countless other bland performers with insipid backstories. Thanks Anthony - and keep on suckin!!!!

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
You mean there's hope for the rest of us plain, talentless hacks? But my insipid backstory needs work. Don't think having a mean older sister is gonna cut it.

Lisapooh, you are white-hot. First Mikalah, now Anthony skewered. LMAO.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
I love Anthony because what Pooh said about him made me laugh.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why do you love Anthony Fedorov?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-05 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

Sorry KeKAng,but I cant stand that hole in his throat and the way it inclines when he tries to hit those high notes.I dislike the way he dresses himself and his big fat neck.Infact he reminds me of a huge cute polar bear-not a superstar. Being compared to Clay, I think has gotten him this far,and I cant wait to see him out of this comp !

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •