The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst jury member ever!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst jury member ever!"
Now that Boobie Jon fullfiled his life-long dream and we have a jury forming in Guatemala, I wanted to get your opinions on who do you think were some of the worst jury members ever in the history of this game? You can use any criteria you want - the way they played the game, their personality, their final jury questions - use any criteria, just tell us why...

After just finishing watching Survivor Marquesas, I think that Zoe was not only one of the worst jury members, but alos one of the worst all-time survivors. There was definetly something wrong with that woman.

Others i can think of right of the top of my head are LiL and Burton in PI, they did not deserve to be there, since they already got the boot. And even though I really did not mind Burton, but LiL really bugged me that whole season...

This seaon i think Judd would be my choice for the least deserving...

Who else do you think least deserved to be on the jury this season and in the past?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 oops arturbars 11-12-05 1
 RE: Worst jury member ever! smokedog 11-12-05 2
 RE: Worst jury member ever! foonermints 11-12-05 3
 RE: Worst jury member ever! Dakota 11-12-05 4
   RE: Worst jury member ever! Lisa0116 11-21-05 23
 RE: Worst jury member ever! dabo 11-13-05 5
 Close. Too close... Estee 11-13-05 6
 All the jurors who Rhyn 11-14-05 7
   RE: All the jurors who skeetergirl87 11-14-05 8
   RE: All the jurors who Das Mole 11-14-05 10
   RE: All the jurors who oz4ever 11-14-05 11
 RE: Worst jury member ever! michel 11-14-05 9
 RE: Worst jury member ever! Brownroach 11-14-05 12
   RE: Worst jury member ever! Dakota 11-25-05 25
   RE: Worst jury member ever! Dakota 11-25-05 27
 RE: Worst jury member ever! J Slice 11-15-05 13
   Agree dabo 11-16-05 17
 RE: Worst jury member ever! SnowBunny 11-15-05 14
   RE: Worst jury member ever! dabo 11-16-05 16
 RE: Worst jury member ever! cycles2k 11-16-05 15
 RE: Worst jury member ever! byoffer 11-16-05 18
 RE: Worst jury member ever! Aruba 11-17-05 19
   RE: Worst jury member ever! oz4ever 11-17-05 20
       RE: Worst jury member ever! Das Mole 11-22-05 24
           RE: Worst jury member ever! LibraRising 11-25-05 26
       RE: Worst jury member ever! Aruba 11-28-05 28
 RE: Worst jury member ever! StarryLuna 11-18-05 21
   RE: Worst jury member ever! noliferealityfan 11-18-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "oops"
I just realized that LiL was not on the jury, that sad, pathetic, granny-pantie wearing creature made it all the way to final 2....

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-12-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
If we go final questions, Rudy was brutal! He didn't even ask a question, he just stood up and said he should have won the last IC.

Penny from Thailand was conceited, as she basically wanted to know who knew more about her, Brian or Clay.

Every season, there are good people who miss the jury, while some slugs make it on. I would have liked to see Gretchen, Varner, Boston Rob (Marquesas) and Savage make it.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Future?: Lydia. Ms. Do-NOTHING!

Maybe she'll win. KukulGod in a handbasket!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
SUSAN HAWKE

Do they get any worse?

Mystic Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
>SUSAN HAWKE
>
>Do they get any worse?
>
>
> Mystic
>Artistry
>Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Oh man!! I LOVED Susan Hawke!! The rat/snake speech was my all time favorite!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
In the history of Survivor there is one player who should never even have been selected for a cast, and Evil Pecker Mark Burnett tried his best throughout that season to hide his horrendous mistake. Nothing against her personally, she's another person sharing space with us on this planet and all, and she made the jury out of pure luck of being on a dominant tribe, nothing else.

Cap'm Zoe is Yo-Ho-Hoeey!!!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Close. Too close..."
On the other hand, aren't you glad we managed to miss out on Amazon's Roger? Imagine him firing questions from his jury seat. 'You with the two X chromosomes! HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA ONE!'

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "All the jurors who"
...have a chip on their shoulder, a la Lex. I cannot stand that some who were outsmarted believe that no matter who is in the final two spot, that finalist must assume full blame for the juror's ouster.

Juror: "I'm over here and you're sitting pretty. Why the hell should I vote for you when you totally outwitted me?"

Um, it's the point of the game, and all the sissies with their under-roos and runny noses and big, tender feelings drive me nutso.

I have a feeling Bobby Jon will throw a vote to the person who carried the most wood rather than the one who really worked against all odds to survive in the game. To each their own, but I think, if I were a juror, my vote would easily go to the one who actually played the game and won.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All the jurors who"
if
>I were a juror, my
>vote would easily go to
>the one who actually played
>the game and won.

Not that I'm trying to defend them because I totally agree with you about whiny losers, but I really wonder how much the other contestants know about the game playing that goes on, unless they are directly involved. They don't have the benefit of seeing other conversations and manipulations that go on. All they know is what has happened to them directly, or what they choose to believe from what they've been told by other contestants. I think it's not always evident who is the best player when you're part of the game. Or as a juror who only knows what's going on by what happens at TC.

That's the biggest reason why I would like to be a contestant - I'd love to see what actually goes on and how much information a contestant knows about what's going on around them. As opposed to what we see after the footage has been edited to present the stories the producers want us to see.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-14-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All the jurors who"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-05 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

I love the classic/token "Chip on My Shoulder" jurors...they add a nice spiciness to the Final Tribal Council...and it's fun to laugh at them, as in people like Coby. Although, I kind of agreed with what he had said...I hated Tom.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All the jurors who"
if I were a juror, my vote would easily go to the one who actually played the game and won

I think I would go the Bobby Jon vote and vote for whoever worked the hardest. I know that a big part of Survivor is the game play and strategy , but if nobody works around camp you have a crappy camp life, useless shelter and badly cooked, or little, food. You have to find some level of comfort and I would seek that from a well-maintained camp. I just hate bludgers at work.

On the flip side you have the crappy Australian produced Survivor, where one tribe decided they couldn't be bothered to build a shelter since they were only gonna be out there 39 days max. That tribe ended up losing 5 of the 6 immunity challenges before the merge and the remaining 3 got pagonged out quick smart. SO it goes to show that a shelter can be important - and especially so in a hot climate like Guatemala.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
I'm with you Rhyn, Lex and Tom in all-star acted like kids on the jury.
As far as worst question ever, remember Dave from Amazon:"Which world leader, either living or dead, did you play the game like???"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
As soon as I read the title of your thread I thought, "Zoe, of course, no question." She was not only a terrible juror (she didn't ask a question, as I recall), she was horrible TV -- she exhibited no personality whatsoever. She would not even hold her votes up to the camera and speak.

I think that in general the questions that the jurors ask seem lame. But it's kind of a weird situation. I'm not sure I would be able to formulate a Final 2 question that would elicit a telling response.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-25-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
I don't remember Zoe. Perhaps that's the point.

Mystic Artistry

11-25-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
>I'm not sure
>I would be able to
>formulate a Final 2 question
>that would elicit a telling
>response.

I think I'd ask questions that would give them a chance to explain how they made the decisions that got them to F2. For example, Steph, why did you turn your back on Lydia? Why did you vote out Jamie instead of Gary? Rafe, when Gary asked you to consider voting Judd or Steph, did you think about going with Gary and Danni? Why did you decide to stay with Steph and Judd? Something that's going to reveal their thought processes and decisions and try to prevent them from falling back on the "he/she was a threat" types of cliches. Instead of "why should I vote for you?" I'd like to hear something like "What did you say to X, Y and Z to get them to vote me out instead of you?"

Mystic Artistry

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Gonna have to join the Zzzzzoe chorus.

In addition:

Lex and Tom (oh, GROW UP)
Coby
Nick (who the hell is Nick?)

Now, on my awesome list? Shii-Ann. Finally, someone whose head ISN'T in her ass. Loved watching her vocally castrate Lex after he had his tantrum.

People Against Mayo's Vice President in charge of East Coast Mayonnaise Eradication

11-16-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Agree"
She-Devil Rawked!

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Two words: Heidi Strobel

11-16-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Well, but Heidi was so in love with Jenna there was never really any question about how she would vote, it's not like she actually cared what Matt said anyway.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Worst Juror: Lex.

Runner up: Sue (humiliated, litigated, instigated) Hawkes

Anticipated future worst Juror: Lydia.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
I guess my question would be what do you want from jury members?
- If entertainment, then Sue Hawk provided that in spades.
- If challenging questions, then hmmm, there must have been one of these. I guess the people who ask "why you over the other person" are giving the final two some rope, with which they can either build a net or a noose.
- I personally hate the "why the other person over you" question, because it just begs for the best back-handed complement (he deserves to win because he is a much better liar than me, and he backstabbed way better).

If you just want a jury that will make an honest decision based on who played the best, then we have no reason to think that Lydia will not do that. Oh she might be 95% boring, but she might also be very fair.

Another type of juror we have seen in the egotistical juror. Heidi and Penny were in this class. "Okay, you made final two, but please tell the world who you think really deserves to be there. Remember that in 5 minutes I may put your name on parchment, if you pronounce my name correctly." That may have lead to the only thing I have ever liked about Jenna M - she wouldn't say Heidi's name, no matter how hard Heidi prodded!

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
No one mentioned Lindsey from Africa???

Pick a number from 1 to 1000??? First off it was a copy-job from Greg in Survivor I, so she gets ZERO points for originality.
And then goes off the deep edge and starts quoting a scene from "The Graduate"???

Not only the worst juror ever; but a chick in some major need of psychiatric help.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
That was Kelly Goldsmith. Lindsey got voted off way before the jury.

Kelly's question wasn't random like Greg's, it was a test of who knew her better, who cared about her more. Ethan knew that Kelly's favorite movie was The Graduate (and the number thus associated with it) from having spent time talking to her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
He still didn't guess 862 or whatever the fook that number was.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-25-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Correct, Ethan was nowhere close -- but since Kim picked 2...

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-05, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
I stand corrected...it was Kelly. But really now--do you HONESTLY believe that question was asked to determine who knew her the bestt??? As a matter of fact at the reunion she was asked why she asked that question and her response was something to the effect that she didn't want either Ethan or Kim to win. Two words for the worst juror who clearly lost her mind playing the game -- SORE LOSER!!! I can't remember Ethan's exact guess, but it wasn't close to the room number. And to try to imitiate Anne Bancroft and start reciting the line from The Graduate when casting her vote??? As I said before, a wacky chic in need of some physiatric help.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-05, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
Janu. She was useless in her tribe and she quit the game, so I don't think she should have been on the jury at all. I realize they had to keep her in order to avoid a tie, but she still shouldn't have been there.

Luna's Eclipses

noliferealityfan 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail noliferealityfan Click to send private message to noliferealityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Worst jury member ever!"
>Janu. She was useless in
>her tribe and she quit
>the game, so I don't
>think she should have been
>on the jury at all.
> I realize they had
>to keep her in order
>to avoid a tie, but
>she still shouldn't have been
>there.
>

Yep - she was useless for sure but she quit after a 2+ hour push by probst because his little sweetheart (steph-barf) was on the block.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •