The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-05 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

I am posting Part I of the BONUS now to give you some time. You will have to answer this part of the bonus completely and correctly BY SATURDAY, MAY 14, 2005 at NOON EDT. I will not award any negative points for Part I of the bonus. But if you are correct in Part I, you will obtain double negative points for all correct answers in Part II of the bonus. Part II of the bonus will be posted in my results thread on Friday.

You only get one chance to Answer Part I of the bonus..VIA PM if you are wrong on anything, you will not be able to obtain double negative points in Part II of the bonus. If you do not participate in Part I of the bonus, you also will not obtain double negative bonus points in Part II.

You can still participate in Part II of the bonus if you are wrong in Part I or if you do not participate in Part I, you just don't get double negative bonus points.

FINALE BONUS PART I

During a recent Survivor episode (that occurred only in my imaginative head ), Jenn and 3 other Survivor women each successfully bid on a food item at the Survivor Auction (one got cheese). From the clues below, can you determine each Survivor's full name (the womens' last names have been changed to 4 of the mens' survivors' last names), the food they successfully bid on, and the order in which they bid?

1. The 4 Survivor women are Katie, Ms. Rosenberger, the one who bid on hot dogs and the last bidder.

2. The woman who bid on spaghetti (who did not bid last) bid on her item immediately after Ms. Westman. Both of these women are in an alliance with Caryn.

3. Stephenie bid on her item immediately after Ms. Archa.

4. Ms. Archa bid on a dairy product.

5. Ms. Carey did not bid on ice cream.

Any questions, please PM me.

In this finale bonus, you do not have to advise others that you have tried Part I of the bonus.

Again, the deadline for Part I is Saturday, May 14, 2005 at NOON EDT and you only have one chance to provide me with an Answer to Part I. I will check my PMs Sat. at noon and that will be the cutoff. After that time, I will post who correctly answered Part I of the bonus.

et extend deadline a bit

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I PepeLePew13 05-09-05 1
 RE: PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I kingfish 05-11-05 2
 BUMP to page 1 emydi 05-13-05 3
 RESULTS:PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I emydi 05-14-05 4
   RE: RESULTS:PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART... dreamerbeliever 05-14-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
*ulp!*

You know this means I'll have to dig around for a wireless connection somewhere in the hotel that I'm staying in this week for a conference just so I can send you a trivia answer? Ah, such is life when you're chasing a championship...

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
This is hard, and has completely taken up my waking hours. I ahve it, but unfortunately I had to fudge. Fortunately, that doesn't bother me, and I'm pretty good at fudging.

Mrs R had an operation allowing her to eat hotdogs and spagetti simultaneously, Jen developed a eating disorder and eats fudge (see!) thru her nose, Ms Westman developed a split personality and bid first and second, and Steph ripped off their purses when they were dressing for the show and is eating Ice crean in Aruba.

05-13-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "BUMP to page 1"
bumpity boo

05-14-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
4. "RESULTS:PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

The fourth Survivor bidder was not Rosenberger (clue 1) Westman (clue 2) or Archa (clue3); she was Carey. The one who bid on the hot dogs is not Carey or Rosenberger (clue 1) or Archa (clue 4) so she is Westman. By clue 1, Katie is Ms. Archa. Since the one who bid on spaghetti is not Carey (clue 2) or Archa (clue 4), she is Rosenberger. By clue 2, Caryn is not Westman or Rosenberger; she is Ms. Carey. Rosenberger was immediately after Westman (clue 2). By clue 3, then, Rosenberger is not Stephenie, so she is Jenn. By elimination, Stephenie is Westman. Since Carey did not bid on ice cream (clue 5), she bid on cheese. By elimination, Archa bid on ice cream. By clue 3, Westman was right after Archa; Archa then was first. Westman second and Rosenberger third.

In summary:

1st bidder: Katie Archa, for ice cream
2nd: Stephenie Westman, for hot dogs
3rd: Jenn Rosenberger, for spaghetti
4th: Caryn Carey, for cheese

10 People tried and 7 correctly answered it for double negative points in Part II of the PTTE Finale Bonus.

Goth
Ztugo
Stan
John Mc
Mjewel
FlowerPower
and last but not least, dreamerbeliever!! Sorry about that db!

Congrats!! Make sure you make an entry for Part II.

Sorry kingfish, higgs and pepe close but no cigar...but still complete Part II!!!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RESULTS:PTTE FINALE BONUS--PART I"
Made emy's red flaggy wave in the breeze! I answered part #1 last night emy, hope you got it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •