The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Due for a surprise..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

difficult3 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail difficult3 Click to send private message to difficult3 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Due for a surprise..."
Doesn't it seem that once everything gets predictable...we get thrown a curve? That's at least what a lot of you have been saying.

So...Colleen, Gervase, and Sean were no great surprise. Aren't we all overdue for a surprise?

I think Rich is more likely to go than Sue. Remember the footage a few weeks ago of Sue saying "Kelly and I are going to burn him together." Whatever happened to that? We never saw any other discussions. I think they lifted it from the footage of the last few days.

I don't buy this fight thing between Kelly and Sue. I think we're all victims of editing. One minute they yell at eachother, the next minute they are washing eachother, and then after that Sue is back to saying she won't let Kelly make it into the final four. I think it has all been switched up to keep us guessing. Yeah...they had a falling out. But I think either it hasn't happened yet...(it was part of the last couple days) or it has long been resolved.

Rich and Rudy seem the only ones truly aligned to me. Get rid of Rich and you have Rudy's swing vote. I think it will be Rich next.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Due for a surprise... janisella 08-17-00 1
   RE: Due for a surprise... castaway 08-17-00 2
       RE: Due for a surprise... survivorkel 08-17-00 4
 RE: Due for a surprise... philsner 08-17-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-00, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Due for a surprise..."
What I think might be interesting is if Rudy goes next. It looks like Rudy is the one person they all respect, but maybe the truth is they can't wait to get rid of him. He's the only one we haven't seen arguing with any of the others. Maybe in reality he's the one they argue with most. Remember CBS only lets us see what they want us to see because they are telling a story.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Due for a surprise..."
And the Rude Man sure did give it to Dicque, not in a sexual way!;) at the TC didn't he? Just those words alone might tend to make Dicque wanna screw him... no, I'm not gonna say it again!;) Rudy did let him have it... oh sheesh, you know what I mean!

survivorkel 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorkel Click to send private message to survivorkel Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Due for a surprise..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-00 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Most of the world thinks Rudy is going to win. I haven't talked to many people, if any, who strongly disagree with that theory. So, in the tradition of what the editing in this show has shown us so far, I'm thinking more and more that Rudy might not win. It's too obvious, and MB wants the winner to be a shocker. And they are probably editing it to look like Rudy is sitting pretty, coasting his way to the million dollar prize. But as janisella said, they are editing it to tell a story. The winner, at this point, is anyone's guess, but one things for sure, it will NOT be obvious, which is leading me away from Rudy more and more.

philsner 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail philsner Click to send private message to philsner Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Due for a surprise..."
Sue made those comments when Kelly and her were still tight, prior to EP 11, where Sue said she'd vote for Kelly. I'm going upon the belief that MB is playing up the characters, especially the fight between Sue and Kelly. Remember that MB can fish anything he wants out of a statement to portray the characters as he sees fit.

Their fight was something real. They were scrapping it out when they were away from the other castaways, and under those circumstances, they would have no need to put on a show if no one is there to watch.

They're genuinely untrsustworthy of each other now, and each has vaild points thereof. They'll be voting in their own "personal" best interests in the 1st tribal vote, and I garauntee that they will be for each other.

As for why they fought then made up, and came off as real wacky.. Well, think about this for a second.. they're women...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •