The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Vietn-Homage!

The teams left Mongolia and flew to Vietnam. They had to purchse tickets from a specific travel agent, where T-n-T got all huffy with the BBQ when they "cut" in front of them. Didn't matter! They were all on the same flight!

In Vietnam, the had to visit the Hanoi Hilton to get their next clue, where everyone rushed in and out of there, but Erwin and Godwin paid some homage to Sen. John McCain's suit and the troops who served. Must've brought them some good karma because they propelled to first for the leg!

The roadblock was to sell flowers on the streets and they got to keep the oney from the sales, which was a good thing because they got $0 for the leg. In the detour they had to choose between "fuel" - build 30 bricks of coal, which is used as a heat source, or "fowl" - build a bird cage from basket weaving materials. Most teams chose fuel, but Duke and Lauren wound up doing fowl. They almost made it too, despite T-n-T's 30 minute time penalty for taking motorbikes, but in the end, Duke and Lauren were Philiminated.

Here is the order of our teams for this week:

1- Erwin & Godwin --- Good karma!!!
2- Tyler & James
3- Rob & Kimberly
4- Dustin & Kandace
5- Peter & Sarah
6- Lyn & Karlyn
7- David & Mary
8- Tom & Terry --- Bad karma!!!

Philliminated: Duke & Lauren

I'll be back later with my list... So have at it people! This is a love list. You know what to do!

ETA: My rankings and some comments:

>This week's ranking. Team Name (last
>week's ranking)

1. Erwin and Godwin (2) ~ TEAM B2K: Launched to the front of the pack and back to the top of my list! I really like these guys. They are respectful and courteous, plus they made me LOL when they were talking about how they were mostly book smarts and they are realizing they need more than that on this race.

2. Dustin and Kandice (1) ~ TEAM BBQ!!!: I still like them despite getting their airline tickets before T-n-T... or maybe it was because of that!

3. Tyler and James (4) ~ TEAM TMMT: Good guys, doing well, but kind of dull.

4. David and Mary (6) ~ The Coalminer and his wife: I like them well enough, even though those Kentucky accents grate on my nerves. They're doing much better on the race than I anticipated and are genuinely nice people. They just need to align with some more likeable teams.

5. Lyn and Karlyn (5) ~ TEAM BFF: Yeah. Whatever.

6. Peter and Sarah (8) ~ TEAM Peg-Leg: I am hatin' Peter very muchly. The previews don't look good for these two.

7. Tom and Terry (7) ~ TEAM GUIDO REDUX: Is there a word worse than hate? Oh... how about abhor! Yes that's how I feel about these two. Gosh I wish Duke & Lauren would've been able to get to the mat before them!

8. Rob and Kimberly (9) ~ TEAM SCREAM!: Yeah. WTFever!

Philiminated: Duke and Lauren (3): Sorry to see these two get eliminated so soon. I was really liking them.

Such an interesting monster!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 HistoryDetective 10-02-06 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 Seana 10-02-06 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 Max Headroom 10-02-06 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 Joools 10-02-06 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 beau_30 10-02-06 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 BOYmeetsREALITY 10-02-06 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 emydi 10-02-06 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 Peetah 10-02-06 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 seahorse 10-02-06 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 MaryKat 10-02-06 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 kidflash212 10-02-06 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 emydi 10-02-06 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 tinybubs 10-02-06 12
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 jbug 10-03-06 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 flipxcyd 10-02-06 14
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 warp_core breach 10-03-06 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 PsychoKitty 10-02-06 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 coolflowerpowerman 10-03-06 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 CouchTater 10-03-06 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 michel 10-03-06 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 dabo 10-03-06 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 sittem 10-04-06 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 dajaki 10-05-06 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 adricharlie 10-05-06 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 CTgirl 10-06-06 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 cahaya 10-07-06 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 louislam 10-07-06 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 redbaronii 10-07-06 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3 FFantasyFX 10-08-06 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe 10.3 Average Ranks sittem 10-09-06 30
   RE: TAR Lvoe 10.3 Average Ranks dabo 10-09-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Tyler and James - If you will consistently finish near the front of the pack, then I will continue to give you my top ranking. It doesn't hurt that you are eye candy either.

2. Erwin and Godwin - Finally a great leg from the two of you! Your tribute to the soldiers at the Hanoi Hilton demonstrated that "real Americans" come in all colors.

3. David and Mary - We may or may not get along if we ever met in real life, but I appreciate how much both of you appreciate the experiences you are having on the Race.

4. Dustin and Kandace - You're here by default. Yeah, I think you cut in front of T-n-T, but you were also right that they weren't paying attention. Maybe you should have distracted them by doing a cheer.

5. Rob and Kimberly - I can't believe that you are this high on the list. I don't really remember you doing much of anything on this leg except running around in circles.

6. Lyn and Karlyn - You're still vile. You can help others --- but only if they're Southerners. Good for you, continuing to set such a good example for your daughters!

7. Peter and Sarah - I still say there's something just not right about that guy...

8. Tom and Terry - I was hoping that this was the end for you two whiners, but you managed to survive like the cockroaches you are. Team BBQ apparently can't tell you apart and neither can I.

Philiminated: Duke and Lauren - I was cheering for you at the end. I hope that you keep working on your relationship during your stay in exile before returning to the finale. Maybe you can double date the cheerleaders!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Another List that differs a fair bit from previous Lists.

1. David and Mary (2): OK, that's it. These two are here until they get eliminated. Well, OK, maybe not. But she kept on with a sprained ankle. He wrapped it for her and asked her at least once how she was. They claim to be friends with Lyn/Karlyn and T-n-T. They're just cute. I also appreciated David's deep thoughts about his father's service in Vietnam, though he'd have been better off to focus on the Race. I loved Mary's comment when they got to the dragon puppet show: "It's one of those things like you see on TEEvee!"

2. Erwin and Godwin (4): Yes! This is what I wanted to see from these two. They made it to the Mat in first place. Good job. The moment they took at the Hanoi Hilton was sincere and I appreciate their sentiment.

3. Tyler and James (3): They're consistently good Racers with a good attitude and are getting on well with each other and the other Racers.

4. Dustin and Kandice (1): Didn't like the cutting in. It's a good thing they're not on any strategy games, like Survivor or Big Brother. They really don't know how to play the game, do they?

5. Tom and Terry (5): Their whining about Dustin/Kandice was ineffectual.

6. Rob and Kimberly (8): I actually want to keep these two around as the team I love to hate. You see, I really dislike them as people and they're not particularly good Racers, but their interaction is hilarious.

7. Lyn and Karlyn (7): I don't feel strongly against them, but I'm finding their hypocrisy disappointing.

8. Peter and Sarah (9): I don't see much hope for them of getting out of here. Even her great persistance in the face of adversity can't displace his creepiness and annoyingness.

Eliminated: Duke and Lauren
I feel badly for her. Maybe Duke *is* trying, but the comment about all the women walking hand-in-hand, implying that they're all lesbians - just like Lauren! - was just uncomfortable.

Spooky bouncie by IceCat
ETF speeling

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

The editing was kinder in this episode-- even the teams I dislike weren't as bad as they have been in previous episodes. Still, the rankings must go on, so here's my list:

1. Erwin/Godwin (4) - At last they received their wakeup call, delivered by John McCain's flight suit! I've always liked this team, and this leg they were good racers too.

2. Tyler/James (3) - Not much screen time again this leg, but they've been consistent and good so far. The jury is still out on whether they have personalities or not, but one can't argue with their racing success.

3. Dustin/Kandice (2) - Moving down a notch for their shortsighted line-cut at the travel agency in Mongolia. Flying from Ulaanbaatar to Hanoi is a guaranteed bunch point, so why antagonize another team for a gain of zero? That was their first dumb blonde moment.

4. Rob/Kimberly (7) - Based on previews, the big meltdown is coming, but it wasn't this week. These two ran a reasonably competent leg and didn't annoy me.

5. David/Mary (5) - Team Kaintuck continues to be way out of their league, and out-of-shape Mary has a much bigger "flat tire" than marathon-trained Sarah. Still, I admire their perseverance and attitude.

6. Peter/Sarah (8) - Got a better edit this time around; maybe Peter isn't as big of a jerk as he's appeared to be thus far. I doubt it, but he was ok in this episode.

7. Lyn/Karlyn (9) - Even with their attempt at sharing a cab with Team Kaintuck, I don't see these two making any friends in the race. Given their lack of ability, that will speed up their departure.

8. Tom/Terry (6) - Sorry guys, you didn't have it this leg. You never had it, but this time you annoyed me enough to drop to the bottom of the list. Please go home next.

Philiminated. Duke/Lauren (1) - Even though they were a doomed parent/child team, I liked these two and hoped they could pull a Momily and stick around for a while. I'd much rather watch them than the bottom 6 teams on my lvoe list, but such is life as a TAR viewer. There can only be one winning team, and this team isn't it.

Glad to see sittem around here!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

No time right now to give reasons so I'll just give my rankings and come back later to justify my list.

*Okay, I'm back and it's time to give my reasons why*

1. Erwin/Godwin - They were one of only two teams to take a moment to show some respect for the POWs, even if it meant pushing themselves to last place. Despite that, they still won the leg. Go Cho!

2. Dave/Mary - Dave talking about his father serving in Vietnam almost made me tear up and I was proud of Mary to keep racing on a twisted ankle. Never thought I'd like this team so much.

3. James/Tyler - As expected, they did well and came in to the pitstop early. Was one of them the one who made the Frogger comment? That made me laugh out loud.

4. Tom/Terry - They made a stupid, stupid mistake by taking the motorbikes to the Detour but I couldn't help but feel sorry for them as they watched most of the other teams check in during their penalty.

5. Peter/Sarah - I'm still kind of meh on them so they fit in the middle rather nicely. I just don't want the entire season to be about Sarah doing the race with her artificial leg.

6. Dustin/Kandace - Just admit it, you did cut in line and the fact that you all wound up on the same flight anyway isn't the point. And couldn't you have figured out by now which is Tom and which is Terry? Unlike you two, they look nothing alike.

7. Lyn/Karlyn - They're not good racers and their luck is going to run out soon. When it does, I won't miss them in the slightest.

8. Rob/Kimberly - I don't remember too much about them this week but the previews for next Sunday show them back to the same ol' same ol'. They're not even entertaining in their dysfunction, they're just annoying.

Philiminated: Duke/Lauren - I honestly thought they would make it so much further. They were my #1 team last week and I'm sorry to see them go. I hope their time together on the race was a good starting point for them to bond and develop and adult relationship.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
My list lets see Rank(placed in race)

GREAT GROUP
1) Dustin and Kandice (4) - Both of them had the right to get to the ticket agent, tom and terry were not in line they went right pass her. Therefore Dustin and Kandice are some tough cookies. I like them. I think they may do well.

2) Dave and Mary (7) - I like them and at least Dave is telling mary off a little bit, but I think they are just enjoying their self. I hope her ankle isn't to bad for them to contunie.

3) Erwin and Goodwin (1) - I am starting to like them. They seem really kewl. I hope they can make it far. That will be sweet.

INBETWEEN GROUP
4) Tyler and James (2) - I am placing them here due to the fact that they are not as bad as Frat Boys. But I think they may be followers.

5) Peter and Sarah(5) - I don't know why, but I think the other teams annoy me more.

6) Lynn and Karyln (6) - I liked them better in this episode, they didn't check in until Mary and Dave was at the mat with them, but that was sweet of them. Maybe they are getting close to them.

WORST OF THE WORST
7) Rob and Kimberly (3) - Not much of them this episode. So I couldn't tell much.

8) Tom and Terry (8) - I'm sorry but they really pissed me off this episode with their bickering about miss usa cutting in front of them, but they weren't even in line with the ticket agent. Talk about Prissy, they might turn out not like CHA CHA but more of a Lynn and Alex.

Blondes have Feelings as well

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
THREE THINGS I LEARNED FROM AMAZING RACE THIS WEEK:

1) Never play FROGGER with real live people and traffic!
2) When you go to a Travel Agency and the lady yells "NEXT!", don't stand around waiting for someone to walk around you!
3) Viet Nam still stirs up deep emotions in many people.....and you still can't trust a VietNamese woman looking for a free cab ride!!!

This week's rankings:

1) Erwin & Godwin – Brothers who genuinely like and work well with each other. That's a big advantage right there! Showed a lot of class by taking time to show respect at the Hanoi Hilton for all those who fight for freedom. Also...had to build 2x the number of coal nuggets because the first ones were too small - and they STILL came in FIRST! I like them!

2) David & Mary – Married Parents - I think they'll be around a while because they know each other very well and are great for the show. Could there be any more "ordinary" folks representing the rest of us?? Forgetting the fanny pack could have been touble, but her sore ankle better heal quickly if they want to stay in it! Kudos to them for acknowledging the 3 other teams they made friends with. That teamwork will work in their favor!

3) Dustin & Kandice – Beauty Queens - They obviously take advantage of the situation, which will keep them in the race. From the Travel Agency move to the selling of the flowers, they proved they are competitors and are in this for the long haul. Why did they have to get out of the car to look at the accident? Better not do that again!

4) Tyler & James – Models - I've come to the conclusion that these guys are being allowed to fly so under the radar that they are bound to show up in the final three! I have absolutely no notes on them.

5) Lyn & Karlyn - Mothers - The highest climbers on my rank this week! Worked better together and climbed out of last place this week. Offering to let Dave and Mary share their cab and their place in the 4-team alliance gives me a feeling that they will not be out next. Plus....they compared the race to giving childbirth, which made me laugh!

6) Tom & Terry - Dating - Almost made a fatal error, but were saved because Duke and Laura got lost.

7) Peter & Sarah – Iron Man competitors - Jumped on the wrong bus to Vac, which was a stupid mistake that cost them a lot of time. I still question their ability to work together and pull this off when He continues to make comments like "You're walking pretty slow on that thing!" to her.

8) Rob & Kimberly – Dating - Kimberly was almost killed by a motorcycle crossing the street. That does not bode well for a couple racing around the world. Nor does their constant bickering. This team goes next!
===========================================

BUMMER! I never saw this coming....

PHILIMINATED: Duke & Lauren – Father/Daughter - What a blow to have my #2 team come in last place this week. I was anxious to see their relationship heal and watch them work together, but their Bird Cage challenge slowed them down too much. They even had a 1/2 hour to catch up during the T+T penalty, but it was too late. Hopefully they are leaving the race much closer to each other than when the race started! His parting words gives them much hope. I'll kinda miss them.....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1 David/Mary(4)(9)-well they had a great week...it could be their swan song for next week. He was genuinely moved by being in Vietnam (Mary should've bee a bit more understanding). But she continues to garner good thoughts etc from other teams

2. Tyler/James(2)(2)-NOt really in this ep. so they stay the same still strong

3. The WIn Bros.(5)(6)-Finally they make their move and they were the only ones besides T&T to stop at John McCain's suit. Good Karma this time.

4. Tom/Terry (3)(3)-Read your clues! But I still like them.

5 Lyn/Karlyn(5)(7)-they move up bc Lyn was nice to Mary and Dave but they'll be gone soon

6. Dustin/Kandace(6)(4)--I just don't like their attitudes...

7. Peter/Sarah(8)(5)--get off my screen please

8 Rob/Kimberly(9)(10)- just shut up and go away

_________

Duke/Lauren(1)(1)- I was sad to see them go I had high hopes for them to make the final 3!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
This was a low key week--No one was either really great or terrible--everyone had a tough time in Vietnam. So some of these rankings are cumulative...

1. Dustin/Kandice--the beauty queens rock. Good job. Just didn't like them causing the ruckus with the other queens.

2. Tyler/James--good racers, mildly entertaining. Will enjoy them to the end.

3. Tom/Terry--Wow, they had a really good leg until that bike ride. I was on pins and needles for them. Glad they're still here. Also, I like that they took a moment at the flight suit as well. However, Tom is looking more and more bewildered with each task. Surprisingly, Terry, the "calm" one was the one who cried.

4. David/Mary--Did well despite a few small mistakes. How much is that ankle going to interfere with their progress. Nice thoughts from David, but Mary still drives me crazy with her harping.

5. Lyn/Karlyn--an improvement this week. They had some nice comments, but ladies...yes, you may have to earn the million dollars (or however much you get for 7th-5th place!)

6. Erwin/Godwin--Well, congrats for the first place and also the moment of respect in the prison. But I still don't care for you. Also, guys, you were really freaking out at the roadblock. Chill! Good thing you got on that bus first.

7. Peter/Sarah--As noted elsewhere, they didn't seem too bad this week. I don't like Peter's constant admonitions to Sarah to hurry up. You'd think he'd be sensitive. Prosthetic leg or not, her legs are shorter!!!. It was not cool to have Sarah crawl through that rice paddy without help. Sarah--Dump the chump.

8. Rob/Kimberly--Again, not as bad this week. But I don't think I'll be placing them higher than last unless another team has a major turn for the worse. At least Rob has a new boyfriend (Tyler) when he and Kimberly break up.

Philiminated--Duke/Lauren--Well, Lauren was a little stressed in this episode, but that's understandable. That Vietnamese lady was *not* cool. And they were lost alot. I ended up liking this team a lot more than I expected. I'll miss them.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1 Erwin/Godwin - they won even after they took extra time at the prison to pay homage to the POWs
2 Peter/Sarah - Sarah needs to start doing some roadblocks for them to compete for the long haul
3 David/Mary - I hope they last a while
4 Dustin/Kandace - They are surprising me still
5 Tyler/James - still the team to beat
6 Tom/Terry - The time penalty will hurt them
7 Rob/Kimberly - He would drive me nuts.
8 Lyn/Karlyn - I was shocked when they talked about Southern hospitality given the way they have played this race.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Erwin and Godwin
2. David and Mary
3. Dustin and Kandice
4. Tyler and James
5. Lyn and Karlyn
6. Sarah and Peter
7. Tom and Terry
8. Rob and Kimberly

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
Due to Football running late my DVR taped half of 60 Minutes and only the first half hour of The Race so my list is based on that and what I learned on this site.

1) Dustin & Kandace - This is a formidable team. They look for any advantage and take it. Tom & Terry had no reason to be mad at anyone but themselves.

2) Erwin & Godwin - Finally showing some racing skills and finishing first.

3) Tyler & James - Saw very little of them this 1/2 episode but just find them a very likeable pair.

4)David & Mary - Like that they are enjoying themselves but the bickering is wearing thin. Little too "red state" for me.

5) Rob & Kimberly - Clueless, bickering couple.

6) Peter & Sarah - He just drags down this team.

7) Lyn & Karlyn - Still too much attitude.

8) Tom & Terry - Grow up crybabies. You weren't paying attention and another team took advantage of that. There wasn't even any real advantage since every team wound up on the same plane. You give gay men a bad name.

Duke & Lauren - I was wondering if this team had just been lucky the first couple of legs or if they were actually as good as they seemed by their finishes. It was luck.

Stupid Football game!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
If you have the ability to tape a whole Series (or a Season Pass in TIVO) then change the options and hit record 30 minutes longer...this won't be the last time this happens...

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

I thought most of the teams came off fairly positive this week. What a mind blow going from Mongolia to Viet Nam, two places not exactly on my top ten list of places to visit.

1)Team Barbie: Dustin & Kandace (1, 1) – Way to go getting ahead of Tom & Terry in line, it didn’t help but anything that upsets the drama queens is a positive in my book.

2)Team Rehab: Tyler & James (2, 2) – Didn’t notice them much this week, I didn’t see any rehab confessional this week although I did miss a few minutes.

3)Team Win: Godwin & Erwin (7, 5) – Nice touch stopping at the Hanoi Hilton to pay respect to the memory of the soldiers. Finally got a chance to see more of them this week and liked what I saw.

4)Team ‘tucky: David & Mary (5, 4) – They may snipe at each other but it seems they are a good solid couple. Mary’s ankle might end up causing problems down the road.

5)Team ‘bama: Lyn & Karlyn (9, 8) – I’m starting to warm up to this team. Even though they aren’t the smartest racers by looking out for their friends, the fact that they do showed me a side that I hadn’t seen from them earlier.

6)Team Tool: Peter & Sarah (4, 6) – Nothing positive or negative about them this week, momentum keeps them towards the bottom.

7)Team Flame: Tom & Terry (8, 7) – Pullleeeaaaassseee knock off the drama.

8)Team Biotch: Rob & Kimberly (10, 9) – Yes Kimberly, the universe exists solely for your benefit and personal satisfaction.

Philiminated:
Team Resurrect: Duke & Lauren (3, 3) – Disappointed to see them go, although they deserved it by stumbling around too much. With my daughter being her age and me being his I could identify with them more than the other teams. Two good people, I hope they can build a solid relationship that lasts a lifetime.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
7)Team Flame: Tom & Terry (8, 7) – Pullleeeaaaassseee knock off the drama.

Is this the first time there has been this much "dislike" of the token gay team?
I didn't see TAR 1 until it was shown on GSN and I know some folks didn't care a lot for the Guidos, but I think that "dislike" grew as the race progressed. With the T&T team, this has been going on since day ONE! LOL
I almost expected one of them to CRY when they lost their place in line - due to their OWN stupidity.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Erwin/Godwin - Consistently at the top of my list. Pay some respect and you get at the mat first! Good job!

2. David/Mary - Mary, not so. Poor David reminiscing about his Dad fighting in the Vietnam War and all of a sudden Mary is yelling at him about his driving. (sigh) At times, Mary can be a bit harsh, but overall I like this team.

3. Dustin/Kandace - It's not their fault Tom/Terry are sleeping at the wheel. It's a game dang it.

4. Tyler/James - still MEH

5. Peter/Sarah - MEH

6. Lyn/Karlyn - UGH

7. Tom/Tyler - DOUBLE UGH. Karma will bite you in the butt (30 minute penalty). Just read the darn clue carefully!

8. Rob/Kimberly - Just get off my TV screen already. Oh please oh please don't let them be the Zach/Flo of the season. Please oh please!!!

An arkiegrl siggie

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
>8. Rob/Kimberly - Just get off
>my TV screen already.
>Oh please oh please don't
>let them be the Zach/Flo
>of the season. Please
>oh please!!!

Bite your tongue!! I don't think I could go through that trauma again! But Rob definitely isn't like Zack - Rob is just as much a screamer as Kimberly. Poor Zack was a saint.

Anyway, my list this week:

1(5). Cho Brothers - Glad to see them at the front of the pack this week. Will it continue?

2(2). Models Inc. - Surprisingly, I don't have a problem with this team - yet. They're not jerks and are racing well.

3(4). Team Kentucky - I'm surprised they're still in it. They seem like sweet people.

4(3). Team Pageant - Still haven't uttered the dreaded "we'll use our looks to our advantage" statement yet. Good for them! I don't fault them for getting in front of T&T. If you're dumb enough to go past an available attendant...

5(6). Team Iron Man - Peter wasn't nearly as annoying this week but it was terrible to watch Sarah crawl across the rice paddy.

6(7). Team Drama Queen - If you're dumb enough to go past an available attendant... if you're dumb enough to jump on a motorcyle...

8(9). Team "Southern Hospitality" (intense sarcasm) - One of the threads is appropriately named in Bashers - Team Leach. These two don't look like they want to be in the race. They don't run and their strategy is to do no work and "follow them". I hope they're the next to go.

9(8). Team Scream - This couple just sucks. Was it a conscious effort before the beginning of the show to be the most annoying dating couple ever in the history of TAR?

Philiminated - Team Acceptance - I hate this! Why oh why do parent-child teams not do well in TAR? Not only do they get eliminated but they don't even go far in the race. I thought that this would finally be a parent-child team that would go further. They seemed to be a physically strong team. I think that out of all of the teams in TAR this was a team that truly was conflicted and had a lot to overcome in order to mend their relationship. There seemed to be a genuine hurt between the two of them and I do hope that they can mend their relationship.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
I loved this from:
BOYmeetsREALITY 247 desperate attention whore postings
10-02-06, 12:20 PM (EST)

<<6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
THREE THINGS I LEARNED FROM AMAZING RACE THIS WEEK:
1) Never play FROGGER with real live people and traffic!
2) When you go to a Travel Agency and the lady yells "NEXT!", don't stand around waiting for someone to walk around you!
3) Viet Nam still stirs up deep emotions in many people.....and you still can't trust a Vietnamese woman looking for a free cab ride!!!>>

Couldn't have put it better myself! Hilarious BOYmeetsREALITY!!!!

This week's rankings:

1) Erwin & Godwin – Glad they finally won a leg. I really like them. They worked really hard - too bad they had to repeat themselves. And it was nice that they showed their respects at the prison.

2) David & Mary – Real troupers! Especially Mary with her bum ankle. Very determined and good salt of the earth people. His reminiscing was very moving but he needs to stay focused on the race!

3) Dustin & Kandice – Good for them "cutting the line." The travel agent was open and that's that. There's no time to ##### around during a race. I don't believe in wasting time - so I respect that they just got down to business.

4) Tyler & James – They are a bit under the radar right now. Good racers. We'll see how it all turns out.

5) Lyn & Karlyn - Southern hospitality! Well, very inconsistent perhaps. If you are their friend they'll make an effort for you! We shall see. . .not my favorite people, but they can redeem themselves.

6) Tom & Terry - Total "maroons" - Just too eager I guess, so they jumped on the bikes. Am glad they got called on it - for a few races the promised penalties have not been enforced, so I'm glad it was. Just a dumb mistake = but these two are SO whiny, they drive me nuts. I'd like them to go home! (and yes = get new hairdos!)

7) Peter & Sarah – Peter IS awful. He treats her like a handicapped child. And to see her literally crawling to the pit stop was horrible! She should dump him immediately! (Or the second she wins the money!) Hang in there Sarah! (it looks really painful watching her get around.)

8) Rob & Kimberly – <<Kimberly was almost killed by a motorcycle crossing the street.>> She might want to learn to look both ways first! I didn't pay any attention to them this leg of the race. Terry and Tom were screeching too loud

===========================================

PHILIMINATED: Duke & Lauren – Too bad! Lots of bad luck and mistakes. But a bunch of folks got lost too so not sure what happened there timewise. But they did make an excruciatingly stupid move the night before - giving the local woman a free ride home on HER schedule and their dime! Jeez! She sure took advantage of them! That was funny too because we've seen people "borrow" locals to help them find clues and places before and I don't think ANY of them in 10 shows has pulled a stunt like that! Ooops!

Can't wait til NEXT week!!!!

Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

1. Dustin/Kandice (1,1)
Love them, strong racers, good people
2. David/Mary (6,2)
Love them, hope they can overcome Mary's injured ankle.
3. Lyn/Karlyn (8,5)
Definite underdogs, showed off a more relatable side tonight.
4. Tyler/James (5,4)
Still 1,000 x better than BJ/Tyler and Eric/Jeremy
5. Erwin/Godwin (7,8)
Nice leg for them, but still a "meh" at best for me.
6. Peter/Sarah (4,7)
By herself, Sarah would be at the top of my list. But Peter sucks.
7. Rob/Kimberly (10,6)
Meh. There've definitely been worse.
8. Tom/Terry (9,9)
Bitches and pretty poor racers. I would love to see them and Peter get sent to sequesterville ASAP

Philiminated: Duke/Lauren (3,3)
If only you had stuck in the pack with the other teams, I think you'd still be in the race. Still, you are quite a lovable team and will be missed.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
So far, I’m like this race more so than the last few. At least there are different winners every week as opposed to the same teams winning over and over. None of the teams really got a bad edit this week, even the villains up to date. So, it’s not that easy to make my list.

1. Erwin/Godwin (1)(1) - Now that’s what I’m talking about! What can I say? These two are my favorites and they finally kicked it into gear and with being respectful to other teams, cultures, and taking the time to pay homage to veterans to boot.

2. David/Mary (3)(5) - I’m moving these two up because I really like Mary. She’s such a warm person, except to Dave though. I also liked Dave’s honoring his father’s service. I don’t think they will be in the race for a long time, but I’m really enjoying their innocence and wide eyed wonder in just being there.

3. Dustin/Kandice (7)(2) - They ran a so-so race this week, but I feel they are good contenders. I actually thought they were in the right when they so called “cut” the line. As they say, the stereotypes weren’t paying attention and this IS as race, not a social club or bank line.

4. Peter/Sarah (8 )(4) - They are here only because of Sarah. They made few mistakes and she’s dealing with a less than optimal leg, yet they still hustle. He wasn’t such tool this week, but what was up with walking off in front of her while she was practically crawling to the mat? She could win this race all by herself actually.

5. Tyler/James (9)(3) - These guys are doing a pretty good job. They are working well together, and they seem nice enough, but…I’m just not really feeling these too. I don’t even remember what they did this week.

6. Lyn/Karlyn (2)(9) - Not a bad edit on these two this week and they did show that they can be nice and think of others when they offered to share the cab with Mary and Dave. But up until now, they’ve been rather nasty, And then Karyln, who has been particularly vile, is all breaking down big time at the mat. What was up with wearing the bra???? It wasn’t even a sports bra. Where do they think they are? And on national TV too. Put a shirt on when you go to the mat. Please.

7. Rob/Kimberly (10)(8) - Go home!

8. Tom/Terry (5)(7) - Well, it was so close and they would have gotten off my screen, but they got really lucky. They have become really annoying to me. I was so enjoying it when Phil was like “this has gotta suck, huh guys.” Hysterical. Way to rub it in. Did anyone else get the feeling that Phil was hoping they’d be gone?

Philiminated: Duke/Lauren - These two would have about 5th on my list. I really liked her, but he still was making ignorant comments about her non choice of lifestyle. Someone mentioned in another thread that Peter and Sarah were not really in a relationship but that they were probably asked to play that up for the race. After last night’s comments from Duke, I had the feeling that he IS ok with his daughter, but that maybe he was asked to keep playing the distressed over her lifestyle angle for the show. That’s just my feeling.

A Tribephyl creation

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"

1- Dustin/Kandace(3,1): I like their competitiveness. Will both alliances go after them?

2- Erwin/Godwin(6,5): Finally a strong leg but they are boring

3-Tyler/James(2,3): Another strong yet boring leg.

4-Rob/Kimberly(5,4): Do we only see them when they fight? The "Buddy Alliance" can help them.

5- Peter/Sarah(4,6): They certainly can recover. They were last in Vac. They could also be ganged-up on.

6- David/Mary(10,8): They keep going. They are the heart of the "Back Bus Alliance"

7- Lyn/Karlyn(8,7): With their attitude, they're lucky to have been let in the "Back Bus alliance"

8- Tom/Terry(9,8): Watch it guys, the girls will kick your butts if you grab them again. Oh! and, READ THE CLUES!

Philliminated: Duke and Lauren: They had run a good race but being out of the alliances and the no-money twist forced them to play catch-up. All that made them lose connection with the pack. Too bad, they were nice.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Erwin and Godwin (4) Loved how they took time to pay their respects at the Hanoi Hilton.

2. David and Mary (1) Love how they continue to bumble along.

3. Dustin and Kandice (3) Smart of them to get ahead of others whenever they can.

4. Tyler and James (8) Having fun and thank goodness they finally shutted up about the rehab thing.

5. Lyn and Karlyn (6) For all their disadvantages, they keep themselves on task.

6. Peter and Sarah (5) I've pretty much gotten fed up with how he treats her, but she keeps trying to stay in it.

7. Rob and Kimberly (9) They were pretty much UTR this week.

8. Tom and Terry (7) Oh, way to have a hissy fit about the blondes going to the ticket agent you passed by but then break the rules by jumping on motorbikes when you shouldn't have. Tsk-Tsk, karma bit you in the arse and you didn't even recognize it.

x. Duke and Lauren (2) Shucks, I really liked you guys, shame you couldn't get it together this time.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
It's great to be watching the show within 24 hours of y'all - hope it continues to be accessible.

For me this week was mostly about respect - taking the time to remember a very difficult era in US history in Vietnam. I was a young adult in those days and was lucky to avoid serving, but it was the defining war of my life - much worse that the current one (which is bad enough). So, respecting those memories is big. Also, I appreciate respect fo rother racers.

1. ErGo (3) They move up to the top from #3. They finally managed to compete well. They were entertaining. And, they paused in the prison very appropriately to remember the men and whomen who serve and sacrifice. It was very discouraging to see most of the teams just run through that location and miss the historical signifigance. ErGo showed you can pause and reflect and still compete. The race is so much more than just about winning. The scene was remniscent of Gus and Hera reflecting at Goree Island in Senegal (just 15 kilometers away from here) a couple of years ago.

2. DaMa (7) This pair moves way up this week based on the respect issue. I'd feel about the same as Dave - distracted with the meaning and memories of Vietnam even though he and I are generatoin apart. That and their genuine feelings for some of the other teams was touching.

3. DusKa (1) I like this pair in spite of their pageant background. It was a fun move to see them jumping in front of the obtuse ToTe though it meant nothing in the race. Also, they dove into the the charcoal making with gusto - it just broke a sereotype for me - I hope they can keep up in weeks ahead.

4. TyJa (2) I don't remember much about them this week, but I like their approach to life in recovery.

5. LynKa (6) Moving up for me due respect and relationship. Trying to get DaMa into the cab was great along with their reflection on southern relationships. However, they are slow and won't last much longer.

6. PetSa (5) Sa is good. Pet not so much. I am tired of hearing about her bad hydraulics too.

7. ToTe (8) Enough already! On an upbeat week you guys mostly complained.

8. RobK (9) Deserve to be last - nothing much to say.

DukLa - touching and nice ending for this team. I wish they'd have beaten ToTe.

Frogger - Fun comment - wish I knew which one of six guys made it.
2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
Uno: Erwin and Godwin - They are such fun to watch and I like that they paid respects to all our servicemen who died in Vietnam and are currently in service around the world. My husband and I laughed about John McCain's suit though. (We only live 2 miles from his AZ home and I've actually seen all his other suits in his closet. Don't ask me how because I can't say.)

Dos: David and Mary - They will never rank this high again, but they really made this episode. I loved the Vietnam and coalmining tie-ins, but my favorite was Mary's "That's one of them things you see on TV!" about the dragon.

Tres: Dustin and Kandace - It isn't cutting in line if TNT can't count to 4 and continue on past the agent.

Quatro: James and Tyler - I don't love 'em, but I don't hate 'em either.

Cinco: Peter and Sarah - I used to just dislike Peter, but Sarah has allowed him to do 3 RBs in a row. Walk the bike, don't ride it. And on the way to the Pit Stop, please tell me that Peter helped her across the rice patty so that she didn't have to crawl to the mat.

Seis: Lyn and Karly - I'm still fairly indifferent to these two.

Siete: Tom and Terry - Whine. Whine. Whine. Pout. Pout. Pout. B**ch. B**ch. B**ch. Enough already.

Ocho: Rob and Kimberly - Even if they gave their race winnings to underpriveleged children, I wouldn't like this team. Please be gone. Soon.

Vaya Con Dios: Duke and Lauren - I really liked this team and hoped that they would make the PS before TNT's time ran out. But alas, Duke will have to work to understand Lauren at Sequesterville.

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Erwin/Godwin
2. David/Mary
3. Dustin/Kandice
4. Lyn/Karlyn
5. Tyler/James
6. Peter/Sarah
7. Rob/Kimberly
8. Tom/Terry

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Dustin and Kandice – I like the way the going after it and breaking a lot of stereotypes along the way.
2. Erwin and Godwin – They moved up to the second spot because of the respect they showed for veterans in particular and everyone they encounter.
3. James and Taylor – They’re good racers, and seem like nice guys. I’d like to see them do something to give them a bit more personality!
4. Sarah and Peter (well actually just Sarah) – I have incredible admiration for Sarah and her athletic abilities. I run and bike, but if I even thought about training for a marathon, my body would rebel! And she does it with a prosthetic leg.
5. David and Mary – They are salt-of-the-earth people and I enjoy watching them interact with each other and the people they meet.
6. Rob and Kimberly – it’s hard to get past their fighting, but they are nice people. They are genuinely concerned when someone’s having a problem, unlike
7. Lyn and Karlyn – What Southern hospitality?
8. Tom and Terry – clueless (no pun intended!)

Philiminated: Duke and Lauren – They were my favorite team. They stayed calm and worked well together, plus they had a great sense of humor. Duke seems like a great dad and I think their problems were exaggerated for the show. Too bad they couldn’t have beaten Tom and Terry to the mat!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-06 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

1. (3) Erwin/Godwin - Cool dudes with compassionate character and a great leg this week. Once again, they're back on top the list.

2. (5) David/Mary - Again, I think this couple is for real, and even though they have their faults, they're also apparently sensitive people and they work really well together.

3. (1) Dustin/Kandice - Again, they're competitive, intelligent, show good teamwork, and um, yeah, they're cute. But cutting in line for no really good reason? Drop one spot.

4. (4) Tyler/James - Favorites to win the leg stay on top the standings, it's good to watch how they race successfully together.

The other four teams:

5. (6) Peter/Sarah (I do like Sarah's spunk!)

6. (7) Lyn/Carlyn (hoping for redemption if they don't exit first)

7. (8) Tom/Terry

8. (9) Rob/Kimberly

Philiminated (2): Duke/Lauren - Actually sorry to see them go, as I think they'd actually gotten more out of a longer race experience together.

Foo dogs by Tribe

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
1. Dustin/Kandice (1)
2. Peter/Sarah (4)
3. Tyler/James (3)
4. David/Mary (5)
5. Erwin/Godwin (7)
6. Rob/Kimberly (6)
7. Lyn/Karlyn (9)
8. Tom/Terry (8)

Philiminated: Duke/Lauren (2)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
I just love doing ranking on Saturday Night...

OK, get back to real ranking
1 (1,1). Erwin/Godwin - Hey, finally showing who's the "WIn" bros.
2 (2,2) Dustin/Kandace - I don't care about the airline agent thing...just editor's problem. Overall an OK leg
3 (5,4). Tyler/James - Boring...
4 (7,5). David/Mary - Default (rising and rising)
5 (4,7). Peter/Sarah - Only reason this high? I don't like the ones lower than them.
6 (9,8). Lyn/Karlyn - I don't care about them...
7 (8,6). Tom/Terry - OH my god...I'm so annoying!!
8 (10,9). Rob/Kim - OK, less shouting...but then...wait until next episode...

PHILIMILATE: Duke/Lauren - I know this would happen after the beginning of episode...sigh...

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.3"
Quick-take Rankings:

1.) Tyler/James
2.) Dustin/Kandice
3.) David/Mary
4.) Erwin/Godwin
5.) Lyn/Karlyn
6.) Tom/Terry
7.) Peter/Sarah
8.) Rob/Kimberly

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-06, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe 10.3 Average Ranks"
Week three of TAR 10 was sort of a kinder, gentler week. Unfortunately, the time I had budgeted to get these averages posted came and went during a power outage of 7 hours during my prime time yesterday. So, it’s very early in the morning here and I have to make these remarks brief.

Participation was down a bit to “only” 28 peeps. That’s not bad at all and best ever for a third week, but down from our records of the first two weeks. There are still an amazing 26 PP’s for TAR 10, tough we lost cheesybread from the ranks this week.

OTH, we did add one new poster this week - CTgirl. It’s great to have you and we hope you’ll continue to bring your insights and lvoe to the board.

There wasn’t anyone at all anywhere close to a PAP this week, so no more comments on it.

On to the rankings. They are listed in order of popularity by the group. After the name is (last weeks rank ). Each ranking is given a number 1 through 8. These numbers are added up and are reflected with a raw score. Next you’ll see their average rank. Then I’ll show you how many (first ranks they had) and <last ranks> they had this week.

1. Erwin and Godwin (3) – 69 – 2.5 (16)<0>
2. Dustin and Kandice (1) - 76 – 2.7 (8)<0>
3. David and Mary (5) – 98 – 3.5 (2)<0>
4. Tyler and James (4) - 100 – 3.6 (2)<0>
5.5. Lyn and Karlyn (8) – 175 – 6.3 (0)<1>
5.5. Peter and Sarah (6) - 175 – 6.3 (0)<1>
7. Tom and Terry (7) – 214 – 7.6 (0)<12>
8. Rob and Kimberly (9) – 215 – 7.7 (0)<15>

Observations:

1. This week it all belonged to Erwin and Godwin – they easily moved past Dustin and Kandace for first position from third last week. While their average wasn’t that much better, they doubled up DusKa in first ranks by 16 to 8.

2. David and Mary moved up two more ranks from 5 to 3 – not bad after bowing in at 8th after the first week. They are certainly growing in popularity – probably because of the genuineness and lack of pretense.

3. There isn’t much surprise for the bottom two, only that Tom and Terry only stayed out of last by a single ranking point – and at some points as the ranks came in they were actually in last place. If both they and RobK stay in it for another week what’ll happen next?

4. In a bit of a surprise, with the last rank of the week Lynn and Karlyn pull into an absolute tie with Peter and Sarah – their numbers are exactly the same including one last place rank each. For LynKa it’s a bit of redemption after falling behind ToTe last week for 8th place.

Finally – louislam, our friend from Hong Kong – I really missed your beautiful chart this week! Bring it back along with your comments.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: TAR Lvoe 10.3 Average Ranks"
Yay! I was wondering earlierwhy you didn't show up. Busy week? Yah, been there done that, again and again and again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •