The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Give me a P! Give me an H! Give me an I! Give me an L!
What does that spell? PHIL!!!

The teams left Bejing for Outer Mongolia. They had to travel on 2 busses, 2 hours apart, but all was for naught when they got bunched up on the same train!

For the Detour, they had to "take it down" or "fill it up". Packing skills were a must for the first task, while patience seemed to be needed for the other. Then they had to drive themselves to the Roadblock, right near the PitStop! In the Roadblock, they had to shoot a flaming arrow into a target that would blow up when they hit it. KABOOM! Some teams had a lot of trouble during this leg, but they all managed to make it to see Phil. The rah-rahs were last and were Philiminated!

Here are the teams, in the order they arrived at the mat.

1. Peter and Sarah
2. Tyler and James
3. Duke and LAuren
4. Tom and Jerry
5. Dustin and KAndace
6. Rob and Kim
7. David and MAry
8. Erwin and Godwin
9. Lyn and Karlyn
10 and philiminated -- Kellie and Jamie

I'll be back later to add my comments!

ETA: My List! Don't have time for comments today, so I'll just put in my rankings.

This week's ranking. Team Name (last week's ranking)

1. Dustin and Kandice (2) ~ TEAM BBQ!!!

2. Erwin and Godwin (1) ~ TEAM B2K

3. Duke and Lauren (3) ~ (insert team name here)

4. Tyler and James (4) ~ TEAM TMMT

5. Lyn and Karlyn (6) ~ TEAM BFF

6. David and Mary (8) ~ The Coalminer and his wife

7. Tom and Terry (9) ~ TEAM GUIDO REDUX

8. Peter and Sarah ~ (insert team name here).

9. Rob and Kimberly (10) ~ TEAM SCREAM!

Philiminated: Kellie and Jamie (5) ~ TEAM GAMECOCKS!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 cheesybread 09-25-06 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 CattyChat 09-25-06 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 cheesybread 09-25-06 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 HistoryDetective 09-25-06 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Max Headroom 09-25-06 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Seana 09-25-06 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Lasann 09-25-06 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 mikey 09-25-06 8
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 dragonflies 09-25-06 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 buckeyegirl 09-25-06 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 emydi 09-25-06 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 fairyprincess 09-25-06 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 seahorse 09-27-06 32
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 CouchTater 09-25-06 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 MaryKat 09-25-06 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 seahorse 09-25-06 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Joools 09-25-06 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 warp_core breach 09-25-06 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Peetah 09-25-06 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 dabo 09-25-06 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 kidflash212 09-25-06 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 beau_30 09-25-06 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 michel 09-25-06 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 flipxcyd 09-25-06 23
 My List Volume 10.2 VA Slim 09-25-06 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 PsychoKitty 09-25-06 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 tinybubs 09-25-06 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 cahaya 09-25-06 27
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 coolflowerpowerman 09-26-06 28
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 BOYmeetsREALITY 09-26-06 29
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 adricharlie 09-27-06 30
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 kaibe 09-27-06 31
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 redbaronii 09-28-06 33
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 louislam 09-29-06 34
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 dajaki 09-29-06 35
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 FFantasyFX 09-30-06 36
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 sittem 10-01-06 37
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Avera... sittem 10-01-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Well, since the Patriots were playing, I missed most of this episode. But that won't stop me from giving my Lvoe to the racers. Here it goes:

1. Dustin and KAndace(5) - I was impressed with the Yak (?) stearing. I like how (which ever) got up after being dragged by the horse and didn't make a big deal about it (from what I saw.) Tough and hot!?

2. Erwin and Godwin(1) - Seemed much more focused this time but still easy going and likable.

3. David and MAry(7) - For a guy who drives around an ATV with cammo on, you would think he could shoot a bow much less like a sissy! Anyway, Mary again seems genuine and nice. She is smarter then one might give her credit for.

4. Tyler and James(6) - The rehab angle is already wearing thin and getting very annoying. I know most of it is due to direct questions we don't hear, plus production/editing. Maybe they are trying to set them up as bad guys, ala frat boys.

5. Rob and Kim(8) - Reserved from what I saw. Although, with Kim's talk about the "relationship", it looks like Ron and Kelly all over again.

6. Duke and LAuren(9) - I didn't see much of them, but I did see him being fatherly and supportive. What a concept!

7. Peter and Sarah(4) - I hate to punish her for his tool-ish-ness, but I can't help it. He's an a$$, after the race she should find someone who is willing to treat her as a woman, not a child.

8. Lyn and Karlyn(3) - I'm not sure where the attitude came from but it didn't seem to win them many friends.

9. Tom and Jerry (10) - Hey, Arnutz, isn't it "Terry?" That's ok, I think Tom and Jerry is funny. Reminded me of the good old excessively violent cartoon. Maybe one of these guys could step on a rake. That may be the only way I would find them entertaining.

Philiminated -- Kellie and Jamie(2) - Too bad, I liked these two. Oh well....

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-25-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

1. Erwin/Godwin ~~ This is their last week as my #1 team, unless they step it up in the competition dept. I'm all about nice guys, but I.T....I.S....A....R.A.C.E!!! Maybe after everyone passed them by when their Jeep was broken down will make them realize that the oher teams aren't here to make friends, they are here to win! Last chance, boys. Let's step it up and live up to your potential!

2. Dustin/Kandace ~~ I really like these two and it's about time there are some attractive blondes who aren't bimbettes on the show. Now it is still early, but they seem grounded, competitive and smart. If it weren't for that damn hat, they probably would have been first. Oh and I am going to overlook that silly "I'm Mongolian and ready for some BBQ!" comment.

3. Duke/Lauren ~~ Dad is starting to grow on me now as he slowly becomes to realize that his daughter is his daughter not his "lesbian" daughter. They are working well together and bonding and that is nice to see.

4. Lyn/Karlyn ~~ They move up this week on my list, because they finally dropped the grudge against Sarah. They also ran a pretty good leg, but were foiled by their Jeep. I give them an A for effort, though, in trying to get it started on their own when they couldn't get help.

5. Tyler/James ~~ I'm still not impressed. They're running a decent game, but not showing any personality yet. I'm neutral on them.

6. Peter/Sarah ~~ Big drop for me this week, in large part because of Peter. I can't take any more of his patronizing B.S. Sarah, I hope you really are making a list and lose this guy after the race. I think Peter sees Sarah as a "special needs" person who needs to be told what to do, how to do it & silly encouragement & clapping every step of the way. Shut it, Peter!! Also, having Sarah humiliate herself with the silly dance & demonstration thinking they were going to get some cash out of it?? I feel sorry for Sarah, not only because of Peter, but that leg of hers leaking the hydraulic fluid and not working the way it should looks hard to run with. "Yo, Peter, if you're so great with the prosthetic legs, why weren't you prepared for something like this and able to fix it???" Did I tell you all, I can't stand Peter??

The last remaining teams are tough to rank, because they all annoy the hell out of me!

7. Tom/Jerry ~~ By default, because they didn't have as much camera time this leg in order to get on my nerves too much.

8. David/Mary ~~ Their ignorance is somewhat amusing, but at the same time pathetic and annoying. I agree with whomever said these 2 were like the couple from Maximum Overdrive . . . oh, I remember that couple and you are SO RIGHT. The actress is now best known as Lisa Simpson's voice and it's much less annoying as a cartoon. Also, I have a bit of a teeth/smile fetish and have a really hard time looking at unfortunate people with bad teeth . . . makes me squeamish.

9. Rob/Kim ~~ I am going to rename these two Jonathan & Flo . . . nuff said.

10. Philiminated -- Kellie/Jamie ~~ Good riddance. These two were just plain stupid and annoying.

ETA -- Honorable Mention -- Phil ~~ What was that comment to Peter & Sarah . . . "Did you ever think you would be TWO LEGS into the race. . ." Shame on you, Phil . . . or was it a clever joke? Hmm, I'm not sure yet. Also, way to better camouflage your golf equipment, buddy. Wonder if someone has been perusing these boards and informed him??

Kind Creation of ARNutz

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"

Given your comments, Catty, it's obvious I did miss quite a bit of the "little" stuff from the show.

Also, having Sarah humiliate herself with the silly dance & demonstration thinking they were going to get some cash out of it??

I had forgotten about this, but OMG and WTF. She should have taken her leg off and beaten him with it. "It's no big deal Sarah, I'll just pimp you for money. Maybe we can join the nomadic mongolian freak show tour!" You can tell that, as strong as she is, there is a level of insecurity with her. But she definitly deserves much more then him and he obviously does not have the same feelings for her that she has for him. You just don't pimp your friends (or loved ones) for money, Peter.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

1. Tyler and James - You still get the eye candy place of honor. Plus, you make it so easy to play the "Be the Amazing Racer" Game with quotations like "I can't get it up" when you were jacking. I couldn't write that stuff myself!

2. Duke and Lauren - They seem to be getting along with each other and not experiencing too much drama.

3. Dustin and Kandace - I was prepared to dislike them just because of the stunt casting, but they seem to be running a good Race.

4. David and Mary - These two have the potential to be really annoying, but of all the teams they are also the least likely to see and do any of this on their own so I am happy for them that they are getting to see some of the world. Mary, I'm glad that you like Tom and Terry (the first gay men you ever met) but please realize that not all gay men share their personalities.

5. Erwin and Godwin - I would have had the brother with the bigger chest doing the archery challenge!

6. Tom and Terry - Completely and totally annoying. They only rank this high because the others are so much worse.

7. Rob and Kim - I know that lots of others think that Kim is a shrew, but I find Rob to be the completely obnoxious one. I think that she just reacts to him being an asshat.

8. Lyn and Karlyn - These two are constantly bitching about something, aren't they?

9. Peter and Sarah - There is something just not right about that man. He's very creepy.

Philiminated: Kellie and Jamie - Sorry, gals! I disliked you a lot less than so many of the other teams still in the Race.

edited for html

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
"It was just one of our stupid days."

Pretty much sums it up, eh? To make a comment like that, Kellie and Jamie must have "stupid" days fairly often.

Enough of that, this is the fanatics forum!

1. Duke/Lauren (2) - Continue to impress me. Other than the between-legs commentary, I see no evidence of a strained relationship, and they are working well together. Got a physical archery challenge? Give it to the younger, more athletic Lauren even though she is female. Well done.

2. Dustin/Kandice (3) - Tougher than I expected and racing well. Getting dragged by a horse is a painful experience, but we heard no complaining and they kept right on going. The lost hat episode wasn't handled well, but at least they didn't melt down completely. Say what you will about beauty queens, they have to be driven to win in that environment.

3. Tyler/James (4) - Didn't see much of them but they seem to be ok. As an alpha male team I expect them to be around all season.

4. Erwin/Godwin (1) - These guys need to feel a sense of urgency! Piddling along, just getting by each leg, might work early on when there are weak teams around, but it won't cut it at the end. Wake up, guys!

5. David/Mary (10) - These two are completely out of their league, but their edit was much better this time and they are enjoying the race experience. It never occurred to me that they'd never met Asians or gays; their backwoods Kentucky background really shows here.

6. Tom/Terry (5) - Staying this high only because I like the teams below them less. Mediocre racers at best, these two will be gone soon, and I won't miss them.

7. Rob/Kimberly (8) - Team Bicker goes at it again and again, yet they stay in the race. Every TAR season needs villains, and we have them here. They could be a good team if they stopped harping on each other.

8. Peter/Sarah (7) - What a dysfunctional team. He treats her like a 4-year-old, ordering her around and passing out loads of gratuitous praise, then sulks when she gets tired of it and tells him to stop. She alternates between "poor girl with one leg, please help me" and "I am one-legged Wonder Woman." Sheesh.

9. Lyn/Karlyn (9) - I still can't stand these two. Drive by the broken-down jeep and gloat about it, then accept excess water from Tom/Terry with only a passing glance. Hint: To get others to help you, help them first, or at the very least, be nice to them. Too much attitude, too few skills.

Philiminated. Kellie/Jamie (6) - The cheerleader act was wearing on me, but I figured their youth and athleticism would keep them around until mid-race. Well, I figured wrong. Stupidity outweighs athleticism every time.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
OK, so I'm inconsistent in the first couple weeks of the Race. I mean, you don't really have too much to go on before the show starts. Then when all the personalities emerge, my List gets shuffled around.

1. Dustin and Kandice (5): That's right: the dippy girl team. They continue to surprise me. I'm beginning to root for them. They got a little stressed about losing the helmet, but who can blame them? Also, as someone pointed out, one got dragged by the foot and didn't seem to make a big deal of it.

2. David and Mary (2): I can't help it. They're funny.

3. Tyler and James (3): Tons of adversity and they still got to the mat in second place. Good. Job.

4. Erwin and Godwin (4): I had really high hopes from these two. Hope they pick it up.

5. Tom and Terry (9): Oh dear. I can't believe they're this high up. But they did reasonably well, are enjoying themselves and are treating each other well. Also, the miming of a horseback riding facility in Mongolia was amusing.

6. Duke and Lauren (8): Kind of a dull leg for them.

7. Lyn and Karlyn (1): Oh dear. I didn't like their attitude towards other Racers. I mean, I don't expect everyone to help everyone else all the time, but they might have at least stopped for Tyler and James. Their bickering doesn't amuse me as much as the other teams.

8. Rob and Kimberly (10): Their bickering amuses me, so they are saved from bottom spot. But she's really awful.

9. Peter and Sarah (7): Oh my heck. What is the matter with him? She's not so bad, but he is clearly domineering and condescending. Blah. Big drop for them here on the List.

Eliminated: Kellie and Jamie (6) I liked their attitude. I would rather have seen more of them than several other teams that are left.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-25-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Nutz, you are so prompt. I love that you have the thread ready and waiting. You've set the bar high!

1. (1) Duke & Lauren – I’m staying with them because I like them and they seem to work well together. They don’t get a very extensive edit, but then maybe that’s because their race is smooth.
2. (3) Dustin & Kandice – I liked it when the blonde one (or was it the blond one?!?!) talked about being the first women to win the race. I would love that!!!
3. (2) Erwin & Godwin - No particular reason.
4. (4) Tyler & James – I think they can win!
5. (5) Tom & Terry – I find them amusing.
6. (8) David & Mary – I found the edit about her never meeting Asian and Gays endearing, especially they way she said “And I like ‘em”. And it was nice of her to give the water to Lyn & Karlyn (although L/K wouldn’t give a shoelace to anyone).
7. (9) Peter & Sarah – by default
8. (10) Rob & Kimberly – He is a nag and she is a whinner.
9. (7) Lyn & Karly - These two are just plain nasty. When/if a team gets all their possessions taken away I hope they don’t bank any faith in these two.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-25-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. David and Mary -- They seem like good people -- getting out in the real world. Their fish out of water story is the most interesting in this edition thus far.

2, Lyn and Karlyn -- Gotta root for them because they are kind of underdogs. Didn't get why they were anti-Peter and Sarah in episode 1 -- now I understand it better.

3. Duke and Lauren -- Hard to believe for a father/daughter team, but they may actually have a chance in this field.

4. Dustin and Kandace -- They look hot, and no excuses. But which is which?

5. Erwin and Godwin -- They seem like they are having fun, although not as strong a team as I would have suspected.

6. Peter and Sarah -- Don't like him so much, but how the heck did they finish first after switching tasks twice?

7. Tyler and James -- I keep expecting them to be funny, like Eric and Jeremy, but they're not.

8. Tom and Terry -- Not exactly breaking stereotypes here.

9. Rob and Kim -- I was just waiting for him to say "my ox is broken." It would have been fitting on so many levels.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
My 12 yr old son pointed out, Kandace has curlier hair, Dustin is straighter hair.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Dustin/Kandace (3)-They impressed me with the horse task, and I liked it how when one of them was dragged, she didn't complain about it...but why didn't they look for their hat instead of making their guide do it?

2.Tyler/James (2)- Haven't done anything yet to annoy me, and are just too cute to be any lower right now.

3.Erwin/Godwin (1)-These guys are still the nice guys of the race, but they need to step up!

4. Lauren/Duke (4) - I am really starting to like this team! They seem solid, and supportive. There are just other teams I like more.

5. David/Mary (9)- I liked it how when he got the jeep stuck in the mud, she didn't go off on a tangent like I would've..or maybe I missed part of it flipping back and forth between football.

Teams that got on my last nerve...

7. Peter/Sarah (7)-well, really just Peter. I like Sarah, a lot, but when Peter kept going on and on and on about not giving up when they switched tasks for like the 4th time, I honestly had to switch back to football.

8. Lyn/Karlyn (8)-They just go on, and on, and on, and on...

9. Tom/Terry(6)- I don't remember a lot about them, but I do remember being annoyed with their comments when they drove right by Erwin/Godwin...

10. Rob/Kimberly-Do they do anything but yell at each other?

A scary ARnutz..bouncy by IceCat

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Duke/Lauren(1)- They seem to be the sanest of the groups (but next week they run out of money). I hope they go far.

2. Tyler/James(2)-They seem to handle pressure ok. I would have no problem having them win and they seem to be the faves

3. Tom/Terry (3)-I think I will keep on liking them!

4 David/Mary(9)-not arguing as much and at least they are being open to new people. They move up bc the others move down

5. The WIn Bros.(6)-I like them but something tells me they're not long for this game. Always seem to be in the back of the pack.

6. Dustin/Kandace(4)--I would like a 2 woman team to win, I'm just not sure these 2 are the ones I want to win...

7 Lyn/Karlyn(7)-karma karma karma karma chameleon...they'll be gone soon

8. Peter/Sarah(5)--Like Oh my Gud said in bashers, he treats her like his dog...she's a whiner....I hope they get off my screen soon..

9 Rob/Kimberly(10)- why won't they stop casting these type of couples that are trying to find out the next step..that's what counseling is for...Unfortunately, these couples usually end up going to F4 or thereabouts...

PHILIMINATION
Kellie/Jamie(8)-gimme a Q....

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
First let me say, REALLY liking the race this time around, perhaps because the last 2 editions left alot to be desired. Here's my list for week 2.

1. Erwin and Godwin

I like them, they are sincere, nice, good competitors. I believe they will have ups and downs, but I feel that they are a top 3 team.

2. Duke and Lauren

Don't get alot of screen time, but from what I can tell with their limited exposure, they work well together, are not mean to other teams and make wise decisions. I"m sure they will go far.

3. Team Kentucky

The lovable dim-wits. I just love Mary's confessional in the beginning about "never meeting gays and I like them".....so cute. I hope to see them go far. They may bicker slightly but it hasn't irritated me (yet).

4. Tyler and James

What can I say, they are obviously good racers. I just hope they dont continually talk about their rehab, etc. that may get old. I'm sure they will be in the final 3.

5. Dustin and Candace

Eh, kind of neutral on these 2. They are cute, not sure if they are good racers though. I could take em' or leave em at this point. I think they will be out within the next 2 weeks.

6. Lyn and Carlyn

Yes, they are sort of mean, but they sure do have the desire to win. Unfortunately, they won't. I started out really liking them but they have dropped for me. I still think you can be "nice" to people in the race without it affecting your abilities. They dont agree I guess.

7. James and Sara

I just dont know what it is about these 2, but I just dont like them. Sara grates on my last nerve and last night, James was a total tool to her. He spoke to her like she was a kindergartner....very condescending. YUCK.

8. Tom and Terry

Annoying me, what more can I say. I thought they were leaving this week and wish they did. Hasta La Vista!

9. rob and Kimberly

Oh, the race's Bickerson couple are back. I would LOVE for them to be gone realy soon, but I know they will hang in there for a few more weeks probably. I can't stand their fighting!! and then their obnoxious half-apologies.

FP

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Who's "James & Sara", sounds like Big Brother

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Now that I’m getting a clearer picture of these guys my list is changing.

Still like and or moved up:

1. Erwin/Godwin (1) - These two need to step it up a bit, but I really like them. They didn’t get much air time this week so hopefully this means they will be around for a bit. Besides being eye candy for me, they are nice too. And I liked that they stated that it was not just a race but also a chance to meet new people and make friends.

2 Dustin/Kandice (7) - These two move way up my list. I think they are really intelligent and are running a good race so far. They also treat each other very well.

3. Tyler/James (9) - These two go way up as well. I do have my prejudices against supposedly pretty boys and girls (I don’t think these two are good looking at all by the way), but so far they are not last season’s tools Eric and Jeremy. While they are not my particular favorites, I do like that they are working together very nicely and not acting like jerks.

4. Peter/Sarah (8 ) - These two move up only because of Sarah. Peter can get lost as far as I’m concerned. He really treats her so disrespectfully and I’m glad that Sarah is getting a “clearer” picture of this rube. I’m thinking that when and if they do get eliminated, it will be because of HIM and his constant pushing and controlling everthing.

Still like or are ok, but heading down the list:

5. David/Mary (3) -These two go down only because I’m feeling very stronger about others above. I really like these two. Very simple, sweet and nice to all the other players, especially Mary. But she does nag David a bit too much.

6. Duke/Lauren (4) - I’m not really feeling these two. Duke should get over the gay thing already. His statement that he’s “ok with gays, but when it’s your own daughter?” ticked me off. Hey Duke, the fact that you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable about YOUR daughter being gay means you’re thinking about it as all about you. It’s not. It’s about your daughter. I think they are doing ok in the race though. But, meh…

Getting annoying:

7. Tom/Terry (5) - Not nice people and not funny. Get lost already.

Truly hate:

8. Rob/Kimberly (10) - I can’t stand these two. All they do is argue, argue, argue. Get. Off. The. Screen, you’re too painful to watch. They are above Lyn and Karlyn only because they haven’t messed with other teams yet.

9. Lyn/Karlyn (2) - These two drop all the way down. They are just nasty, mean, and don’t even play the game well. I had hopes that these two would be more like the Bowling moms, or have that snappy, funny kind of attitude, but there is nothing I can even grab onto to like about them. They get bottom billing because they are not only nasty to each other; they are nasty to everyone else. Karlyn is one nasty byatch!

Gone and forgotten already: Kellie/Jamie (6) - So sorry but, clap clap, clap clap clap!

A Tribephyl gift

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Here's my list
1. Dunstin and Kandace - I really like them and hope they are the first female team to win.

2. Erwin and Godwin - I picked this team as the winners. I hope they are smart enough to learn from their mistakes.

3. Mary and David - I hope they stay in a while too. Their onscreen time is my favorite.

4. Tyler and James - I don't feel enough about them either way to comment.

5. Sarah and Peter - If is was just Sarah, she would be number 1. It it was just Peter, he would be last. They average out to 5.

6. Duke and Lauren - I don't know why they are here.

7. Tom and Terry - This isn't a pleasant team to watch.

8. Rob and Kimberly - This is a painful team to watch.

9. Lyn and Karlyn - Awful people

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1 Erwin/Godwin - they should be doing much better
2 Duke/Lauren - They continue to over-achieve
3 Peter/Sarah - hope they do well
4 David/Mary - I like them more this week
5 Dustin/Kandace - They are surprising me
6 Tyler/James - the team to beat
7 Tom/Terry - I don't think they have a chance
8 Rob/Kimberly - Feeling a little sorry for her
9 Lyn/Karlyn - They give Southerners a bad name

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Duke/Lauren - They seem to be getting exactly what they wanted out of the race - a chance to bond - and they're doing well to boot. Hope they stick around a long time.

2. Tyler/James - It's nice to see a couple of young guys who are competitive but not jerks *coughEricJeremycough* and who don't get ticked off if they're not always first *coughEricJeremyagaincough*.

3. Dustin/Kandace - They're breaking down my stereotypes of what beauty pageant contestants are like and they are doing much better than I expected. Well done, ladies.

4. David/Mary - I absolutely love how open they are to people with different backgrounds than their own. They've embraced everybody and are enjoying the experience of the race more than anybody else this season.

5. Tom/Terry - Not much camera time this week so I can't really say much about them. I still like them, though.

6. Erwin/Godwin - They are really nice guys and I really like them, but they are just so inconsistent. They went from 8th to 1st at one point but still barely missed Philimination. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you two, don't make me regret it.

7. Peter/Sarah - Peter, Sarah is NOT your performing monkey. Sarah, if you haven't figured out by now what a tool he is, I'm going to lose any compassion for you really quickly.

8. Lyn/Karlyn - They're not good racers and I'm starting to think they're not very good people. Completely passing by Tyler and James when they had their flat was a bit too Romber-ish for me.

9. Rob/Kimberly - Only two episodes into the season and they've already been in two fights. I know it's party due to creative editing, but this does not bode well for coming weeks.

Philiminated - Kellie/Jamie - Gimme an E! Gimme an L! Gimme an I-M-I-N-A-T-E-D! Gooooooo (away) Kellie and Jamie!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Better insight this week now that I actually watched a full episode...

1. Duke & Lauren (1) - Previous comment about liking parent-child teams still stands.

2. Tyler & James (8) - These guys actually didn't annoy me this week. They seem like okay guys - not at all like Eric and Jeremy of last season... happy to come in second, not acting like jerks (yet).

3. Dustin & Kandace (9) - Didn't act like your typical skanky, all-girl team. Ran a good race - except for the helmet thing. We'll see if they can continue to run the race by not using their female assets.

4. David & Mary (10) - Their antics were toned down this week. They really seem so happy to be in TAR. Mary spreading the love around was quite entertaining.

5. Erwin & Godwin (3) - For a physically strong male team, they ain't too great.

6. Peter & Sarah (2) - Peter get off my TV! You're freakin' annoying!

7. Tom & Terry (5) - Ick! Hello stereotype!

8. Ron & Kelly (aka Rob & Kimberly)(7) - Oh look! It's the usual bickering couple on TAR... yawn!

9. Lyn & Karlyn (4) - Nothing bothers me more than a team that just won't move their a$$es. Run for gosh sakes! You're in a race!

Philiminated - Kellie & Jamie - Tough break, girls. But I won't miss your constant cheerleading antics.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Dustin/Kandice--I think they're worth it. They did very well for such a setback. They kick butt at the tasks. But what's with the "sneaky" hints they're giving us?

2. Duke/Lauren--Love 'em. A quiet, but strong leg

3. Tyler/James--Another team that made great paces after a serious set back. These are great racers. Tyler is getting a little more annoying, though.

4. Tom/Terry--Good job guys! Relatively low key this leg, but funny.

5. Peter/Sarah--To pull off a win after that detour-wow! Too bad Peter is who he is. I still really like Sarah, though.

6. David/Mary--Had a better leg this time. I don't get Mary though. She's appealing with the other teams, but not good with David. What other racers tell their partner to do it, then the moment they have a problem, say they should have done it themselves. Was that Jonathan?

7. Erwin/Godwin--I just don't like these two. They are not impressive. They did have bad luck in the last driving portion, though, so it wasn't totally their fault.

8. Lyn/Karlyn--I like Lyn, but Karlyn is nasty. Does she know she acts like that?

9. Rob/Kimberly--Both members of this team have serious problems. To answer their question: Should they marry or break-up? Break-up. Now. And leave the race. Now.

Philiminated--Kellie/Jamie--Just like the Frosties, they got a very nice edit on their last episode after being presented as annoying on the first leg. Not sure I'll miss them, but they seemed nice.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. David and Mary (1)
2. Duke and Lauren (3)
3. Dustin and Kandice (7)
4. Erwin and Godwin (6)
5. Peter and Sarah (5)
6. Lyn and Karlyn (2)
7. Tom and Terry (8)
8. Tyler and James (10)
9. Rob and Kimberly (9)
x. Kellie and Jamie (4). Shucks, I liked these airheads and their ability to have conversations with doorknobs, they were amusing if nothing else.

SMILES ARE FREE

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

1)Dustin & Kandace - Don't underestimate these two, very competitive, smart and tough - being dragged by a horse like that and just keep going? I see real potential for a winner here.

2)Tyler & James - Hope they ease up on the rehab comments soon but they look nice and have done nothing mean or nasty.

3)Duke & Lauren - Maybe the strongest parent/child team on AR yet or maybe not. They've had a fairly easy road so far - no obstacles like a bad cab driver or car breakdown. Previews show that changes next week and I think we'll learn if this team has just been lucky or good.

4)David & Mary - I've moved them up on my list because they genuinely seem to enjoying this experience. Hope they keep the bickering among themselves to a minimum though.

5)Erwin & Godwin - I might like them more if they didn't come off as so inept. They always finish in the bottom of the pack.

6)Rob & Kimberly - Only this high because the teams below were worse this week. Would enjoy an early elimination from these two but think they will survive a few more weeks.

7)Lyn & Karlyn - Too much attitude and nastiness. Don't think they survive the next leg unless another team makes a huge mistake.

8)Tom & Terry - They fit every negative stereotype about gay men. Catty, unathletic and sniping. An embarassment.

9)Peter & Sarah - How horrible is Peter? The organ grinder and monkey bit was enough to hate him but then turning into Dr Phil in the middle of a detour? Obnoxious and condescending. Anyone else get the feeling he only dates her because she has an artificial leg? Like he wants the world to think he is such a great guy for dating the poor little one legged girl? Don't know what to think of Sarah for taking his crap. It is obvious Sarah has a handicap but it is not her leg - it's her partner.

Kellie & Jamie - Said last week that I doubted they would survive past the third leg and it came true. Stupidity kills in the Amazing Race.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-25-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1)Dustin and Kandice
2)Duke and Lauren
3)Erwin and Goodwin
4)Dave and Mary
5)Tom and Terry
6) Tyler and James
7) Peter and Sarah
8) Lynn and Karlyn
9) Rob and Kimberly
10)Cheer Leaders - ELIMINATED
Give me less people so I can start ranking them a little better.
But I am like the Miss Usa, more than I thought I would. They managed to come back from the back of the pack again. Thoose girls may beat out the bowling moms.

Blondes have Feelings as well

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

1-Dustin/Kandace(3):This was their episode. Strong showing throughout despite losing the helmet. If it can help, Kandace has the Kurly hair!

2-Duke/Lauren (1):I like their teamwork.

3-Tyler/James(2):That setting sun over the Gobi desert that Tyler used to tell his story was inspirational. They race well.

4-Rob/Kimberly(5): I've got them higher than most but they've had solid finishes and I thought for one minute she was going to put her arrow to good use when she turned towards Rob. That could have given her position #1!

5-Erwin/Godwin(6): They've been disappointing up to now. What is up with needing alliances? You guys should be in the front, not 8th

6- Peter/Sarah(4): They are falling fast. I still like her determination but everything else is wearing thin.

7- Lyn/Karlyn(8): If they'd smile it would be better but their spunk is growing on me!

8- David/Mary(10): It was so funny how they said they haven't been around gay people before! Nice folks but not really racers.

9- Tom/Terry(9): They aren't racers and their forced humor isn't as funny as Mary's spontaneity!

Philiminated: Kellie/Jamie(7): They'll be at the final mat to lead the cheers. A much better place for them. Next time, buy a map!

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
No time to explain.

LIKEABLE
1-Erwin/Godwin

2-Duke/Lauren

3-Dustin/Kandace

4-Tyler/James

GETTING ON MY NERVES
5-Peter/Sarah (TEAM BIONIC)

6-David/Mary

MEH
7 Tom/Terry

JUST GO ALREADY
8 Lyn/Karlyn

9 Rob/Kimberly

PHLIMINATED: Kellie/Jamie

An arkiegrl siggie

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "My List Volume 10.2"
1. Dustin and Kandice - tops my list this week. Terrific racing. Being dragged by that horse had to hurt even if it was only a little distance. Hopefully, any bruises won't set you back over the next few legs.

2. Erwin and Godwin - Team laid-backed? Better leg this week. Need to set it up a bit to finish better.

3. Tyler and James - another strong leg for these guys. Unless they fall prey to the "world's worst taxi driver" in a future leg, I can't see them finishing out of the top 3.

4. Duke and Lauren
David and Mary
Rob and Kimberly - not much to distinguish these 3 teams this week. R&K are the high decibel duo this race but we've seen this type before with varying degrees of success.

7. Peter and Sarah - it has been said by others above but, Peter, Sara isn't a child. Treat her as an adult who is doing a fabulous job overcoming a very serious handicap! Also, if you're such a great prosthetics "engineer" then, why, oh why didn't you bring along a tool kit to attempt to repair her leg? This isn't a triathalon where if something fails, you just quit the race, hop in the car, and go to nearest rehabilitative hospital to fix the leg in a lab. It's a race around the world, going to many remote places and few resources to tap into along the way!

8. Tom and Terry - eh!? Not much here to like.

9. Lyn and Karlyn - last week, I thought R&K were being made for the "evil" team. These wonderful ladies have grabbed that prize and are running with it for all the marbles. I had to laugh when the "what goes around, comes around" gremlin struck their jeep after passing by the Cho brothers with their mishap.

Eliminated: So long Cheerleaders - we'll miss you!

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Thank you CattyChat! How hilarious! "9. Rob/Kim ~~ I am going to rename these two Jonathan & Flo . . . nuff said."

What a great ep! Can't believe Kandice/Dustin went from #1 to what? #8 over a hat Lots of ups and downs. But doesn't it drive all of you nuts when the racers keep yelling "Babe" when so called "cheering on" - usually rather "screaming at" their partners? Like Rob/Kimberly during the water challenge and bow and arrow tasks. There's got to be another word for your loved one when you are "chewing them out" on national television

Here's my list:
>1. Duke and Lauren Trying really hard and he seems to be letting her be herself a little more. And hopefully he appreciated her athleticism when she shot the arrow! You go girl!
>
>2. Dustin and Kandice I really didn't like them at the start - too blond/ditsy stereotype, and can't tell apart. But good attitude this time and they were great with the yak and the horses. Surprising!
>
>3. Erwin and Godwin Really likeable and smart but they better get on the ball and soon! Make tons of mistakes & not very streetsmart.
>
>4. Tyler and James They are doing really well. And their recovery talk is calming down a bit.
>
>5. David and Mary HE is annoying and ignorant - she is a little less so and has a good spirit and good heart. And is interested in seeing and learning about the world and other people.
>
>6. Peter and Sarah He is an asshat as someone said. On and on about not quitting and then he quit 3-4 times! Yes, Peter, that's called quitting. And his lecture to Sarah was mindnumbing. Why is she still hanging around? The organ monkey thing was revolting. I think she thought it was a joke - she's been stared at most of her life - but she needs to grow a spine and not be treated like that - nor trotted out for display!
>
>7. Tom and TerryTEAM GUIDO REDUX I never saw the first season so I never know how team Guido really was but these two are total charicatures! They are just GRATING ON MY NERVES!
>
>8. Lyn and Karlyn But these two are worse so they are lower on my scale. Haven't seen any despicable behavior yet but they are very negative, including getting in the way of their own success by negative self-talk. Not good racers. But I wouldn't have stopped for the boys myself - It's a race! And I can't fix cars The guys should understand that.
>
>9. Rob and Kimberly They are both pretty awful. All that screeching/screaming during the water/yak challenge - jeez! Both were bad, but Rob was the worst. And his pathetic attempt at an apology was pretty funny. She wasn't laughing though. Why are they together? "Babe!!!! You can do it Babe!!!!" ACK!!!!
>
>Philiminated: Kellie and Jamie Not sorry to see them go AT ALL. So annoying! Will Tom/Terry continue to cheer without them around?
>
Can't wait until next week!!!!

Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Too much whining this week, but then I would probably whine having to deal with obstinate animals and soviet era jeeps.

1)Team Barbie: Dustin & Kandace (1) – How many people have been dragged by a horse, get up, and say no big deal? They seem to handle the difficult moments very well.

2)Team Rehab:Tyler & James (2) – Seem to be trucking right along. Their interviews are becoming annoying but they’re very good racers.

3)Team Resurrect: Duke & Lauren (3) – Dad’s remark about being open minded until it hits close to home made an impression, shows some wisdom on his part.

4)Team Hicks: David & Mary (5) – Nothing much seems to bother David, and what Mary lacks in class and style she makes up for with her good-natured down-home honesty and warmth.

5)Team Win: Godwin & Erwin (7) – Haven’t noticed them too much. Maybe the editors are holding them back for later episodes.

6)Team Tool: Peter & Sarah (4) – Peter is a tool, Sarah needs one. For someone who boasts about doing an ironman triathalon Sarah says “I can’t do this!” way too much.

7)Team Flame: Tom & Terry (8) – Warning!!! The following comment is politically incorrect: These guys are way to gay for me.

8)Team Mean: Lyn & Karlyn (9) – Just ugly attitudes, don’t seem to make much of an effort either.

9)Team Biotch: Rob & Kimberly – Rob almost seems to have a decent head on his shoulders, except for his choice in women.

Philiminated:
Team Rah Rah!!! Kellie and Jamie (6) – Disappointed to see them go, their cheering became annoying but when things went wrong they supported each other and didn’t snipe. Nice girls, hope they do well in the real world.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-06 AT 02:30 AM (EST)

"Yak, yak, yak!"

1. (3) Dustin/Kandice - These two are growing on me, as they continue to race well and shrug off mishaps along the way. They are the best contenders we've seen in a long time for the first F/F team to win the race. They're intelligent, show good teamwork, and um, yeah, they're cute.

2. (4) Duke/Lauren - Solid as a racing pair, maybe among the best parent/child teams we've seen in a while. It looks like they're benefiting from the race in becoming closer and renewing their father-daughter bond, but they haven't met any serious challenges yet. We'll see.

3. (1) Erwin/Godwin - I still like these guys a lot, but hey, get in the race, guys!

4. (2) Tyler/James - Definite contenders to win, still finish second in spite of difficulties in this episode. They're great competitors, but nice about it. I'm hoping for a bit more humor out of these guys, after the life experiences they've had.

5. (7) David/Mary - I'm moving these two up by default of moving a few down. Furthermore, I think this couple is for the most part genuine, even if Mary often gets after David about what to do or how to do it, while she is nice with everyone else. Ignorant, perhaps, but nice. It's not likely that they'll place or show in this Kentucky Derby, though, so wisely place your bets elsewhere, folks.

6. (5) Peter/Sarah - If I didn't know better, I would have said this was the father-daughter team of the season the way they both act. He is condescending and she sometimes acts childish about it all. 'Meh' after this week.

7. (6) Lyn/Carlyn - Awful, awful team, and the only reason they aren't on the bottom is because Lyn is a little nicer than bad-influence Carlyn, whose single-mom kids I pity.

8. (9) Tom/Terry - Again, as I said last week, Tom & Jerry cartoons are far more entertaining. No wait a minute. Let's make that the Roadrunner cartoon. I just hope these two go over the cliff chasing each other, ending in a barely-audible distant puff of dust. (*poof*)

9. (10) Rob/Kimberly - New TV feature! It's called the TV remote "Ignore" button. Click on the TAR team you want to ignore and it silences everything they say! Patent pending; inquire within for franchise offers.

Foo dogs by Tribe

Philiminated: (8) Kellie/Jamie - Cheerleaders for the Finals! Gimme a P! Gimme an H! Gimme an I! Gimme an L!
Nutz, you stole this line from my LL last week for your headline this week! (Yes, you can use the 'yak, yak, yak' one next week, too. Permission granted.)

Nice to see you here, sittem!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LOVE/LIKE:
1 Dustin/Kandice (1)- They would have been first if it hadn't been for the hat incident. Thanks to a helpful local and some smart racing, they managed to move up a few spots after leaving the detour in 8th place.
2 David/Mary (6)- Really, really like them. It was unexpected, but they have the perfect attitudes for the race. Hope they last longer!
3 Duke/Lauren (3)- They work a lot better together than I thought they would from reading their profile on CBS.com. Their love for eachother is evident and I hope they can work things out.
4 Tyler/James (5)- Refreshing and real, especially after the ridiculous antics and posturing of BJ/Tyler/Eric/Jeremy. I hope (and expect) them to do well!

MEH:
5 Lyn/Karlyn (8)- Kind of sad to see them beat the cheerleaders this week, but they definitely deserve to be around next week. Hope they can pull themselves up in the pack soon...
6 Rob/Kimberly (10)- Boring... but more tolerable than most of the bickering couples from seasons past. Sad to say I loved watching her get knocked off the horse (although he deserved it just as much).
7 Peter/Sarah (4)- Love Sarah. Sick of Peter. She can do a lot better. Still, a strong finish this week. Got to give them respect for that.
8 Erwin/Godwin (7)- Boring and fairly anonymous. Hopefully they'll show more personality next week.
9 Tom/Terry (9)- Drama queens.

DISLIKE/HATE:
Peter's the only remaining racer I'd put down here... but my admiration of Sarah boosts them out of this category.

Philiminated: Kellie/Jamie (2)... I'll miss you, cheerleaders! Good job surviving the first two eliminations, though

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

YIKES!!!!!! I was out of town yesterday and almost forgot to update my AMAZING RACE comments!
All in all...it was another fun show Sunday night!

THREE THINGS I LEARNED FROM AMAZING RACE THIS WEEK:

1) Mongolian Temples are guarded by trolls.
2) Russian Jeeps will break down if you give them a chance.
3) Flaming arrows are still a cool thing!

1. Irwin & Godwin – Brothers - Still a strong team , but don't remember seeing much of them this week. Their jeep broke down and they lost their riding helmet, but I still expected a better then 8-place finish from them!

2. Duke & Lauren – Father/Daughter - Hmmmm....He says he likes gays....just not when one of them is his daughter?!?! The less he says on this topic, the better, I think! Still working well together and she could just carry him far enough to make the final 3.

3. David & Mary – Married Parents - WOOHOO! She likes Asians and Gays! HAHA! If David had only let Mary drive the jeep and shoot the arrow, they might have finished a lot sooner! They work well together and seem to bond well with the others. Anyone else catch that they gave a jug of water to Lyn and Karlyn when they found out they had enough??? Good people!

4. Dustin & Kandice – Beauty Queens - Finished in the middle of the pack despite being dragged by a horse and losing their riding helmet. Could they be the surprise first all-female team to win on the series?

5. Tyler & James – Models - Any self-respecting guys who let an old Mongolian man change their flat tire without offering to help need no further comment. They appear to be a strong team, but their ghosts might come back to haunt them. They are racing to prove something to someone ELSE... when they should be doing it to prove something to THEMSELVES.

6. Tom & Terry – Dating - Not much seen of them this week, but they work well together and could last longer than initially thought.

7. Peter & Sarah – Iron Man competitors - First we get Sarah describing her broken leg as being like "riding on a flat tire", and a minute later she is dancing around like a circus monkey for tips?!?!? Peter is so creepy even the yak didn't want to be near him in the challenge! For the second week in a row they admitted that they would use Sarah's disability to gain an advantage in the race. Isn't that exactly what the Americans with Disabilities Act is all about?

8. Rob & Kimberly – Dating - Dear Kimberly, NO!...Your relationship should not go to the next level.....or ANY level!!!! More shouting matches this week??? How about Rob staying on his horse when she gets knocked off and is sitting there crying??? THAT'S LOVE! HAHA! I can't wait for them to go!

9. Lyn & Karlyn - Mothers - Their lack of communication and short tempers will be the end of them. It's going to be hard for them to break out of this week's bottom finish.

===========================================

Kellie & Jamie – Cheerleaders - "GIMME A "C"! - SEE YA LATER!!! GONE!!!
How could they have driven in the wrong direction for so long without noticing??? Now we'll just have to watch Tom and Terry lead all the cheers!

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Erwin and Godwin
2. Dustin and Kandice
3. David and Mary
4. Duke and Lauren
5. Tyler and James
6. Tom and Terry
7. Lyn and Karlyn
8. Rob and Kimberly
9. Peter and Sarah

kaibe 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kaibe Click to send private message to kaibe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1) Dustin/Kandice (2)

2) Duke/Lauren (3)

3) Erwin/Godwin (6)

4) Peter/Sarah (1)

5) Tyler/James (5)

6) David/Mary (9)

7) Lyn/Karlyn (10)

8) Rob/Kimberly (7)

9) Tom/Terry (8)

Philiminated - Kellie/Jamie (4) Would probably have been 7 or 8 this week.... the cheering was definitely annoying.

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Unserious rankings first...
1. The "Old Russian Jeep" - God, created so much more dramas!!
2. The ox - Just no more broken one...

OK, get back to real ranking
1 (1). Erwin/Godwin - They're nice people. But if I see one more bad leg...no more
2 (2) Dustin/Kandace - Have their dumb moments (i.e. BBQ), and have their bad luck (that damn hat). But yeah...whatever, they're hot like BBQ
3 (3). Duke/Lauren - No camera time...however
4 (5). Tyler/James - Just another great leg
5 (7). David/Mary - Default.
6 (8). Tom/Terry - They just try to be the "comedy" team...too bad they're more like "annoyance" team
7 (4). Peter/Sarah - If Sarah have another partner, they would be #1. But Peter? God...I hate him..
8 (9). Lyn/Karlyn - Incompetent racers
9 (10). Rob/Kim - Shout Shout Shout

PHILIMILATE: Kellie/Jamie - Get a map...wrong direction in a desert = no good

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-06 AT 05:14 AM (EST)

A great episode, I love seeing teams changing their placings all the time, and this leg was really difficult so we got to see how teams reacted under stress.

1. Dustin/Kandice (2) - I really love this team, they seem like a promising team and I'm glad finally having a good female team to watch. They are always fast at tasks, finishing detour first and beating 2 teams in roadblock, very impressive. Before boarding the train, they made good use of time by finding any information available rather than just waiting, that's a good strategy. If they could avoid little mistakes like losing the helmet, they would be perfect!

2. Duke/Lauren (1) - They continued giving strong performace and they seemed getting along very well. The only reason I moved them down the list was because of little airtime this leg and D/K were more outstanding.

3. Tyler/James (3) - They had terrible luck this leg but still be able to catch up and become 2nd showed that they were very strong. They are also a better version of Eric/Jeremy, better-looking, get along well and more focus on the race, so they are high on my list.

4. Peter/Sarah (4) - I really respect Sarah for finishing first in this leg, especially when they changed detour twice! I think they were too stressed out and I start to worry that they would become exhausted soon. Relax a little bit. And Peter needs to stop shouting at Sarah, you are so disrespectful and that just made you look worse.

5. David/Mary (6) - They are quite funny and look like ordinary people. I like Mary's reaction when she got to see all the new things around her.

6. Rob/Kimberly (8) - They are this high because others are worse. Generally I don't like teams arguing, but I like watching them arguing because I think they were not too serious about it. And Kimberly has the potential to become another Flo, which is not a bad idea for me because Flo was a very entertaining character.

7. Erwin/Godwin (7) - By default. They are not bad, but I am indifferent to them. They seemed like nice people, but they were not good racers to me. I want to support asians too, but may have to wait for more episodes to decide.

8. Tom/Terry (9) - They are just plain, and I think they acted to make them look funny, kind of BJ/Tyler to me and I don't like it. From the preview they seem having a fight with D/K, so another reason for putting them low in the list.

9. Lyn/Karlyn (10) - Do I need to say why I hate them? They've done all the things which make them look bad. Jealous of disabled person, rejected to stop for T/J even they asked for help, accepted D/M's help without any credit to them, acted like competent racers but always performed badly. Wish them going out soon.

Philiminated: Kellie/Jamie (5) - Not very sad seeing them go because they would be out sooner or later, but feel bad that they could not keep their lead. They were the first team in the first route marker, but were the last arriving the detour. They got a break when L/K's car broke down , but lost it when they drove the wrong way. It showed that they could not be able to stay in the game, so their elimination was fair and just.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
1. Erwin and Godwin - Something about these two guys just makes me smile. So far, they're not spectacular, but I like them.
2. Duke and Lauren
3. Dustin and Kandice
4. Tyler and James
5. Lyn and Karlyn
6. David and Mary
7. Tom and Terry
8. Peter and Sarah - He's driving me nuts.
9. Kim and Rob

RIP Kellie and Jamie - Too bad these two couldn't find a Starbucks in Seattle.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Quick-take Rankings:

1.) Duke/Lauren
2.) Tyler/James
3.) Erwin/Godwin
4.) Dustin/Kandace
5.) Tom/Terry
6.) David/Mary
7.) Lyn/Karlyn
8.) Rob/Kimberly
9.) Peter/Sarah

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2"
Good news/bad news. Good news - someone on You Tube posted the whole second week in segments so I got to get a feel for the peeps. Bad news - that wasn't enough, so my ranks are quick plus late as it's been so busy. Today we're heading out to a village 3-4 hours away and will be gone over 12 hours, but I'll be back before the show begins and hopefully I'll have some energy left to do the summary rankings. If so, it'll still be a few hours before the show.

1. DusKa (4) Just because they're doing wella nd seemed farily nice.

2. TyJa (3) Strong team with a good story - seemed very positive. Maybe their story will get old, but they seem to really enjoy this.

3. ErGo (2) Probably my favorites but they've gotta become more intense. OTH, the race isn't won in the first few weeks - just survive. Other teams have done well with this approach.

4. DukLa (1) OK - I'm not feeling him a whole lot.

5. PetSa (5) Only because of her, even though she was the one who broke down.

6. LynKa (7) A team I really want to like - hoping they get better, but not likely to really compete.

7. DaMa (8) Kind of like watching a car wreck - can't take your eyes off them.

8. ToTe (9) Ewwww....

9. RobK (10) Blech....

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 10.2 Average Rankings"
We’re through week two of Tar v.10 and I’m extremely happy to report that I was able to see the whole show in 5 chunks on You Tube. I hope it continues – though the first week wasn’t there.

Once again we had great participation - 35 postings – tying the TAR record of last week!!

We have two new posters this week. The newbies this week are fairyprincess and PsychKitty. It’s great to have you and we hope you’ll continue to bring your insights and lvoe to the board.

There’s no PAP this week, but for the second week of the season we had one entry that was extremely close. Had he changed the ranks for 7th and 8th places he’d have been perfect. But, for coming that close we must give a shout out to one of our favorites here on the boards- cahaya!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG and be as perfectly average as you were this week!

On to the rankings. They are listed in order of popularity by the group. After the name is (last weeks rank ). Each ranking is given a number 1 through 9. These numbers are added up and are reflected with a raw score. Next you’ll see their average rank. Then I’ll show you how many (first ranks they had) and <last ranks> they had this week.

1. Dustin and Kandice (4) - 75 – 2.1 (16)<0>
2. Duke and Lauren (1) – 94 – 2.7 (7)<0>
3. Erwin and Godwin (2) – 119 – 3.4 (8)<0>
4. Tyler and James (3) - 133 – 3.8 (1)<1>
5. David and Mary (8) – 156 – 4.5 (3)<0>
6. Peter and Sarah (5) - 227 – 6.5 (0)<5>
7. Tom and Terry (9) – 241 – 6.9 (0)<4>
8. Lyn and Karlyn (7) – 252 – 7.8 (0)<8>
9. Rob and Kimberly (10) – 278 – 7.9 (0)<17>

Observations:

1. Dustin and Kandice really moved up – from fourth to first, but they also cut their ranking points in half for the same number of posters from 150 to 75 – Quite a feat! They also increased their first place rankings from 4 to 16.

2. Duke and Lauren moved down to second, but really improved their overall ranking average from 3.1 to 2.7.

3. Erwin and Godwin did move down from 2nd to 3rd, but also slightly improved their average ranking, though they went from 15 to 8 first place ranks. I don’t think people are convinced they are competitive enough at this point, but they’ll improve their rank if they improve their standing in the race.

4. Tyler and James also move down a slot, but their average rank also improved slightly.

5. David and Mary managed the largest improvement in rankings, moving from 8th to 5th and a whopping 2.4 average ranking points, knocking off 86 ranking points from their score – they are proving to be an "interesting" couple in some ways not yet seen on the show that pulls people in.

6. Probably the less said about the others the better, though Lyn and Karlyn fell the furthest, and while Rob and Kimberly improved a bit, they still had just about half the last place ranks.

Finally - hello to all who'll be watching the show shortly. We had a great day today - to a church in a village 3 hours away. The service was in Serer, interpreted to French for the visiting pastor and then by his wife to us in English. We were blessed in many ways and then had lunch under a tree outside the church in sweltering heat! A tiring, but a very good day. I hope all of yours are as good.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •