The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sook Jai Target??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sook Jai Target??"
One major question that has been growing in my mind has been...who was Sook Jai going to target if there were merged tribes and why not let us know?

I am starting to also think that even if there was a merge Shii was going to get the axe. CJ had no need to keep her around. Why have an alliance of six past Ep. 10. By getting Shii to vote for Penny, CG would be in their best interest to vote Shii...5 votes Shii, 1 vote Penny, 4 votes CG member. Shii would ultimately get betrayed so this way they get the number advantage and get her booted to keep her off the jury. There's no way CG would target Penny first on the SJ's, but in case of a merge, they used the emotional buttons of Shii to get her to switch giving her the upperhand.

It is pretty cut and dry that another SJ will go this week, but without getting a clue to who the CG target was, I am starting to think the desperate measures in Ep. 9 title may come to fruition leaving us clueless to who will become the CG target.

I think MB let us have so many boots early on in the game because the interesting parts are yet to come. We know for sure that Brian, Helen, and Penny are playing the game to win and not letting emotions override their decisions. I have a strong feeling that Clay, Jake and possibly Erin are as well.

As to the debate of a tribal challenge for Immunity in Ep. 8. It is very likely because in actuality, the jury doesn't start making decisions until Ep. 9 when there would have to be a merge. The first jury member is chosen in Ep. 8, but they don't serve on the jury til Ep. 9, so another tribal challenge is not out of the question.

Paying for your mistakes seems to be a theme this year, and Ken has been set up for that with Shii's comments in TC. If Jake and Ken would have sided with Shi and voted out Penny, they would have Erin as the next target. Now they are both sitting ducks because Erin and Penny are aligned together, so one of them will go. My guess is Ken since that's where the focus was placed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sook Jai Target?? OceanSkater 11-02-02 1
   RE: Sook Jai Target?? JeffGator 11-03-02 4
 RE: Sook Jai Target?? BMH 11-02-02 2
   RE: Sook Jai Target?? Loree 11-03-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sook Jai Target??"
There was a possible Sook Jay target: Clay. Erin reveals that when speaking to Ted. "How is Clay?", she inquires, "we thought you guys would have voted him off first". To this Ted answers positively. Erin and Ted are both very good about not divulging negative stuff on their own tribes. You can catch the video clip at
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/video/week07/s5video_04.shtml

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-03-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sook Jai Target??"
Thanks so much for that link. It not only reveals stuff about Clay, but also that Erin is closest to Penny (no big surprise but still very helpful to know). I really think we would all be much better spoilers if we read all of these videos because they contain A LOT of valuable information.

GO GATORS!

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sook Jai Target??"
I actually disagree about the part that Shii was gettin kicked out no matter what...

If there was a traditional merge..most likely Ken or supposedly Clay would have been kicked out...

And if it wasn't for Shii's disloyalty to SJ I strongly think she would still be there..Ken/Shii really had some sort of alliance going on and Jake would most likely team up with them..and boot Penny..but because of Shii being the devil that she is lol..they had no choice but to get rid of her

However that isn't the point to this thread..so I also watched the video clip at the CBS website and I agree..I am sure the SJ votes would probably go for Clay or maybe Ted

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sook Jai Target??"
I don't think this means that SJ would necessarily have targeted Clay. I think they just thought his own team may have booted him. He was seen during the "pick your tribe" as older and weaker. And I think the young strong SJs maybe thought Clay would be useless and voted off early by his own tribe. But I think the way the SJ have been voting off their own strong players that they are fearful of other's strength and would have probably targeted Ted or Brian.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •